Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:49 AM

Noob question here, does witch pumpkin hat still win against shadowmancer helm? Thx.

#152 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:52 AM

Noob question here, does witch pumpkin hat still win against shadowmancer helm? Thx.

yes. shadowmancer's helm will have it's effect weakend after halloween and the proc rate appears to be bugged too.

#153 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:03 AM

Has anyone tried using ME to hunt in the lower level guild dunegeons yet? They seem perfect for exorcists

http://db.irowiki.or...fo/gld_dun01_2/
http://db.irowiki.or...-info/gld2_pay/
http://db.irowiki.or...-info/gld2_ald/
http://db.irowiki.or...-info/gld2_gef/
http://db.irowiki.or...fo/gld_dun04_2/
etc.

#154 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

I've never had access to a GD. Yes, I know that they open up after investment but I'm so lazy to look up which is open and when.

#155 NiroKent

NiroKent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:51 PM

wow! after reading this guide, i'm thinking of going into a hybrid Support/ME AB :3
sometimes it just get fed up supporting and having no loots :(

thanks for this OP! :D

#156 catzzzrule

catzzzrule

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Hi! First off thank you Xellie for putting together a wonderful guide. I made an ME priest (now 120/34 AB). Levelling was fast especially when low/mid TI's featured ME-able mobs the past few weeks, it's fun playing both the healer and killer.

I'm thinking of resetting to an offensive skill build with SW, ME and Ado. Looking to MVP for fun. A few questions on skills:

- Is it useful/faster to have both ME and Ado in killing MVPs? I'm looking at this video where he/she's only using Ado to kill. Damn that damage is nice.
- How spammable is Ado? I have high dex, along with sacra/buffs my cast time for ME is about 1.5 sec. I usually go though 70+ bgems in 1 TI
- Will Gloria help my damage? How about casting Impostio Manus on myself (I noticed it only increased atk not matk)

Thank you in advance!

#157 ODarksoulX

ODarksoulX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

So I've decided to make a ME priest/AB, my priest is currently 66/22 these are my ideal gears;These are my current stats/gears(eden group 4 gears though and stone buckler +4); The reason vit is pumped so high is cause initially I wanted to go int/vit FS and ended up changing my mind when reality hit and I found out soloing as FS sucks. And I didn't really feel like being in a party 24/7 just so I could level up. Anyway, my current cast time for ME should be around 4 seconds or so without a Phen, I've not got ME yet, still heal bombing in GH till I can get it. Do I have enough cast time to be able to level effectively? Can I solo without relying too heavily on dex/int foods? my current Holy robe isn't slotted, what gears should I aim to get first? Also, should I make dex my priority stat when I level up or keep int higher than dex? After I trans should I pump all my points into dex and level with int and vit till vit hits 30 or so? Is witch pumpkin hat an absolute must? Also, how can I make Zeny as an ME priest? Finally, are there any problems with my ideal gears? Sorry if these are noobish and obvious questions to you, I'm just really new to ME priest. Thanks for any answers you guys can give me.

Edited by ODarksoulX, 10 January 2013 - 04:58 AM.

#158 GinaKay

GinaKay

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 790 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

@catzzzrule: Adoramus has a 2 second or so cooldown. Basically you can only do another Ado once the animation for the current one is over. The nice thing to do is to use Lex Aeterna right after casting Ado. It has a REALLY fast cast time (almost instant) that you don't need to worry. LUK adds a bit of Matk so yes, Gloria helps. Impositio, no.

@ODarkSoulX: 4 seconds is fine for your level. Just don't mob too much and know your limits on what you can handle. Sometimes you may need pots. Keep DEX close to your INT, but by a bit lower I suggest. Damage should always be prioritized first. Witch pumpkin hat is not a must. Zeny-making is not ideal for an ME priest since we use Bgems to level and have limited places to hunt. As for your ideal gears: Switch the weapon to a Divine Cross, and I hope the rosary you're talking about is slotted (for Phen and Yoyo, 2 rosaries for gear swapping). The rest you should just read on the first page.

#159 ODarksoulX

ODarksoulX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

@catzzzrule: Adoramus has a 2 second or so cooldown. Basically you can only do another Ado once the animation for the current one is over. The nice thing to do is to use Lex Aeterna right after casting Ado. It has a REALLY fast cast time (almost instant) that you don't need to worry. LUK adds a bit of Matk so yes, Gloria helps. Impositio, no.

@ODarkSoulX: 4 seconds is fine for your level. Just don't mob too much and know your limits on what you can handle. Sometimes you may need pots. Keep DEX close to your INT, but by a bit lower I suggest. Damage should always be prioritized first. Witch pumpkin hat is not a must. Zeny-making is not ideal for an ME priest since we use Bgems to level and have limited places to hunt. As for your ideal gears: Switch the weapon to a Divine Cross, and I hope the rosary you're talking about is slotted (for Phen and Yoyo, 2 rosaries for gear swapping). The rest you should just read on the first page.

Thank you very much for the info(currently level 81) I'll try killing dark priests since it's not too hard to get mobbed there, and I can learn how to use my skills.

Edited by ODarksoulX, 11 January 2013 - 04:45 AM.

#160 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:16 PM

Xellie, can you please add Shrine Maiden Hat and Peace Pipe? :D The new lower headgear seems to be interesting (reduce damage from demon and undead monster by 5%), maybe it will be even better than WCP.

Edit: Rata card might be a good headgear card choice, what do you think?

Edited by Yomihime, 26 June 2013 - 11:36 PM.

#161 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:51 AM

I thought I might post this video of my ME AB for any aspiring ME priests.

Edited by Ramen, 28 June 2013 - 07:51 AM.

#162 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:01 PM

Hello fellow ME enthusiasts :D just wanted to update on my ME AB

she's 150/50 now (for some time actually xD) and lvled only through Turn-In parties. I only do ME for fun or hunting.

Nowadays I use her at Britoniah guild dungeon to hunt for black rosaries when I feel up to it. Only got one so far but better than nothing I guess @@;

She's using +9 divine cross, spiritual ring+phen clip, +9 shrine maiden's hat, +9 backpack and does like 40k-50k damage per wave of ME on the dungeon dark priests. 

and her stats are:

vit 100

int 120

dex 100

luck 55

Just wondering how my AB is doing compared to other maxed ME ABs ahah xD

I've actually heard this one player saying how her ME does up to 75k damage when I was TIing one day and was just wondering how she is able to hit that high damage @__@

thanks guys!

#163 Sumimi

Sumimi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:57 AM

Hello fellow ME enthusiasts :D just wanted to update on my ME AB

she's 150/50 now (for some time actually xD) and lvled only through Turn-In parties. I only do ME for fun or hunting.

Nowadays I use her at Britoniah guild dungeon to hunt for black rosaries when I feel up to it. Only got one so far but better than nothing I guess @@;

She's using +9 divine cross, spiritual ring+phen clip, +9 shrine maiden's hat, +9 backpack and does like 40k-50k damage per wave of ME on the dungeon dark priests. 

and her stats are:

vit 100

int 120

dex 100

luck 55

Just wondering how my AB is doing compared to other maxed ME ABs ahah xD

I've actually heard this one player saying how her ME does up to 75k damage when I was TIing one day and was just wondering how she is able to hit that high damage @__@

thanks guys!

I would imagine it's largely due to monster's mdef.

Where I hunt I barely do 25k a wave, but if I went to something like Necromancers I would do close to 60-70k. Guild Dungeon Dark Priests have even less mdef then Necromancers so I imagine it's possible for me to hit 75k a ME.

My gear's also a little different compared to yours, actually.

+8 Divine Cross (no enchants), Spiritual Ring/Rosary, +9 Shrine Maiden Hat, Agav D.Robe or Evil Holy Robe depending on mob.

Odin's Power Lv.1 on switch.

int 120, dex 90, luk 81, vit something (90?).

Still need to get Spell3 AA Wings.

Edited by Sumimi, 17 July 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#164 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

i have no enchants on my cross too! but i kinda wanna work on that one of these days! 

as for odin's power, i always get too lazy to use it but i don't mind trying that to make myself a little more efficient ahah. 

thanks for the input!

#165 bendotzz

bendotzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

woops nevermind

Edited by bendotzz, 19 September 2013 - 01:16 AM.

#166 eparsyl

eparsyl

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

So according to most of the older posts, I need to use pumpkin witch hat/that fase. but in the kafra shop I see that ribbon hat that looks way better to use. I also see the pipe that looks nice to use. I guess my question would be, an updated list of ME priest gear is what I am looking for, can someone give me a decent list? 

As a note, I am currently still an acolyte, level 46/46 (non trans). I and my wife (Who is swordy atm) are mostly leveling together.Right now we are doing hodes till job50.

My gear has exclusively been from the eden gear quests up till now. We are both very new players and have no idea what we are doing haha. But the notion of an ME priest sounded very interesting to me and we are focused on mostly jst duoing PvM content. Not interested in much else atm. MvPing and such is also something we want to try.

My ststa right now are:

str 1

agi 1

vit 15

int 72

dex 15

luk 1

I had to add some dex to hit stuff early on.

#167 Tenmuki

Tenmuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hello, if you look at my post a little above yours you can see that besides the recent Shrine Maiden Hat, everything else concerning gears for ME are largely unchanged. the Divine cross and rosary/spiritual ring are still effective.

#168 Jagenda

Jagenda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:30 AM

Hello All,

Hopefully this post is still alive since it hasn't been updated a over a year but I was aiming for the following skill build:

http://irowiki.org/~...bsOkddsrAaf1In1

(Currently HP)

Couple of notes:

1. I have drop Gloria since to have it in level 1 requires 5 skill points and it only last 5 second so it is not very useful

2. As per my understanding angelus on level is useful but not as much

3. Sufragium is no longer good option so I have no put it 

4. Sanc and SW are on 7 to achieve maximum heal (Sanct) menimun cast time (SW)

5. I like the idea of a high damage (adoramus) so I have lower canto candidus to  1 t o maximize

6. Preafatio is not on level 10 because as per my understanding it will always cover 30% of the hit point hence there is no benefit on level 10 only the amount of hits but when mobbing the 30% will go faster than the 11 hits the level 5 of the skill provides.

Will this skill set work?

Thanks a lot for all the help

Jagenda

#169 skittishcat

skittishcat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Server:Chaos renewal

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:18 AM

Your HP skill almost similar to mine. I have 10 Safety Wall though... For SW people always say it's better all or nothing. 15 seconds extra duration is a long time if you plan to tank-ME MVP yourself. I sacrificed Meditatio (only have lv 8) and Magnificat (only lv 2) instead.

#170 Jagenda

Jagenda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:02 AM

Your HP skill almost similar to mine. I have 10 Safety Wall though... For SW people always say it's better all or nothing. 15 seconds extra duration is a long time if you plan to tank-ME MVP yourself. I sacrificed Meditatio (only have lv 8) and Magnificat (only lv 2) instead.

That is fair... Is Meditation in 8 alright? Another option to get SW to 10 would be Magni in 2 and Resu in 2 (Instead of 4) and it would allow me to keep Meditation in 10..

Is Resu in 2 alright? It brings the character with 30% (Very quickly thanks to the dex) and can heal very fast to bring the HP back to 100%

Thanks

Jagenda

#171 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

The kind of build you're making with both ado/ME doesn't work as a "perfect" supporter, so I'd think that dropping res and mag would be acceptable, since it seems like you're building to level by yourself a lot!

#172 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:40 AM

Also uh, I don't own a Shrine maiden, if someone gives me all the details on it, I'll add it to first page. I really wanted one before I stopped playing renewal qq

#173 skittishcat

skittishcat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Server:Chaos renewal

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:06 AM

h095.png

For comparison: I do 20k damage to Zombie Slaughter with Witch Pumpkin + Gozarian Mask and 45k damage with Shrine Maiden. Let me know if I can help with anything, Xellie.  :p_laugh:

#174 DestinyTalim

DestinyTalim

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

http://u2757p1394.il...ed/38638/?pid=7

This is my planned skill build for level 150.  I am currently 123 going to nameless island, but I can only do about 28k max per wave to zombie slaughter, and that's the highest of the monsters.  To banshees I do I think about 9k per wave. My gear is:

+9 Divine Cross Spell 4/4

+9 Aria CoD

+7 Blessed Orleans Gown

Variant Shoes

+9 FAW Spell 7/6/6

Spiritual Ring

Rosary of Chance

My stats are:

1 str

1 agi

100 vit

120 int

I think it's 49 dex

4 luk

Any ideas on how to increase it further other than Shrine Maiden Hat cause I really don't want to give up the CoD, and I don't have the KP for Shrine Maiden or zeny to buy it anyway.

Edited by DestinyTalim, 27 November 2013 - 01:19 PM.

#175 WhatBoutMyStar

WhatBoutMyStar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

What is best current set up for a ME priest? Also....is ME full fixed cast time? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users