Do Mora sets compete with mvp equip? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 3 votes

Do Mora sets compete with mvp equip?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Volt88

Volt88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

Thought the topic was about comparing Mora sets vs MvP equips not vs WoE equips.

As budd says, the new sets give you nice bonuses but no slot for garment or armor in the case of RK so it'd be useless in WoE except maybe for the GX set. The rest are more PvM oriented. However, Rangers now can reach 193 aspd with set + buffs/aspd potions and +14 Beholder Master Elven Bow making hitlocking pretty effective against most MvPs. So ya, Rangers can solo 60+ floors of ET one more time.

#27 Adol55

Adol55

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

On that GX set that is listed, it states a 40% increase in Critical damage. In game I see nothing about it...

#28 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

if you could enchant armor with some element ...

#29 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

Thought the topic was about comparing Mora sets vs MvP equips not vs WoE equips.

As budd says, the new sets give you nice bonuses but no slot for garment or armor in the case of RK so it'd be useless in WoE except maybe for the GX set. The rest are more PvM oriented. However, Rangers now can reach 193 aspd with set + buffs/aspd potions and +14 Beholder Master Elven Bow making hitlocking pretty effective against most MvPs. So ya, Rangers can solo 60+ floors of ET one more time.

U don`t even need a beholder master card at all now...With the right enchants, demon mask+incubus horn combo and some +9 dull white wing boots you can get 193 aspd easy...

#30 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:40 PM

N> Bow Quicken skill so we can get 193 ASPD and mad amount of dex/vit as well. :thumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users