Looking for committed skill testers. - Game Balances - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Looking for committed skill testers.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

This is for people willing to test all the offensive skills for each class in pvp and to discuss the effects and potentially "hidden" powers that the skill has, along with discussing the effects that this new tactic can have on different classes. I myself am most interested in finding a way to fit wrath of earth into a combo. (I'd like to test sd+stun hammer+wrath+wyvern+storm blade+death grip+gust slash+upper slash+x combo, which wouldn't be a lock, but a long combo. I have doubts that this would work, mainly around the wrath of earth part, but I'd still like to test it)

#2 OFireO

OFireO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:50 PM

This is for people willing to test all the offensive skills for each class in pvp and to discuss the effects and potentially "hidden" powers that the skill has, along with discussing the effects that this new tactic can have on different classes. I myself am most interested in finding a way to fit wrath of earth into a combo. (I'd like to test sd+stun hammer+wrath+wyvern+storm blade+death grip+gust slash+upper slash+x combo, which wouldn't be a lock, but a long combo. I have doubts that this would work, mainly around the wrath of earth part, but I'd still like to test it)

Hey I test weird stuff all the time I can do the testings if you want just tell me what kind of things you want to know =P. And yes the combo you said won't work unless the opponent you are fighting with isn't that good at pvp xD I see wrath of earth as a skill to do long range hit to disturb only it's not really for combos (ex. if someone air recover from storms you could relaunch with this to disturb and pursuit) but I will try if I can fit it in. Just so you know even if the skill is fit in the damage efficiency of the combos probably won't be as high as other combos so this is probably for fun. IDK I will check it out and see again xd.
EDIT: oh the part about potentially hidden powers lol, I don't know if I can say the things I tried are but there are some things I don't see overlords do it I will post it later.

Edited by OFireO, 09 January 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#3 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

On hold until I can get my client to work

#4 funinfrance

funinfrance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

=p I wouldn't mind testing some skills out. Just whisper Aireis when and hopefully Ill be on >.<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users