#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

POPULAR

A bit of teaser information about this coming Maintenance.

• Implementing an extension to the Eden Group.
    Higher level turnins + new higher level Eden Gear to acquire.
  • Changeup for Gramps
    We will return to 3 level groups available every week, with a Gap between them.
    Gramps will have 2 quests available for each level group.
    VIP can grab both quests at once, when they turn them in they can reset 1 time immediately to get them again, the next reset will take 3 hours before it is available again.
    Non-VIP can get 1 of the quests of the player's choosing. Once that one is complete the other can be gotten. Once both are completed 1 reset on both immediately is possible with a 3 hour cooldown after.
    IF you want to get both quests on non-VIP use a reset stone.
    Gramps will still offer Warps for VIP.
  • Overlook water dungeon, spending a reset stone to get access for NON-VIP will only give 3 days of VIP access to the dungeon rather than 30 (this is a non-issue trust me)
    The sign outside of water dungeon, Gramps and the Premium Service guard in the Eden group will all offer "VIP service" for 3 days in exchange for 2 Reset Stones.
    All the following systems will be made available for the 72 hour period when you spend the 2 reset stones.
    Over look wate dungeon access
    Primo D Buffer will give the +7 buffs to you
    VIP warps will be enabled
    VIP Services will warp you to Overlook water dungeon and the special Orc Map
    Gramps will give you warps as if you were VIP
    Gramps will give you both quests at the same time (he will NOT give you the bonus exp or ability to put all xp into base or job)

-- We may in the future create maps specifically for the Turnins so we can better control access and skills on the maps, but not ready at this time.
  • We are currently testing the Homunculus expansion pack for updating to the 5 new Homunculus.
    This will be done on Sakray, getting the intimacy is a problem (levels are easy) so likely when we test we will set all homunculus to some intimacy value on a semi regular basis on Sakray.
  • Christmas monsters, and hats will stop being offered.
  • An old Timey box with a Hitl Old Timey Moustache and Derby Hat costume goes on sale for 300 pts!
  • New Turnin
    70-95 Lighthalzen Field 1 & 2
    -Stem Worm
    -Rafflesia
    105-120 Manuk Field 1
    -Hillslion
    -Nepenthes
    125-140 Abyss Lake 2 & 3
    -Gold Acidus
    -Blue Acidus
  • A strange man offering daily prizes to people is seen in the Eden Group Kitchen named "Dally Quen" every day you get prizes will get you higher tier prizes!
    Note we are starting small on this, we want to make sure the system can handle thousands of requests before we start expanding upon the daily login bonus this NPC is supposed to offer. Later as prizes get better he will require a small task before giving the prize, but for this week enjoy your Siege Whites/Blues HD ores, Hugel Medals and possible Halter Box
  • Empowered Mora weapons should all work as their sets now and as their individual effects.
    Empowered Mace of Judgement
    Empowered Wand of Affection
    Empowered Golden Rod staff
    Empowered Aqua Staff
    Empowered Crimson Staff
    Empowered Forest Staff
  • Alchemist list is reset
  • WoE castles are owned by GMs again for the last scheduled WoE event week.

Reset NPC will be leaving on the 17th.

#2 ayumi

ayumi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:Valk

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:37 PM

Nice!

#3 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

I'm waiting for Eden Gear X coz it sounds cool. :wave:

#4 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:42 PM

Heim must have put on his +12 Thinking Cap. Much better! :wave:

#5 Adol55

Adol55

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:43 PM

Sounds very good, looking forward to the "Eden" extension....

Not to badger the issue but still waiting on clarification on the Sapha set for the GX's in Mora. Out of game it reports that the set should give +40% Crit damage, and I don't believe it's active. It's also not listed in game.

Thanks Heim, keep up the good work!

#6 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

Posted Image

HEINDAD, theres something wrong at bifrost field and monsters, its not posible that have already 30 hours killing monsters there and i never got droped any gear?

look this is the miming Posted Image http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/2137/
http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/6394/

look at golden feather drop rate, that means that i have killed more than 2,000 of this mosters already and i dont even have a gold(I WANT THE TELEKINETIK ORB)

IDK IF ITS MY CHAR, the field, the mosters etc........... but its STUPID that i dont have any of that loot already, PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE ITEM ITS REALLY AVAIBLE ON THAT MAP,

or i need to have vip? or need to use a sura to get the drop? :wave:

#7 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

A bit of teaser information about this coming Maintenance.

• Implementing an extension to the Eden Group.
    Higher level turnins + new higher level Eden Gear to acquire.
  • Changeup for Gramps
    We will return to 3 level groups available every week, with a Gap between them.
    Gramps will have 2 quests available for each level group.
    VIP can grab both quests at once, when they turn them in they can reset 1 time immediately to get them again, the next reset will take 3 hours before it is available again.
    Non-VIP can get 1 of the quests of the player's choosing. Once that one is complete the other can be gotten. Once both are completed 1 reset on both immediately is possible with a 3 hour cooldown after.
    -- We may in the future create maps specifically for the Turnins so we can better control access and skills on the maps, but not ready at this time.
  • We are currently testing the Homunculus expansion pack for updating to the 5 new Homunculus.

AWESOME changes! Thank you for implementing this dear Heim!

May I add a few suggestions please?
- Please think about hiring an Eden Girl at the NORTH Kafra Station at Prontera? Right now the NORTH exit is the only exit without an Eden Girl employed/ stationed. Even Morroc got 2 :wave:

- Please add the yet not existing Warps to Eden Group HQ so we can Access the Inn Room (Top Floor LEFT) and the Grocery Store (TOP Floor Middle).

- PLEASE add an new Cash Shop Item (If HQ refuses to implement the already existing ,,Death old GM Robot" file so death Mado wont get stripped off of their Mado when they die) so People wo died during wearing their mado can recall an Mado right on the spot without having to go back and get a new one.
We both know this will bring you A LOT of money (How About 10 or 20 Summons for 100 Points?) $$$$ | Besides, I am not an Mechanic nor an Mado user, it just seems unfair to me that the Mechanic Class got soooo many disadvantages and I somehow am feeling with them. This changes could ressurect the Mado Users and bring new fun and fairness to the game. Please consider this, thank you!

#8 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:58 PM

I'm wondering if having the turn ins being set up in that weird way for non VIPs is good or bad, but over all it sounds like a good change...

Umm, could you make advance woe boxes tradeable, please? These boxes are tradeable:

Posted Image

But somehow these boxes are not:

Posted Image

I would like to trade some boxes to other accounts, 1 weight white/blue potion packs are super for long travels without going back to kafra xP.

#9 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:00 PM

oh and Heim, include the Charlie Hat and moustache in the costume shop please (as on Sakray).

You know you want to.

Edited by lainee, 06 January 2012 - 06:00 PM.

#10 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

Pretty good :3
I just wish they'd streamline Hazy Forest and the NPC's dialogues/enchanting-mechanics in Mora though ):

#11 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:20 PM

I'm wondering if having the turn ins being set up in that weird way for non VIPs is good or bad, but over all it sounds like a good change...Umm, could you make advance woe boxes tradeable, please? These boxes are tradeable:Posted ImageBut somehow these boxes are not:Posted ImageI would like to trade some boxes to other accounts, 1 weight white/blue potion packs are super for long travels without going back to kafra xP.

Jesus you pack rat, are you saving for a rainy day? :wave:

oh and Heim, include the Charlie Hat and moustache in the costume shop please (as on Sakray). You know you want to.

I think Oda would be far more likely to want those.

#12 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:22 PM

Posted Image

HEINDAD, theres something wrong at bifrost field and monsters, its not posible that have already 30 hours killing monsters there and i never got droped any gear?

look this is the miming Posted Image http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/2137/
http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/6394/

look at golden feather drop rate, that means that i have killed more than 2,000 of this mosters already and i dont even have a gold(I WANT THE TELEKINETIK ORB)

IDK IF ITS MY CHAR, the field, the mosters etc........... but its STUPID that i dont have any of that loot already, PLEASE TELL ME THAT THE ITEM ITS REALLY AVAIBLE ON THAT MAP,

or i need to have vip? or need to use a sura to get the drop? :sigh:

It drops....

http://ragial.com/it...ir/HbXm5a42iF6A

:wave:

#13 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

It drops....

http://ragial.com/it...ir/HbXm5a42iF6A

:wave:

thats iro ymir, i been 30 hours hunting then, i asked if the maps its the problem, or my char? or i need to be VIP? other way........... IM JUST WASTING MY TIME, SOMETHING ITS JUST WRONG, even the dancing shoes never bee droped, or the fist for sura, i need a GM CONFIRM THIS, becouse i sent the ticket already and they keep answering the same crap

Greetings from Warp Portal Support Team!

We are sorry to hear about these issues you are having with the game. We will be forwarding these concern to the specific that will review this following cases and make appropriate resolution after. Thank you for your patience and understanding, If you may have any other question please feel free to contact us again.

can some 1 remove cerulean gamer as volunter? its just a usless troll :sigh:

Edited by sayoko, 06 January 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#14 vendor1337

vendor1337

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

NON-VIPs already have nerfed TIs (less exp, the exp split, access quests with some that are longer than Katy Perry's marriage), was it really necessary to make us use a reset stone just to do both quests at once?

#15 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

thats iro ymir, i been 30 hours hunting then, i asked if the maps its the problem, or my char? or i need to be VIP? other way........... IM JUST WASTING MY TIME, SOMETHING ITS JUST WRONG, even the dancing shoes never bee droped, or the fist for sura, i need a GM CONFIRM THIS, becouse i sent the ticket already and they keep answering the same crap

We are sorry to hear about these issues you are having with the game. We will be forwarding these concern to the specific that will review this following cases and make appropriate resolution after. Thank you for your patience and understanding, If you may have any other question please feel free to contact us again.

can some 1 remove cerulean gamer as volunter? its just a usless troll -_-

VIP gives you 50% drop rate so it helps. Are you even on Gum while hunting for that Telekinetic Orb? If you're hunting an item that has a drop rate like a card (0.02%), don't expect it to just drop after 1k kills. :sigh:

Also it dropped in Valkyrie server so it doesn't matter which server you are in. :wave:

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 06 January 2012 - 06:56 PM.

#16 Dl2agon

Dl2agon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

can some 1 remove cerulean gamer as volunter? its just a usless troll :wave:

30hours thats it for a .02% drop rate no vip no gum?? i spent a month in bio 2 with no gum but vip to get 2 RT i got help for one of them but dude you got a long ways to go lol!

#17 TsukishiroSayuki

TsukishiroSayuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationRune Midgard

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

POPULAR

This suck, so no vip can't use bmx3 or whatever to trade all, and can't get both at the same time.
vip already get 1.5 xp more and double eden emblems, can have instant teleport to the map, can get again after complete meaning do 2 times and again after 3h meaning 3 times.
Yeah kick the dog when it already down right. by dog i mean non-vip.

EDIT: a big -1 to Heimdallr aka GMs

Edited by TsukishiroSayuki, 06 January 2012 - 07:10 PM.

#18 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:13 PM

VIP gives you 50% drop rate so it helps. Are you even on Gum while hunting for that Telekinetic Orb? If you're hunting an item that has a drop rate like a card (0.02%), don't expect it to just drop after 1k kills. :sigh:

Also it dropped in Valkyrie server so it doesn't matter which server you are in. :wave:

if i where at juperos or abys lake, at this point i should have 3 golden acidus cards or 3 venatus..........

the drop rate its not even updated in irowiki, i dont know what drop rate its, but even if it where a card drop rate.......... i killed MORE THAN 1K, ITS ALREADY ALMOST 3,000 becouse the drop rate of golden craps its 50% and i get at least 1 each 3 i kill,

I JUST WANT A GM ANSWER, THAT IF THE ITEM ITS REALLY AVAIBLE IN THAT MAP becouse at this point...... any one that have the telekinetik orb, where do u guys got the item? becouse i been hunting in this map: http://db.irowiki.or...nfo/bif_fild01/

ALSO: i noticed about light granule says that have 1% drop rate, but at this point i only got like 11 of then.......... AFTER KILLING ALMOST 3K OF THESE MONSTERSSSSSS ;)

WAIT!!!!!!! NOT ONLY THAT!!! i just got, that i never got droped a single blank card!!!!!!!! why i have my spare card on all this time??????????? -_-

really.......... theres something wrong in that map/monsters

Edited by sayoko, 06 January 2012 - 07:22 PM.

#19 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

heres to hoping we get homunculus s this maint, im really looking forward to programming my new buddy

#20 Snewt

Snewt

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

can some 1 remove cerulean gamer as volunter? its just a usless troll :wave:

Hi, I've killed quite a bit of monsters myself and all I've gotten are: 2 Chrome Metal swords (spider drops), and 1 Dance Shoes. I believe the drops are card rate- though I also managed to get an Alchemy Glove from the dragon with no gum (I've gotten 3 daggers since). I do think the drop rate may be a tad low.

#21 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:51 PM

Sayako: Gamblery's Fallacy

tl;dr - Regardless of how many you kill, the next one you kill is still only a 0.02% chance to drop (assuming card rates, which is a good assumption). Your chances don't get any better with time.

#22 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

Hi, I've killed quite a bit of monsters myself and all I've gotten are: 2 Chrome Metal swords (spider drops), and 1 Dance Shoes. I believe the drops are card rate- though I also managed to get an Alchemy Glove from the dragon with no gum (I've gotten 3 daggers since). I do think the drop rate may be a tad low.

that just get me more............. :sigh: -_- ;)

maybe its my char then........ maybe being baned from forums, gives me a lower drop rate :wave:

#23 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Sayako: Gamblery's Fallacy

tl;dr - Regardless of how many you kill, the next one you kill is still only a 0.02% chance to drop (assuming card rates, which is a good assumption). Your chances don't get any better with time.

did you readed the part of blank cards not being droped? I GUESS NO

did you readed the part that i only got 13(at this point) light granules after killing 3,000 of this monsters? (they have 1% drop rate)

#24 Pingchan222

Pingchan222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

NON-VIPs already have nerfed TIs (less exp, the exp split, access quests with some that are longer than Katy Perry's marriage), was it really necessary to make us use a reset stone just to do both quests at once?

Seriously. VIPs get more than enough already. :wave:

Well..at least the homunculus bit is good news.

#25 Amis

Amis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Classic

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

Woops, I don't think you read the article. Put another way:

3000 is a laughably small number of kills to expect a piece of gear to drop from. At card rates, 30,000 wouldn't be unheard of. Gravity has better things to do than sit around and listen to people whine about that thing they want not having dropped.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users