#1 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

Even when playing Ragnarok, i still atune myself to whats happening around the world

I want to show you people what is happening in the US right now,(although im not from US)

Detention & Jailing indefinetly without trial, just because you were branded as a terrorist
is a law that was recently signed by O'bomber. That means, the government can kidnap you without you knowing what your charged with.

This is from the Young Turks, Detailing Obama's Speech around the law

--------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------
an insider soldier (old video, dating back before the law was passed)

And this was done on new years eve, when people were not paying attention...

Edited by mikeberserkr, 10 January 2012 - 09:26 PM.

#2 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

NDAA is the college disco association?

#3 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 08 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

Not like they weren't doing it already. Now they just decided to make it legal. They were running out of laws so they decided to make 1...nothing special.

#4 vinxer

vinxer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:16 PM

if anyone wanna move to mexico you're welcome in my basement :thumb:

#5 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

hmm... the point in me posting this is how deadly this law is and how SERIOUS this is...
and Obama was like a thief in the night when he signed the law EVERYONE hated when no one was paying attention (new years eve)

any person who might just want to express a freedom of speech can be detained without any reason indefinetly WITHOUT TRIAL, and grants more power to military.

i hope the first two who posted realized that!

Edited by mikeberserkr, 09 January 2012 - 06:53 PM.

#6 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

well. americans are like sheeps. their rulers do whatever they wish with them americans.

#7 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

and im here, at the other side of the world, probably the only one paying attention to actually whats happening to your side.... my gawd.

You are right, many US people are like SHEEP. go ahead and play deaf, i wont be surprised in the future a lot of you go into the slaughter house of poverty and despair.

#8 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:50 AM

There is a lot to be said that wasn't said as well. This bill went thru several alterations that Obama insisted Congress do before it was signed (watering it down essentially), it was much more egregious than it is now. As an American Citizen I feel it is my duty to always stay informed about everything that is being done in my government and who is running it as I have the power to hire and fire them as a voter. I am also not affiliated with any party and consider myself a centrist on most issues. So to be fair Obama objected to some things when he signed it but other things in the bill were necessary for national defense so he issued whats called a "signing statement". For those who don't understand what this is, under The Constitution of the US the President is not authorized to cherry-pick which parts of validly enacted Congressional Laws he/she is going to obey and execute, and which he/not is not. Article I, Section 7 (in the Presentment Clause) empowers the president to veto a law in its entirety, to sign it, or to do nothing. Article II, Section 3 requires that the executive "take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

I encourage you to read this article to get a clearer understanding if you don't know all the facts about this.

http://www.articlesb...m/print/5538677

I honestly wish we could have a new Constitutional Convention to update the constitution due to its 235 years old and problems faced back then are not to scale as they are today. Course that is what the amendment process is for but in the past few decades most of that effort usually get stonewalled by congressional polarization but what do I know :P

#9 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:27 PM

Any time I see NDAA My first thought is "Non Disclosure Agreement umm, Agreement".

You are right, many US people are like SHEEP. go ahead and play deaf, i wont be surprised in the future a lot of you go into the slaughter house of poverty and despair.

It's not so much that they're deaf, it's that we exist in a society that provides a feedback loop to whatever we want to believe. No matter what you believe there are nearly countless sources (Cable news channels, newspapers, blogs, etc.) that tell you you're right and the other guy is a jackass for disagreeing with you. So all your fears, beliefs and opinions, once identified, can be exploited to whatever ends a person or organization feels like. Kinda like trolling in that regard. You can exist in a bubble where you're never wrong so you don't even really have to think about it anymore. :P

#10 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

Thanks for that thought mr. Makk... i will be monitoring US activites.. and probably post more topics of kind in the future. Im very VERY MUCH WORRIED ROMNEY IS getting the lead. I just hope he doesnt win. WHy? is another issue ill be posting later on. its pretty loaded stuff i guess.

#11 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

Thanks for that thought mr. Makk... i will be monitoring US activites.. and probably post more topics of kind in the future. Im very VERY MUCH WORRIED ROMNEY IS getting the lead. I just hope he doesnt win. WHy? is another issue ill be posting later on. its pretty loaded stuff i guess.

wouldn't worry much about it right now, still plenty of primaries left to go and 10 months of campaigning to go.

#12 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

I just think that the notations they have on their space program in the bill is like... PLANET "X" IS COMING FOR US - DUN DUN DUN!!! ....

*shrug*

"One cannot' avoid the inevitable"

http://en.wikipedia....iscal_Year_2012

^the wiki kinda woa factors the bill....

http://thomas.loc.go...7:@@@L&summ2=m

^the "summary" of the "actual" bill itself.

- Now; screw all the hype and panic people are making about this bill; calm down- if you're concerned of it- go read the damn bill yourself.

Random facts -
Today is friday the 13th; the word "Space" is mentioned 13 times- The end of this year will be 12/12/12

been said before- and it will be said again; This bill is just enforcing the powers that already be of that; that already be of whome already have them.

Edited by CaNehDa, 13 January 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#13 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

USA.

#14 Girr

Girr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Ragequit.

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

I hate politics.

#15 Makk

Makk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Location@ work. always.

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:42 AM

I hate politics.

Now that is something everyone can probably agree on.

#16 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

I hate politicians.

#17 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:08 PM

Hate politicians?

Vote Nude in 2012

http://twitter.com/NudeGingrich

#18 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:38 AM

Hate politicians?

Vote Nude in 2012

http://twitter.com/NudeGingrich

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. epic.

Edited by CaNehDa, 25 January 2012 - 05:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users