UrbaKing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 761 posts
  • LocationIn your mind
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:48 AM

The best Defiler ever is undisclosed. May he rest in peace, in the graveyard of banishment.

#304 Lancespunk

Lancespunk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Can anyone name some great and still actively playing defilers around?

#305 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:24 AM

Leash and Lithi !

#306 warjat69

warjat69

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 313 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:somewhere over the raibow

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:34 AM

DefilerWohu was the best but hes not around anymore :(

#307 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:03 AM

This who pays the moost obviously lol. Requiem doesnt have good ppl only those who spend more than others xD

#308 Lancespunk

Lancespunk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

Leash and Lithi !

Cool. I need to watch out for these people in the battlefields then. :thx:

#309 Lancespunk

Lancespunk

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:15 AM

DefilerWohu was the best but hes not around anymore :(

Aw, too bad to see a good player leave but I guess that's how a game works. :(

#310 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Not only did they take dmg from Terms of Service but they also put a cast time on it, with that being said it should either be istant cast or put dmg back with it as it hinders there evasion abilty as you have to be mobile for evasion to work.

#311 Daniels1976

Daniels1976

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • Server:trifi, nova

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

With the big nerf to this class you dont see any really good ones around anymore. Oh and if they do play still there prob playing a mystic or saker now.

Edited by Daniels1976, 23 February 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#312 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

Not only did they take dmg from Terms of Service but they also put a cast time on it, with that being said it should either be istant cast or put dmg back with it as it hinders there evasion abilty as you have to be mobile for evasion to work.

Terms of Service instant ? u mad bro ?? *lol* - if u remember Terms of Service with dmg (back in s1) was like 166 dmg per tick - defis have 2 more AoE's that can do huge dmg per tick aswell already, why u want a 3rd AoE with dmg ?

simply count the attack skills of a defiler - u dont even need all to kill unlike the good old-school defis that even needed "Fury" to survive a nice pull of Volcano Spiders near Cohen since the 3 AoE's didnt managed to kill the bunch at the 1st cycle.

nowadays defis can do dmg like 2-3k+/tick (active defis please correct me if I'm wrong) and some of them dont even need Terms of Service since they kill in almost notime (PvE meant)

if u want good defis I'd say Leash, audifreak, Gibbet, BabyBeastZoo, adora, Sylkia, Lithi - only to write here some of them

regarding Evasion : it works nice for defis aswell but u need alot

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 18 March 2013 - 09:55 AM.

#313 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:10 AM

AoE's from Defi have the second highest damage in game (only after Mystic's Hellfire). Both AoE's can be extended with DNA. At lvl 10, the duration will be 24 seconds and downtime will be 24 also ("almost" without downtime).

Evasion is good, sure, but you will need a lot of evasion and is necessary a Bloddy Doll or max DNA in invisibility. So, with Bloddy Doll and without a SCAD BALL, you can't reach a high amount of SCC. In this case, I think is better more SCC to get better heal with vampiric touch instead of more evasion. DNA you will need at least all 25 to vampirc touch be usefull. Considering a PVE build.

In a PVP, change the ornaments is useful (besides much prayer and faith) against long time of zerk/sin stun, warlords/commie hush/face strike.

At moment, I don't use invisibility cause I have a PVP build (lot of points expended with crowd control skills) and I don't want expend more with a Bloddy Doll.

With the big nerf to this class you dont see any really good ones around anymore. Oh and if they do play still there prob playing a mystic or saker now.

I have both (Defi and Mystic) with the similar gear (not a OP set, just normal without expend mall). Mystic is better to kill hard boss (TD's boss, some dungeons, deadlies) alone (cause totems). But alone against a lot of enemies (grind), defiler is better, since his heal is improved for more enemy around him and mystic have a very low "natural evasion". It's not theorical, I've tested.

I prefer my mystic only to support some hard raids, but my main, and to grind, is my defi.

Edited by WhateverHeSaid, 21 August 2013 - 04:12 AM.

#314 Johnson1234

Johnson1234

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

In a PVP, change the ornaments is useful (besides much prayer and faith) against long time of zerk/sin stun, warlords/commie hush/face strike.

Serk stun is 1 sec, 3 sec after investing 10 dna points...so long..

#315 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:52 AM

Serk stun is 1 sec, 3 sec after investing 10 dna points...so long..

for a defi see a zerk with "free hit" over 3 seconds... consider it like a eternity

not because of the weather, but the damage output

Edited by WhateverHeSaid, 21 August 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#316 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:30 PM

what i am having trouble with is the 60's bracket defi low health i took invisibility and blessing to 10 and dna max on invis it helps a bit but doing so i lose points that could be used on damage any suggestions for a high 60's defi trying to survive more than 3 enemy's at a time? 

Terms of Service seems to act a bit buggy at level enemy's pve or pvp walk right out of it but i did have a few good Terms of Service moments in FOC like one time sin zerk and commi attacking 2 allies close together i sneaked in dropped Terms of Service and fog and blood and peppered the 3 of them with rake and AOR.

they killed me when another attacked me from going around the aoes  but it cost them they never recovered enough my death helped win in its small way give 1 kill but cause much grief to several enemy's stronger than i the suicidal defiler

#317 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:11 AM

many long term/ end game players have pimped out their low level characters with rare enchants (santa hearts for example), so its relatively difficult to have a fair playing field that doesnt involve you dying alot.

Evasion only works against auto attacks and not skills. you cant really dodge skills unless you are higher level than your opponent. block stats from a shield can also mitigate AA damage. apparently, good evasion is one that is 10x your opponent's accuracy. as you already have Invis and blessing, you may wish to invest more in eva.

defilers at your level will struggle to balance survivability and damage output.

Trap of Stif isnt perfect. This is due to the fact that it's stun lasts only 3 secs(i think) before it gets reapplied for another 3 secs. Between these stuns, there is a chance for targets to act or move. Level difference may also play a part but i'm not sure.

Squishy players should never be in line of sight. you are a mage. you can attack from behind anything - walls, columns, landscape, other players so take advantage of this. otherwise, make sure you have team members who can see where you are and can help if you get attacked from sins and such.

#318 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Ok sounds good ill start jamming evasion and block chance/defense into her honor skills and see if that helps i guess it will be more about suicide runs and sneaking than surviving but as long as i take someone's butt down with me ...i am happy lol as far as pve i guess the same would apply as well just have to be careful on Terms of Service placement

#319 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:57 AM

Ok sounds good ill start jamming evasion and block chance/defense

gl

#320 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:27 PM

its rough but im trying to find a balance between damage and survivability found out my dna is not put into invis might remove it with a reset have not decided yet but this is mostly pve use though i seem to do better in pvp lol i think because i assume all are hostile and that takes away from the accidental side pull factor we will see i will figure a way even through painful process of elimination

#321 Kazara

Kazara

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3057 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

its rough but im trying to find a balance between damage and survivability found out my dna is not put into invis might remove it with a reset have not decided yet but this is mostly pve use though i seem to do better in pvp lol i think because i assume all are hostile and that takes away from the accidental side pull factor we will see i will figure a way even through painful process of elimination

O_O

#322 Apollonia93

Apollonia93

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Server:Nova

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:14 PM

No clue what is going on, but this is a topic of best defiler, not tell me how to make my defiler.

#323 mjwx5

mjwx5

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:31 PM

to make one self better you have to learn if you do not learn you will always be less than what you are capable of.

#324 AngelicPretty

AngelicPretty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1514 posts
  • LocationKiwiland!
  • Server:FOC

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:03 AM

No clue what is going on, but this is a topic of best defiler, not tell me how to make my defiler.

this topic was started as a joke...

at the time there was a heap of these stupid epenis threads with the general out come being "my freinds and guildmates" followed by spam of pics that soon got deleted.

... sad i remember them and the old forum before that what was so much more active.

-.- i miss Loy

#325 JuicyJuush

JuicyJuush

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:13 AM

this topic was started as a joke...

at the time there was a heap of these stupid epenis threads with the general out come being "my freinds and guildmates" followed by spam of pics that soon got deleted.

... sad i remember them and the old forum before that what was so much more active.

-.- i miss Loy

You don't miss me? ;_; I'm sad ;c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users