• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

ok first off i am not starting the discussion board for people to whine about things that piss them ff there are plenty of other boards for that.lol.
this is for people to tell the GMs what they need to do to make this a better game. this is what i am looking for....

please read all suggestions before making your own...that way we are not all just repeating our selves.lol
please be specific about which suggestion you do or don't agree with.
make real suggestions that the GMs might listen to not our rages things.
any character specific suggestions are welcome but please don't just complain about nurfed skills or stats. Gms won't listen to these complaints

i don't now if there are boards for this already or not...if there are i didn't find them. please remember to take this seriously many people would like this game to go on and be better...together we could make this game the best there is...and make Wow a thing of the past.lol

these are my first suggestions.

CONTENT
number one we need new content. i am not talking about new dungeons with the same old look. like for example Dark Sanctum just being a revamp of Ruins of Lament but completely new content..including new maps altogether new mobs and new dungeons as well as new and different quests a change from the kill however many of this monster or bring this to said person.
also give us more lant and exp..example i should not have to do 30 quests at lvl68 to hit lvl69 and that with +100% from the exp Christmas cards and the basic account bonus and the happy hour bonus and a plus 50% exp for 1 hour this is ridicules. i also shouldnt be getting the same lant drop at lvl 68 that i was getting at lvl 58 i mean come on.

LEVELING
get rid of all the caps...and i mean all the caps. as an example what is the point of a sin class having a attack speed buff that gives you -1 sec to attack speed. dual swords all have a 1.8sec attack speed and quick attack at +10 gives you -1sec but you are capped at 1sec its pointless.
get rid of the lvl cap and just give us a %bonus on stats for lvling plus the addition of stat points...i.e a 10% stat bonus so at say lvl 85 with 700 str when you lvld to 86 your new str stat would be 770 and so on for all stats..give an extra bonus to particular stats based on classes i.e tank classes get 15%to deff instead of just the 10%...and you get 5 stat points for each lvl. this way we could take better control of our characters.

STAT BONUS

give 5 stat points at each lvl and make them make a difference. so make it so that say 1stat point one say str gives you 5 to your str 1 point on dff gives you say 10 to your stat, 1 point to con gives you say 20 to your hp, 1point to your dex gives say 1%to crt and skill crt % as well as say 5 to crt and skill crt dmg.
also make it so that the higher your lvl the bigger difference the stat points make so lets say that fromlvl1 to 50 1 point to str gives you 5 to your str stat lvl 50 to say lvl 100 gives you +10 with 1 point to your str stat. so after lvl 50 the stat bonus doubles.

GEAR

give us more xeons for weapons as it is we can only use 2 types of xeons for weapons either physical or magic attack..this blows. either give us new enchant xeons for weapons or allow us to use more then one buff enchant on weapons only.
for example i should be able to have a +25% crt for 20sec and a -500 dff on opponent buff on my weapon. or you could give us some enchant xeons like an hp and mp vamp xeon so that say i would vamp say 10hp with every hit and heal myself. in fact you should do both this would make the game very interesting. PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE WEAPON ENCHANT XEONS.. and make them make a differance, for exampe +2 attack is crap and at lvl 65 with 400attack str 2 more really doesn't make a difference. you could give us higher att str xeons as well for higher lvl like say +5 at lvl 50 +10 at lvl70 or something along those lines...and i am not talking about the high rank xeons which are nearly imposable to get.lol

THE FORGE

give us a better success rate in the forge for enchanting and reinforcement...I.E. what is the point of having 8 enchant slots when we can't get passed 4. I reliese that Gravity wants to make money from the item mall but all you are doing the way you are going is pissing off players and soon you will have none and i for one would love to keep playing the game. so either reduce the fail rate or reduce the amount the success rates drop. that way you still make money off the item mall items and we have a chance off hitting a higher enchant and reinforcement with out spending 100s on doing so.
you could try this
success rate - fail rate = final success rate
so if say i have a 75% success rate at a 15%fail rate it becomes 60%succes i use an item mall item at 10%it becomes 70%success item succeeds
break rate goes as follows
success rate -fail rate +break rate
succes is 75% fail is 15% break is 5%
75%-15%=60%success if item fails it become 60%+5%break=65%break chance item breaks...but this should not happen at +5rienforment as it is now these rate should be reflected at say +15 if we can go as high as +30
also you should give us higher success rate items in the item mall. lets face it 1 +10 enchant success rate at 30% enchant success is point less give us a few options i.e keep the +10% at 50 points but give us a +20% for 100 points and a +40 for say 200 points.

I would also like to see a number count for what exp i do have and will need to lvl not just the dam %bar.

#2 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:20 PM

we can also extend happy hours either make it the entire day say once or twice a week or leave it as it is an hour but make it say twice a day every day and expand on the happy hour bonus giving us +50% exp 100% lant drop and item drop rate and give us say 50% chance of getting rare items and a 10% in forge success

#3 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:33 PM

Also you should make it so that we can transfer a character from one server to another

PKing
make towns a none pk zone so we cant be pked or pk while in shop or bank or collecting quests.

#4 ImCoorsBanMe

ImCoorsBanMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:39 PM

You wasted way too much time typing that on a dead-end game.

p.s. go to Valdes

#5 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

fix the rangers too! they loose dmg each time they buff lmao XD

#6 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:08 AM

You wasted way too much time typing that on a dead-end game.

p.s. go to Valdes

Its comments such as these that i was talking about...if you can't contribute with some thing useful then don't post anything. Comments like these do not help any one and in fact hurt the game...and finally did Gravaty or some one at warp portal tell you that the game was going to come to an end because if not then please dont spred unvarafied rumors on my board.

#7 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

fix the rangers too! they loose dmg each time they buff lmao XD

Please be specific when making suggestions on any changes inpaticular charecter changes...just simply saying please fix rangers doesn't tell any one what the problem is and it comes off as simply complaning if you make a suggestion the devellepers will more likely to make the changes you want.
I.E what buff causes this to happen and a suggested a fix for this problem...for example remove the buff all together and replace it with a simular one that doesnt cause this problem

#8 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

Please be specific when making suggestions on any changes inpaticular charecter changes...just simply saying please fix rangers doesn't tell any one what the problem is and it comes off as simply complaning if you make a suggestion the devellepers will more likely to make the changes you want.
I.E what buff causes this to happen and a suggested a fix for this problem...for example remove the buff all together and replace it with a simular one that doesnt cause this problem

they know the problem since last year. but as any other suggestions, this will prolly be fixed only when theyll make money otta it. thought its obvious til now.

#9 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:35 AM

he means that

http://forums.warppo...s-coolness-bug/

was reported at 23th december.

still not fixed ...

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:41 AM

he means that

http://forums.warppo...s-coolness-bug/

was reported at 23th december.

still not fixed ...

This isn't only for sniper coolness. It's same for all speed buffs and I think it's only visual bug.

Edited by Famous, 10 January 2012 - 09:43 AM.

#11 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

CONTENT
number one we need new content. i am not talking about new dungeons with the same old look. like for example Dark Sanctum just being a revamp of Ruins of Lament but completely new content..including new maps altogether new mobs and new dungeons as well as new and different quests a change from the kill however many of this monster or bring this to said person.
also give us more lant and exp..example i should not have to do 30 quests at lvl68 to hit lvl69 and that with +100% from the exp Christmas cards and the basic account bonus and the happy hour bonus and a plus 50% exp for 1 hour this is ridicules. i also shouldnt be getting the same lant drop at lvl 68 that i was getting at lvl 58 i mean come on.

Dungeons-Content: i agree with that, but i would add to that, that the new dungeons should be for normal party (5 people) and not for 15, 30, 45. I dont said that there shouldnt be dungeons for more than 5 people, but what we need now are dungeons for 5 people, so the casual players and the hardcore too, will have something to do when login.

XP-Quests: i think that a solution to that would be to add repeatable quests, bcs those can control the lvling speed of the players and also the players dont need to be online so much, which at the end isnt healthy.

LEVELING
(...)

Dont really know if it would be a good idea. Caps are good to prevent some players/classes to get even more oped.

GEAR
give us more xeons for weapons as it is we can only use 2 types of xeons for weapons either physical or magic attack..this blows. either give us new enchant xeons for weapons or allow us to use more then one buff enchant on weapons only.
for example i should be able to have a +25% crt for 20sec and a -500 dff on opponent buff on my weapon. or you could give us some enchant xeons like an hp and mp vamp xeon so that say i would vamp say 10hp with every hit and heal myself. in fact you should do both this would make the game very interesting. PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR MORE WEAPON ENCHANT XEONS.. and make them make a differance, for exampe +2 attack is crap and at lvl 65 with 400attack str 2 more really doesn't make a difference. you could give us higher att str xeons as well for higher lvl like say +5 at lvl 50 +10 at lvl70 or something along those lines...and i am not talking about the high rank xeons which are nearly imposable to get.lol

Yes, they should fix a lot of the enchants. Some of the effect ones should be changed, for example the ones that rise the stats. The normal xeons for weapons also should be modified, i mean the relation between the reinforce and the additional dmg one can get from a weapon damage xeon dropped by mobs, is too big. The weapons xeons should be improved, maybe give versions of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 dmg with lvl requirement.

And, the weapons should have x2 the amount of enchant slots than all the other items, bcs, for example, all the jewels together, have more weight enchant wise that the weapon (for example, if each item have 8 slots the jewels would have 8x8 while the weapon would have 8) which lessen the importance of the weapon enchant wise, unless one is using the mall weapon enchants.

Also, (a friend suggested this) the reinforce bonuses should be modified. For example, if an item give +3 stat points per each reinforce, then, instead of give that from +1 to +30, it should give 3 from +1 to +10, then 2 from +11 to +20, and 1 from +21 to +30. This way the relation of the plyaers with +30 gear with the ones with +10 gear wouldnt be so big, and also would keep some balance if some day the items go over +30.

#12 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

Dungeons-Content: i agree with that, but i would add to that, that the new dungeons should be for normal party (5 people) and not for 15, 30, 45. I dont said that there shouldnt be dungeons for more than 5 people, but what we need now are dungeons for 5 people, so the casual players and the hardcore too, will have something to do when login.

XP-Quests: i think that a solution to that would be to add repeatable quests, bcs those can control the lvling speed of the players and also the players dont need to be online so much, which at the end isnt healthy.

Dont really know if it would be a good idea. Caps are good to prevent some players/classes to get even more oped.

Yes, they should fix a lot of the enchants. Some of the effect ones should be changed, for example the ones that rise the stats. The normal xeons for weapons also should be modified, i mean the relation between the reinforce and the additional dmg one can get from a weapon damage xeon dropped by mobs, is too big. The weapons xeons should be improved, maybe give versions of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 dmg with lvl requirement.

And, the weapons should have x2 the amount of enchant slots than all the other items, bcs, for example, all the jewels together, have more weight enchant wise that the weapon (for example, if each item have 8 slots the jewels would have 8x8 while the weapon would have 8) which lessen the importance of the weapon enchant wise, unless one is using the mall weapon enchants.

Also, (a friend suggested this) the reinforce bonuses should be modified. For example, if an item give +3 stat points per each reinforce, then, instead of give that from +1 to +30, it should give 3 from +1 to +10, then 2 from +11 to +20, and 1 from +21 to +30. This way the relation of the plyaers with +30 gear with the ones with +10 gear wouldnt be so big, and also would keep some balance if some day the items go over +30.

I agree with most of what you are saying the only problem i have is with what you said aboit the caps...i believe that a removal of the caps will pish players to stay so that they can truly master their toons. If they removed the limits on our toons then it gives us something to look forward to beyound lvl85 and lets us take more control over our toons...stat points would even out the differances between classes for example i could alocate points to dff or hp to balance the dmg done by say an overly strong shawman or bring up my eva to conter the really high acc of a shadow runner.

#13 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

This isn't only for sniper coolness. It's same for all speed buffs and I think it's only visual bug.

Ok i get that this is a known bug but what i mean is to just explain it agian as simply and quickly as you can and please give an example of how this affects you in game both in player vs mobs and player vs player then give an example as to how this issue can be delt with...i think this would be the most effective way to haveing the problems in the game fixed and our best chance of saving the game and making it better for every

#14 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

What i didnt know is that they have known about this problem for such a long time...maybe with suggestions on how to fix the issue they might just do that...i know there are many bugs that they know about and nothing has been done to fix them but hopefully with time and enough of us pushing they might get the point...we love this and want to keep it it just needs to be fixed and the game will last...example of another bug they are aware of is the brutal scud bug for sins...we cast the tech it goes off makes the hit and gets in the stun effect but immeditely we are put back to where we were before we cast and made the dash to attack and often we are in a sort of frozen state and cant do anything to recover....this has led to many a sins death in both pvp and pvm.lol. I have no idea how they could fix this bug as per the fact that i dont know why this even happens to begian with but what they could do is at least give us a way to recover from this bug for example they could take away the auto target effect when a sin uses scud...they could make it so that if a sin uses scud but is more then say 5m away aftter the scud goes off they cant be auto targeted...
A fix for you str loss would ne to give you a buff to conter that...figure out how must of loss you are getting and give a buff that replaces it it doesnt go beyound what had before the loss that way you dont have an advatage over other players because of a bug...that is if they cant just fix the bug.
This is what i am saying when it comes to bugs and charecter fixes...explian the bug, how effects game play and give an example as to what they could to either fix the bug or compensate for what the bug does

Edited by baowolf, 10 January 2012 - 11:36 AM.

#15 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:14 AM

This is the kind of postings i am talking about...real suggestions that will benifite both the players and the developers...this is our best chance of saving our game and bettering it

#16 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

I diffently agree with what you said about dungeons i think a good fix for this issue would be to keep raids but give us more make all normal dungeons a 5player + party dongeon then releas dungeons that are much much larger with more exp per kill bigger lant drops and better and more rare item drops then make those larger party dungeon raids

#17 Overlord666

Overlord666

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1158 posts
  • LocationTransylvania
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

I was once like you. Full of ideas and hope for Requiem, but then (no arrows in the knee, sorry >.>) Gravity took them and raped them until there was nothing else but Mall Whoring.
You're either new, or incredibly naive.

#18 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

I was once like you. Full of ideas and hope for Requiem, but then (no arrows in the knee, sorry >.>) Gravity took them and raped them until there was nothing else but Mall Whoring.
You're either new, or incredibly naive.

ok first off again it is comments like this that make it so very much harder for successes in getting changes made. simply look at this comment from the point of few of the developers from their prespective it just looks like your whining about having to spend money....which you dont if you choose not to.
second i have been playing requiem since day one
finally i am not the one that is naive here...it is naive to think that they will make any changes that will not benefit them in some sort of financial manner. you call it Mall Whoring well i call it good and smart business as i am sure they do as well. it is a very simple idea the item mall is the only way for gravity and warp portal to make money off of the free to play game. we do not pay to play like games such as WoW or EverQuest, thus they must make money some how, no money no game. it costs a great deal of money to hold servers and to pay programers. as an example my best friend and best man at my wedding(i was his for his wedding) is a programer, he makes 52,000 a year and this is his first year at the company he is currently working for. it takes at least a team of 5 to 10 programs to make and maintain a game such as requiem. do the math say 5 programers x at least 50k a year thats 250,000 for just the programers. so they need to make as much money as they can. and that would be for just the English international version of the game.

This is why all the suggestions i have thus far made benefit both us the players and them the developers. with the suggestion i have made the item mall still is very important and thus they still make their money. and in fact will make more money because the idea is to fix and change the game to both keep current players and draw in new players so that the game will keep going and be better for all of us.

oh and one last thing all though this is a free forum and every one does have the right to comment and to their opinion please if you can not contribute in a beneficial manner then keep it to your self....I do not and i am sure nor do the others on the forum or the developers appreciate insults to my self, them selves, the game, or the developers...again think about it for just a second, if some one came to your place of work and insulted the job you did would you do a dam thing to make them happy....no you wouldn't, not to many people would.

and of course they are not gonna do anything unless it benefits them in some way no business does and that is all this is, a business, but keeping said business going and bring in new customers does benefit them and us. it isn't about being "new" or "naive" its about doing something to fix the problem instead of just complaining about it.

Edited by baowolf, 10 January 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#19 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

Dude I can guarantee 101% you won't get anywhere by writing walls of text which you think they read? Go buy some mall and stfu lmao!

And if you think we are negative you must be a new player. Bookmark this page and have a look at this in few months if you still will be playing requiem and you will see what we meant.

#20 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:23 PM

Dude I can guarantee 101% you won't get anywhere by writing walls of text which you think they read? Go buy some mall and stfu lmao!

And if you think we are negative you must be a new player. Bookmark this page and have a look at this in few months if you still will be playing requiem and you will see what we meant.

ok for the last time i am far from a new player i started my account when S1 had been running for only a month second you cant garunty :P unless you work for either warp portal or gravity so please stop say you can because you cant second for the last time stop posting usless crap like this...you know why they have never listened in the past...its because all every one has really done in the past is complian about the game or itam mall why would they listen...i wouldnt infact i dont...maybe if we acctually showed that it is worth it to them they might make some changes..but no all people have been doing is complaning and nocking or attacking any one that tries do something....heres some news for you...YOUR NOT HELPING ANY ONE OR ANYTHING with coments like this...if you even bothered to read the first post you would have read that this is the type of crap that is not wanted on this board...now all we sound like is a bunch of bickering whiny children...stop waisting every ones time with this crap and dont post if you cant contribute something useful....PLEASE...it doesnt help our case

#21 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

Well I did suggest here putting cad/scad to be affected by defense awhile ago. Look at today's patch. I'm not sure if they actually read my thread or if they already had it in mind. Or some korean suggested it too. Hmm but my title was "HOW TO NERF THE GAME AGAIN" Ya know they love titles like that! You should put something about 'nerf' in your title maybe they'll read it Posted Image Making a better game for all? Nah nah not interesting enough.

Hmm as far these suggestions it was painful to read... some I don't understand. I agree with the content section but I TOTALLY disagree with leveling and stat bonus section, that would really-_- this game up more from what I understand you wrote there is total crap. The gear section I don't understand are you trying to say you should be able to put 2 kinds of enchants like both -750 defense down and a +25% crit? Nonono please no.
The Forge section I can sorta agree on.

#22 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Well I did suggest here putting cad/scad to be affected by defense awhile ago. Look at today's patch. I'm not sure if they actually read my thread or if they already had it in mind. Or some korean suggested it too. Hmm but my title was "HOW TO NERF THE GAME AGAIN" Ya know they love titles like that! You should put something about 'nerf' in your title maybe they'll read it Posted Image Making a better game for all? Nah nah not interesting enough.

Hmm as far these suggestions it was painful to read... some I don't understand. I agree with the content section but I TOTALLY disagree with leveling and stat bonus section, that would really-_- this game up more from what I understand you wrote there is total crap. The gear section I don't understand are you trying to say you should be able to put 2 kinds of enchants like both -750 defense down and a +25% crit? Nonono please no.
The Forge section I can sorta agree on.

Ok i dont know why you didnt understand what i suggested every one else seems to get it just fine...if you dont agree with stuff thats fine to but you dont have to be insulting and call it crap....i dont see how giving stat points would screw the game up more that makes no sinc... evey onecomplains about power and stat gaps between the classes giving the stat points is the best way to balance that out i think...but keep in mond these are just suggestions nothing here is writen in stone...but as i was saying allowing us to take more control of our stats threw stat points will help to balance out the power and stat gaps between classes for example an sin could take away a tanks advantage in battlegrounds by incressing the dmg dealt and the sins hp...just as an example...it goes well be on that as well....and as far as letting us put more the one buff enchant on weapons it would be weapons only and agian was a suggestion manly for a way to make there a point to enchanting a weapon being able to only use one kind of xeon that gives you say 2 to your physical attack or magic attack is pointless expesially at higher lvls even if you filled every enchant slot on an 8 slot weapon that gives you a whole 16 to your attack with an attack of 500 that really makes no differance what so ever...i also think that letting us put more then one enchant buff on a weapon would help make the game more interesting and would force players to be more creative in their enchanting the idea is to also come up with suggestions that benifit the develpers as well...doing this would keep the item mall important and being that it is the only way they can make money that is the only way the will make any changes...but by all means give us a suggetion that you think would help more or be better then say the stat points on lvling and more then one enchant buff not of the same kind on weapons..by the way i also suggested new xeons for weapon enchanting i.e. A vampire xeon that vamps hp and or mp to heal the user and they can be stackable to give us a better heal rate from them...intead of coming down on other peoples suggestion make some of your own please i would love to see what you moght have in mond

#23 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:26 AM

Also most other MMORPGs allocate stat as well as skill points at lvling(beleive me i have played dozens)..this doesnt screw the game up in the least...basicly it would be that same as the DNA system and would give us a bit of a boost...the benifit for the develpers works like this...we get the say 5stat points at lvling they boost stats however (1point to CON gives you say 10 to hp, or 1 to str gives you 5 to your att and dff), i dont really see what it so hard to understand about that its pretty much how every other game works, so any way we get the stat points and the develpers can sell extra points in the item mall just as they do with the DNA points, sorry to say but like it or not they would do it so they can make money from it, agian no money no game. As long as long as they sold them for a decent amount..lol...not like say the 500points for a dam skill reset..lol

#24 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:31 AM

Sorry about all the mistakes i am writing this mostly from my cell, dont really have the time to sit infront of the old pc waiting for replies..lol

#25 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

good luck on your useless textwalls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users