• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

I just had a really good idea...why not just have a suggestion event where in players could make say one suggestion each then vote weather they agree or disagree...a suggestion counts as a vote for that suggestion but not as a player vote that way you dont have to waist a vote on your own suggestions.lol.one vote per player...no comments to read threw just the suggestion its self then how many votes for or against said suggeation..then they could take say the top ten voted suggestions and run with them....i think that would be the easiest and most effective way to get this :P done...make changes and keep players happy while doing so....remember happy players mean more player more players mean more money spent more money spent means more momey made..

#2 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:38 AM

Oh and make it so that if you try to post a suggestion that has already been made(dont why you wouldnt read all the given suggestions before posting your own) you just get a message saying that the suggestion has already been posted that way the player could either just make their vote or post a different suggestion..

Give us a title slot for the suggestion then a quick discription slot to explain the suggetion in a little more detial...make it say 500 charecter or something like that.

Allow for no comments or replies just the suggestion and the votes...relly a vote for or agianst is reply enough...that way you minamize the amount of stuff to dread throuh and thus the amount of work to hold said suggestion event

Edited by baowolf, 11 January 2012 - 07:38 AM.

#3 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:07 PM

http://forums.warppo...tions-08132011/

#4 baowolf

baowolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

I said a few days ago i was done with these forums...to many useless dumb asses for me...but some one told me about this one and i had to come and check it out...I have to say man i am :blah: impressed...you pretty much summed up every idea i have had for this game....i planed in getting others to make some suggestions thinking gravity would be more likely to listen if there were many people making the suggestions not just one...then to add my suggestions as we went along....but in any case before i NERF my use of the forums....ya see what i did there....i had to say this one last thing....DAM FINE JOB. DAM FINE...that and this...perhaps gravity should fire there devs and hire some of he players...like you to do there job...or atleast put players like you incharge of new content development...and agian DAM FINE WORK!!!.. Thats it for me i am out...see you all in the game...happy hunting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users