New Eden Equip related Problem - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

New Eden Equip related Problem

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:06 AM

'ello!

so i did the eden quest for the new equipment on my super novice who is lvl 100 exactly. it was the quest where you have to hunt a few monsters in the new world. when i got back to that thorn dude he congratulated me on being successful and told me to go get my equipment:

Posted Image

then he said "well uh... you're qualified but something went wrong"

so i didn't get my gear for whatever reasons. i saw other super novices with the new eden gear who were around lvl 70. so i think i can't get the equipment because i don't have the previous versions of them? i'm not sure though.

in any case i'd like to know whats going on, and if i'm right with my guess, and i'm just missing the previous equipment i think there should be a way for players with a higher lvl to get those too.

while most people won't care since they have better gear, i feel like due to super novice equipment restrictions the new eden gears might (with the right enchants) be useful even on a very high lvl.

halp!

Edited by Agahim, 12 January 2012 - 06:21 AM.

#2 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

Super Novice can get the new Stuff, Super Novice Extended somehow seemed to be forgotten by the NPC :bow: He just doesnt know what you are xD

#3 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

well, he better get to know me, then!

#4 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:29 AM

My Eden Mace III got a problem too. I enchanted my eden mace with 2 Archbishop 1 enchantment (Increase Heal Effiency by 3%) and still got almost same heal amounts :bow:

Heal with Carga Mace : 1146 Heal amount

Spoiler

Heal With enchanted Eden Mace (Increased the effectiveness Heal skills by 3% (6% with double enchants) : 1159 Heal Amounts(?!)

Spoiler

Edited by RennaSaintsworth, 12 January 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#5 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:11 AM

My Eden Mace III got a problem too. I enchanted my eden mace with 2 Archbishop 1 enchantment (Increase Heal Effiency by 3%) and still got almost same heal amounts :bow:

Heal with Carga Mace : 1146 Heal amount

Spoiler

Heal With enchanted Eden Mace (Increased the effectiveness Heal skills by 3% (6% with double enchants) : 1159 Heal Amounts(?!)

Spoiler

no, i'm sure it works fine. i have the same enchant on my archbishop ring. 6% of 1.1k heal is about 66 more heal. since the heal amount differs (based on your matk and whatnot) from heal to heal in a like i dunno... 80hp range, the 66 more heal are of course hardly noticeable. especially not if you only heal once with each equip and then compare those two values only. oh, also keep in mind your carga mace is upgraded. lvl.3 weapon on +7 that's 35matk which will also be included to your heal amount. the eden mace has no magic attack at all and cannot be upgraded.

Edited by Agahim, 12 January 2012 - 06:15 AM.

#6 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

no, i'm sure it works fine. i have the same enchant on my archbishop ring. 6% of 1.1k heal is about 66 more heal. since the heal amount differs (based on your matk and whatnot) from heal to heal in a like i dunno... 80hp range, the 66 more heal are of course hardly noticeable. especially not if you only heal once with each equip and then compare those two values only. oh, also keep in mind your carga mace is upgraded. lvl.3 weapon on +7 that's 35matk which will also be included to your heal amount. the eden mace has no magic attack at all and cannot be upgraded.

I see...Thanks :bow:

#7 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Picked Staff and got Book on sorcerer.
Picked Staff and got Book on bishop.
Picked Mace and got Claw on sura ///

Seems the npcs like to give out the wrong gear. Annoying because both the book and claw are totally worthless equips.

#8 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

Holden's confirmed that there was no provision for expanded super novices in the script and it will be added in next week. If you don't like waiting you can write to the GM Team and they can add the gear onto that character.

#9 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:12 PM

Holden's confirmed that there was no provision for expanded super novices in the script and it will be added in next week. If you don't like waiting you can write to the GM Team and they can add the gear onto that character.

no, i'm fine with waiting. thanks for taking the time to reply.

btw i can confirm the claw thing. i also picked mace on my champion and got a claw.

Edited by Agahim, 12 January 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#10 EvilYumi

EvilYumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Loki

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:42 PM

I'm having a similar problem to the original post with my lvl 61 merchant. I did the first quest that Ur gave me, and when I went to get my equipment, I got the same messages as Agahim

#11 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I'd like to hijack this thread and ask if there is a way to swap out your weapon if you make a mistake in your selection? I'm trigger happy when it comes to NPC dialogs on RO and chose the wrong weapon by accident.

#12 duckmanneo

duckmanneo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • LocationIn a van down by the river.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I had a swordman that had the exact problem. Turns out I had to become a knight/(crusader is the same) to receive my gear. With merchant, you have to become the 2nd class to get your gear.

Edited by duckmanneo, 27 April 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#13 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

If they will add a script to let expanded novices get equpiment. how about letting TK kids get the final tier Eden equpiment too? I get the exact same dialogue that Agahim gets for my level 70 TK kid.

#14 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'd like to hijack this thread and ask if there is a way to swap out your weapon if you make a mistake in your selection? I'm trigger happy when it comes to NPC dialogs on RO and chose the wrong weapon by accident.

That'd be something you could probably have the CS Team help you out with.

#15 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:53 AM

That'd be something you could probably have the CS Team help you out with.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users