5 replies to this topic

#1 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:33 PM

Very simple idea:....make the hp rec buffs in templar an protector useful by making them be an actual percentage of the heal givin including heal over times. So the templar Invigoration buff would become one of the most sought after buffs ingame. giving any class the ability to improve their heals by a max of 20% more heal. protectors buff Physical Blessing would give them another 43% more heal max to all their heal over times an the burst parts. Im not askin for fairy prot and im very sure this wouldnt make them that again just give them another skill that semi useful to the two classes an improve the overall party factor of the game. if it was just the burst heal prot get, it would improve things for them greatly. blessed hand would crit for 2k easy instead of 1.5k or so. which is what matters in the end for them having the burst heals. even more so now that all bosses aa is doubled.

#2 Loyalty1

Loyalty1

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9069 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:♪ ♥ ♪

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:36 PM

Just switch them from HP Recovery to HP.

#3 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 04:45 PM

Just switch them from HP Recovery to HP.

that would be cool too hehe =D

#4 Crftwise

Crftwise

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:38 PM

In case you were not around. Back long ago, HP use to recover in battle. With a high HP recovery you could get back more HP then you lost in battle. Thisisjust acase of them going to far.... yet again. I do think they should bring back HP recovery during a fight, but at a limited amount. The way it is now, makes a bunch of skills useless.

#5 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:48 PM

HP used to work during fighting. Heard they removed it to prevent botters. :p_devil:

In beta I saw some crazy bots, a lot of defenders moving in the same pattern and they all got the HP recovery buff...And scary part was that they all knew the way back to town and sell stuff lulz.

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 03:37 AM

I suggested something similar here: http://forums.warppo...mplar-tempests/

It could be done in a few ways:

1) Could increase the heal amount recived by a max of 10% in the case of Invigoration and maybe 30% in the case of Physical Blessing, since is a self buff.

2) Or could increase the hot heals by 30% max: wich in the case of Rejuvenation wouldnt reach the 200 per tick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users