Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:47 PM

• A few suggestion for dominator.
  • The pet bar is very bulky and badly placed. Please look at the spoiler image below for suggestions.
  • A pet the domi rides on when she activates the skill. She become invanurable to attacks until pet is dead but at the same time she can't attack. Pet has low attack but is able to increases her movement speed.
  • Different aggro range for pets. Currently their aggro range is lame and they seem to be retarded as they react damn slow to commands.
  • Strengthening Summoned Monster Magic Attack and Strengthening Summoned Monster Physical Attack should be a pet party buff without me having to select a pet. Just buffs all pets that are near me.
  • Hotkeys for pets.
Spoiler

Currently time left in many skills is displayed in seconds, which is very unhelpful when we are talking in thousands. It is not the usual method of measuring time left. It would be nice to have all times measured in minutes and seconds.

A possible suggestion for the new interface is instead of having the text of the active skill, it should display the time left in minutes and seconds. This will be a lot more useful. Also the bars should be at the top not bottom (not show in image below as too lazy to edit it).

Preferably however this suggestion or this one is better as current bars take up too much space.

Spoiler

Edited by Chardane, 16 January 2012 - 02:44 PM.

#2 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

One more thing. You should be able to see which pet buffs are active on your pets. Currently there's no easy way to figure it out, so you rebuff pets over and over. If it was a party pet buff that only effects pets and shows up on your name tag, that would fix the issue :blah:

#3 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

I like most of those suggestions, and for the interface, very nice, i like it more placed to the upper right corner of the screen with the posibility of move it. The reason is that not all people have that space between the quick bar and the mini-map, since that space depends on the size of your screen.

#4 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

I like most of those suggestions, and for the interface, very nice, i like it more placed to the upper right corner of the screen with the posibility of move it. The reason is that not all people have that space between the quick bar and the mini-map, since that space depends on the size of your screen.

Without a doubt it should be moveable. I was just showing it there, to give an idea of the amount of less space it takes.

Anything is better than the current default position which is smack in the middle of where all the action occurs. It should really remember where you position your bars, and not have to move them each time you rebuff.

#5 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:49 PM

Very nice suggestions. especially the pet bars moved as one object. I mainly play on my laptop where the upper corner would be more suitable, but on my other pc it would be nice to go between hotkeys and minimap to get it out of my way. This new change puts them right in the middle of my screen on the laptop, so annoying.

Party pet buffs +1 :blah:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users