44 replies to this topic

#26 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

Chatbox disappears whenever I'm in MyHome and do anything to my machines.

#27 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:35 AM

I've had the chatbox disappear irregularly for the last two weeks or so, but now it happens as often as the above posters have described.

#28 xChaos

xChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

1. Go to your Dragon Saga folder
2. Delete patch.id
3. Run Patcher.exe
4. Login

I cannot find the patch.id
How or where do I find this?

Edited by xChaos, 19 January 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#29 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:48 AM

I cannot find the patch.id
How or where do I find this?

Computer -> Program Files -> Gravity -> Dragon Saga

#30 xChaos

xChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Computer -> Program Files -> Gravity -> Dragon Saga

It now is just suck on "Creating Client List...." and stays that way. nothing else....
After I have taken out the patch.id

Edited by xChaos, 19 January 2012 - 01:57 AM.

#31 rhyquiamco

rhyquiamco

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:20 AM

can you help me? my loading screen won't load :D i tried everything but still it's the same :dunno: please help me

#32 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:52 AM

It now is just suck on "Creating Client List...." and stays that way. nothing else....
After I have taken out the patch.id

It will fix eventually.

can you help me? my loading screen won't load :blaugh: i tried everything but still it's the same ;) please help me

Try doing the patch.id thing.

#33 xChaos

xChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:11 AM

It will fix eventually.

Try doing the patch.id thing.

I have waited but nothing... Perhaps I am impatient but i decided to reinstall so now i am waiting for rest of updates. I hope it works.
And if it doesn't I will try the patch.id again... but i hope it just works.

#34 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

I have waited but nothing... Perhaps I am impatient but i decided to reinstall so now i am waiting for rest of updates. I hope it works.
And if it doesn't I will try the patch.id again... but i hope it just works.

It is the result of a patching error. It stays at "Creating Client List" and "List Sorting" for a very long time and then begins repatching.

#35 Bicho

Bicho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:45 AM

[*]Human Angel's Wing displayed in wrong position when equiped, bug fixed

It occurs with "Backpack of Luminant Bat of the Meadow" too

#36 xChaos

xChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

It is the result of a patching error. It stays at "Creating Client List" and "List Sorting" for a very long time and then begins repatching.

I re-installed and I got to the login screen but says failed to login to server. Not sure if it is because servers are down or if it is not working again.
And ok, I will let it run longher next time, if I need to take out the patch.id again....

#37 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

The server is currently down for a quick maintenance.

#38 xChaos

xChaos

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:45 PM

The server is currently down for a quick maintenance.

Ah ok, thanks. I will test to see if the client runs or not later then.

#39 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:52 PM

Servers are open.

#40 Izanami

Izanami

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

Surprised that no one has said anything about this yet. Maybe it's just happening to me. Since the last patch, my Priest's healing skills heal based on the max hp of the target instead of my own max hp. Really hoping that my favorite class has not been senselessly nerfed yet again, as this change would make my character almost completely useless, and defeat the purpose for all of the Health soulcrafting and equip bonuses that I try to get.

#41 inbetween

inbetween

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

Surprised that no one has said anything about this yet. Maybe it's just happening to me. Since the last patch, my Priest's healing skills heal based on the max hp of the target instead of my own max hp. Really hoping that my favorite class has not been senselessly nerfed yet again, as this change would make my character almost completely useless, and defeat the purpose for all of the Health soulcrafting and equip bonuses that I try to get.

What do you mean by 'target'?

#42 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

believe Izanami means the target = the person they are healing

I was actually just going to post a question..... are the new character cards working for anyone?
I'd ended up using one on an alt that had not used a card on before - just to see,
all the text gets placed but no bonus appeared (was this the fix? to take out the bonuses completelly?)
I'm hoping that its just something still being worked on and that later things will pan out, but like I said I was just a bit curious and wondering if anyone else has had tried them out as well, and if they have obtained similar results or not, thank you.

*my bad

Edited by IreKire, 21 January 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#43 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:35 PM

I was actually just going to post a question..... are the new character cards working for anyone?
I'd ended up using one on an alt that had not used a card on before - just to see,
all the text gets placed but no bonus appeared (was this the fix? to take out the bonuses completelly?)
I'm hoping that its just something still being worked on and that later things will pan out, but like I said I was just a bit curious and wondering if anyone else has had tried them out as well, and if they have obtained similar results or not, thank you.

Check Patch Notes.

#44 inbetween

inbetween

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:29 AM

Mmm, i think most of the healing skills have always been based off the max hp of the person that is being healed, cant be certain but i noticed this prior to the most recent patch so it certainly wasnt recent.
The only exception that im aware of is slow heal, which is based off the healers max hp. There may be other heals too. But i know for certain that instant heal is based off the max hp of the person receiving the heal.

#45 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

Mmm, i think most of the healing skills have always been based off the max hp of the person that is being healed, cant be certain but i noticed this prior to the most recent patch so it certainly wasnt recent.
The only exception that im aware of is slow heal, which is based off the healers max hp. There may be other heals too. But i know for certain that instant heal is based off the max hp of the person receiving the heal.

Nah, until a few patches ago, Instant and Wide would heal everyone based on caster's HP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users