19 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Could be good to add guild lvls that add different bonuses instead of the system we have now that require to do gvg all the time to put a bonus that last 15 days.

This lvls would be earned by getting gvg points, but instead of get a buff for x amount of time, the buffs would be permanent. Ofc, the amount of points needed to lvl up would be bigger than what one of those buffs cost now. This idea could finish the unneeded gvg that people do only for the buffs and not bcs they really want to.

For now, the max lvl would be 10, and each lvl would unlock a different buff (just like the pet does). If have all of those buffs would be too powerful, then make it that we can select only 5 that are active and the rest remain unactive but could be changed at any moment.

An additional idea could be that this levels unlock the posibility to buy extra slots for the guild (if the max lvl of the guild is 10, then 100 additional slots could be obtained). Each lvl would unlock the posibility to buy 10 additional slots, and could cost, for example, 1kk lant for each lvl.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 18 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

yes +1

#3 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Aika online has guilds with lvl system which are gained by reaching certain number of points by doing guild quests which can be bought at npc which give certain amount of points.

#4 Spud

Spud

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Aika online has guilds with lvl system which are gained by reaching certain number of points by doing guild quests which can be bought at npc which give certain amount of points.

EverQuest does the same as well (only without buying them, but it helps with X faction as there are various factions in-game that get influenced upon completion, on-topic tho: ), don't get me wrong its a fantastic idea; would also solve some exp issues should one person decide to do repeatable guild quests with a somewhat low amount of personal exp but gives out good for the guild.

#5 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

Sounds like a cool idea, but u know whats even cooler? Naming weapons, such as "Legendary Sword Of InfiniteMadness with blood of 5000 slain Kinships" cool right? It would help me sell it for better price :blaugh:

#6 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:08 AM

Sounds like a cool idea, but u know whats even cooler? Naming weapons, such as "Legendary Sword Of InfiniteMadness of kins-_- uses miss and unstealth hacks" cool right? It would help me sell it for better price :blaugh:

yeah

#7 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:09 AM

Yes, that would be great. Was suggested before but would be good to suggest it again. In fact i will do it now.

#8 Sakana

Sakana

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2034 posts
  • LocationCenter of Gravity
  • Server:Jericho

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:33 AM

The Guild Level could be interesting, but the number of available options through different bonuses are getting kind of limited, so would take some more thought.

We do have confirmation from the Devs that Guild Cap will be increasing to 300 within the next patch or 2.

I see the Item Naming difficult as there are little instances of players seeing the name of an item unless it's linked in chat, but if desired enough, i'm sure there could be a way to make it happen. (of course it's up to the devs in the end.)

#9 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:47 AM

The Guild Level could be interesting, but the number of available options through different bonuses are getting kind of limited, so would take some more thought.

They always could subdivide some of the bonuses but yes, add some other stuffs would be great. Atm i only can think in a bonus that make the Hardcore bar (PB recharge bar) to recover faster, maybe 5% or 10%.

We do have confirmation from the Devs that Guild Cap will be increasing to 300 within the next patch or 2.

That will be great, but i would like more if was among the bonuses of a guild lvling system, but is still a great news.

I also would like to see some system in which the guild leader is automatically transfered to an officer if the leader doesnt login for x amount of time (that time could be 100 days or more). The new leader could be automatically selected among the managers with more rights, and if there are more than one with the same amount of rights, then the oldest of them would get the title.

And since we alredy are talking about the guild, it would be nice to have an update for the guild windows, like be able to sort the list of players by name, lvl, etc.

I see the Item Naming difficult as there are little instances of players seeing the name of an item unless it's linked in chat, but if desired enough, i'm sure there could be a way to make it happen. (of course it's up to the devs in the end.)

Well, it would be great if it happen. Well, i guess that most of the ones that would like something like this, would want it to enjoy to have an item with a special name and could be also to brag in the chat or even laugh if the names are funny.

#10 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

holy fug. YES.

now just lets hope they actually do it this year and dont mess it up

Edited by MakoXD, 20 January 2012 - 01:36 PM.

#11 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:40 PM

Posted Image

#12 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

300... it means one guild per server can fit all players left xD

#13 Prototipe

Prototipe

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

300... it means one guild per server can fit all players left xD

And still have leftover spaces. XD

#14 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:33 AM

And still have leftover spaces. XD

Was thinking the same thing for actual players :x, toon wise though, Checkmate has over 200 toons as it is.

#15 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:00 AM

they want merge servers again ?;o cuz 300 ppl is enough for 2 servers

#16 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:20 AM

Now that i think, be able to sort by name, lvl, etc will be a must since it will be very hard to find someone among 300 players, lol.

#17 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:28 AM

hmm 300 is not that much. and there are (much) more playing.

we currently got 9x players, no alts in main guild.

with that change we can go back to "2 chars in main guild" and inv a few new ppl.
yay for continued assimilation :blaugh:

#18 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:26 PM

Sakana, on 20 January 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

:)

#19 linker591

linker591

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1286 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Valdes Hammerine

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

it aint happening mako... :angry:

#20 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:14 PM

it aint happening mako... :angry:

ofcourse "within the next patch or 2." is written in Gravity-Time and means "the next 2 or 20 weeks" in normal Time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users