Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:13 AM

Taking vukovic's idea i want to suggest the following:

Item Name Change:

Add an item that let the players change the name of their items. The original name could remain as a secondary name to identify the item we are talking about. It could be also the posibility of change the image of the item (this not necesarily means how it looks when its equiped).

Item Lore:

Also, i have this unfinished idea of add a lore to the items. Probably isnt an idea that would work in this game but still is an idea i am thinking. In this idea the items could have an Info option when right click over them, and that option would open a window with the item lore. The item lore could include the names and dates of the characters that obtained it, reinforce it, enchant it, owned it (should be a minimun time since it shouldnt include resales or when is moved from one char to the other) and even stuffs written by the owners, and also could include the different names this item had, in the case they implement the suggestion of be able to change the item's name.

The idea is to have an history of the item and even create a story for it. This could be fun to see all the places an item was before it reach hour hands and even add value to it.

Edited by Nadesh, 19 January 2012 - 08:14 AM.

#2 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:44 AM

LOL FoC Yeah! That would be funny and awesome xD
Btw, i should add:
NOT FOR SALE IN THE STUPID ITEM MALL!