#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

More to be added as its ready.

1. Dally Quen will now tell you what his 2 dice rolls were so you can diagnose any problems with receiving items, also to prove the numbers do increase daily.

2. Lost Dragon in the Myst Woods will have OCA drop revisited. By default OCA is a 75% drop, our changing the order of the drop effectively made it a 12% item drop (too low). We will have it updated to drop at a 33% drop so 1 in 3 kills gets an OCA.

3. Amatsu Spotlight event will start. We are trying to write 'spotlight" guides for each area of the game, when we put the spot light on that area will have exp/drops enhanced. Also a "Guide" will be there that will give you an EXP reward for finishing that areas quests. This is to help new and old players to experience the joy that exists in the volumes of story and quests RO has to offer.
We need help making the guides perfect, so if you have a thorough understanding of an area please do give us some input so we can be informative as possible.
During the Spotlight, January 24 - February 7 the Amatsu exclusive monsters will be double EXP, they also will have their good item drops multiplied. Gear drops is 3x, Card drop is 5x!
Talking with Victoria Quest on the docks will tell you what Amatsu quests you have not completed yet, those that finish them all will get a bonus EXP amount!
1M base and 1M job once you complete all 4 quests. (I expect byalan to be crazy packed)

4.Gramps Turnins:
70 - 95 Red and Yellow Novus
105 120 Arclouse and Ancient Mummy
125 - 140 Knocker and Imp

5. Double Exp and 1.5x Drops ends tonight (we have February right around the corner!)

6. Homunculus S ! Please remember it must be a level 99 Evolved Homunculus. Also it is probably wise to have the "loyalty" skill on the homunculus because once you mutate you will never be able to earn that Loyalty skill again!
Go into the Genetic job test area (Lighthalzen) and talk to "Viorel" to start on the Homunculus Mutation process!

7 Lunar New Year Event Continues until February 7th!

#2 Mowi

Mowi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 367 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:42 PM

Number 3 sounds like fun.

#3 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:46 PM

4. Please give us our 50% and 25% KP refund.

#4 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

can you give us a preliminary heads up on the turn ins for this week?

#5 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

4. Please give us our 50% and 25% KP refund.

That is part of the "WarpPortal's weekly plan". I know it effects the players, but it isn't really part of Ragnarok's maintenance thing. But no worries we have the lists and are preparing for the distribution (I don't have a date/time for it right now)

#6 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

can we at least get the refund while to groove boxes are still available?

#7 Skotios

Skotios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:02 PM

1. Dally Quen will now tell you what his 2 dice rolls were so you can diagnose any problems with receiving items, also to prove the numbers do increase daily.

2. Lost Dragon in the Myst Woods will have OCA drop revisited. By default OCA is a 75% drop, our changing the order of the drop effectively made it a 12% item drop (too low). We will have it updated to drop at a 33% drop so 1 in 3 kills gets an OCA.
3. Amatsu Spotlight event will start. We are trying to write 'spotlight" guides for each area of the game, when we put the spot light on that area will have exp/drops enhanced. Also a "Guide" will be there that will give you an EXP reward for finishing that areas quests. This is to help new and old players to experience the joy that exists in the volumes of story and quests RO has to offer.
We need help making the guides perfect, so if you have a thorough understanding of an area please do give us some input so we can be informative as possible.

I don't care what anyone says, I HIGHLY approve of all three of these updates!!!! And yea the total (well it was 12% but felt like 0%) nerf on OCA's made me lose all interest in the instance aside from soul guide (of which I'm probably not going to do much longer since Mora gears just don't sell much anymore and I won't be wanting more, personally, until enriched hammer makes a come back someday~) so now I have a reason to go play in the maze again :rofl:!!!! And the spotlight idea is fantastic imo! Maybe through this I'll actually have access quests and everything done on all of my characters! :dunno:

Edited by Skotios, 23 January 2012 - 05:07 PM.

#8 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:06 PM

bring back the BOXTER please,and put the mega resist potion to be include in recycling.thank you

#9 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

any word on the woe prizes!!!!!!

#10 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:18 PM

any word on the woe prizes!!!!!!

I have answered you about 3 times already, if you continue to ask I will start treating you as if you are either purposely trolling or illiterate.

Prizes have been distributed already, if you feel you were left out, then contact us with your server, guild and what leader you are so we can double check the prize distribution.

#11 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:23 PM

double drops since woe was messed up and the network problems still persist? double exp is getting stale and predictable.

#12 IVBela

IVBela

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:27 PM

This spotlight idea is awesome! I love it already! Finally people will have a reason to play around all areas of the game. :dunno:

#13 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

so what prize do i get if i grind knockers

#14 Riand

Riand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

I have answered you about 3 times already, if you continue to ask I will start treating you as if you are either purposely trolling or illiterate.

Prizes have been distributed already, if you feel you were left out, then contact us with your server, guild and what leader you are so we can double check the prize distribution.

The WPS tokens were distributed but you guys also said we would be getting additional prizes like Cat Ear Berets and Immune Shields in which you have not distributed. Bottom of this page states what the prizes were gonna be:
http://www.playragna...aspx?id=148&p=1

Edited by Riand, 23 January 2012 - 05:52 PM.

#15 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

4.Gramps Turnins:
70 - 95 Red and Yellow Novus
105 120 Arclouse and Ancient Mummy
125 - 140 Knocker and Imp

Why did you even change the OCA drop rate? It's not broken or anything and it requires way more effort than your npc that gave them at a %100 rate.
Thousands of OCAs survived your purging after the mess up and it's not the players fault.

#16 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

Illiterate huh? I am a med student, you better watch what you say.
and I only got wps coins, I didn't get the cebs and immune shield, do you want me to COPY AND PASTE IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE?
Valkyrie server
Creampie First Class guild

Edited by zr0rieu, 23 January 2012 - 08:02 PM.
leave out the insults.

#17 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

The WPS tokens were distributed but you guys also said we would be getting additional prizes like Cat Ear Berets and Immune Shields in which you have not distributed. Bottom of this page states what the prizes were gonna be:
http://www.playragna...aspx?id=148&p=1

+1
exactly my point! and he called me illiterate , he can't even keep his word. o.o

#18 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

WPS coin isn't a prize, you have to pay too to trade it in for whatever.

#19 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

still patiently waiting on homunculus s

Edited by Cubical, 23 January 2012 - 06:15 PM.

#20 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

More costumes please, or something more exciting.

#21 Monkey D. Luffy

Monkey D. Luffy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

Will Zeldy and Draco (the forger) leave tomorrow? Im so unlucky that i still dont have my gold dragonhat :dunno:

#22 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:23 PM

Why did you even change the OCA drop rate? It's not broken or anything and it requires way more effort than your npc that gave them at a %100 rate.
Thousands of OCAs survived your purging after the mess up and it's not the players fault.

It was too high. Players were too heavily incentivized and rewarded to work to bypass the quest lock out timers. It was intended to be 1 for a "group" but you all are too good at the system it seems and it was generating too many OCAs and was causing too much instability in the instancing servers, so adjustments were made. If we devalued the OCA like it has been on other servers (taking out the good cards) then it wouldn't be as much of a problem, but we have kept the good cards in the OCA, so it shouldn't be as common of drop from 15 minutes of effort as it was.

That NPC never should have happened, we did all we could to rectify and fix the issue. Just like now, this is an issue and we are adjusting so it works on our servers. We have the responsibility to make changes and fixes for the game, and I will do it even if you personally don't like it. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings but I have not found a single post from you in a year that is supportive of anything we have tried to do.. and really it seems like it is just a habit of yours to disagree with us out of habit. But it is also possible that we are the exact polar opposite when it comes to everything that is Ragnarok and unfortunately I can't "not do anything" when there is a problem.

#23 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:33 PM

Heim,please don't forget to fix the mental stick...i bought it with 80m,n now i m broke witha broken wand.....please heim....either u fix it or u return my zeny....itz ur duty!

#24 Wateren

Wateren

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • LocationSt. Croix
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

...Red Novus, ouch.

Say wasn't there a Red Novus turn in earlier this month :dunno:

Eh doesn't matter I guess.

#25 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

+1
exactly my point! and he called me illiterate , he can't even keep his word. o.o

Likely =/= surely....

He didn't promise anything.

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 23 January 2012 - 10:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users