vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

One of ways to bring back meaning of pvp (apart of pointless pk we see every day, and also pointless battlefields and their reward point which worth pretty much nothing since theres nothing useful to buy with them) is to make such thing as all battlefield points combination which would be "united" with decent fee in lants (similar to converting FOC points to Ion Mine points), and with these points ppl would be able of purchasing highest grade of enchant xeons such as "event" ones aka 0.7% phys/skill crit, cad/scad 7 and maybe some stuff u guys had in s1 such as 15/15 long/short defense ones, maybe even supernus grade of high rank physical/magic xeons, another thought would be like 2% resist to property magic.
Why would u do this? This game problem is ppl having NOTHING to do during their playtime if they are not raiding or in gvg, this way more ppl would participate for each type of battlefields and actually CARE who will win and take greater amount of points based on their contribution in battle.
Just an idea, which probably wont get to any of staff members and it will get trolled by numberless trolls on this forum.
So let the trolling begin!

Edited by vukovic, 28 January 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#2 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 28 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

"Heres a suggestion that will be ignored like pretty much all suggestions made befor"

wooohoooo Trololololololoolololololoooooo or not :P

#3 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

One of ways to bring back meaning of pvp (apart of pointless pk we see every day, and also pointless battlefields and their reward point which worth pretty much nothing since theres nothing useful to buy with them) is to make such thing as all battlefield points combination which would be "united" with decent fee in lants (similar to converting FOC points to Ion Mine points), and with these points ppl would be able of purchasing highest grade of enchant xeons such as "event" ones aka 0.7% phys/skill crit, cad/scad 7 and maybe some stuff u guys had in s1 such as 15/15 long/short defense ones, maybe even supernus grade of high rank physical/magic xeons, another thought would be like 2% resist to property magic.
Why would u do this? This game problem is ppl having NOTHING to do during their playtime if they are not raiding or in gvg, this way more ppl would participate for each type of battlefields and actually CARE who will win and take greater amount of points based on their contribution in battle.
Just an idea, which probably wont get to any of staff members and it will get trolled by numberless trolls on this forum.
So let the trolling begin!

The whole idea of people coming back in events is because they bring something rare and well they feel its worth to log on. Problem with your suggestion, should they implement eventually 0.70% xeons will look bland. And lets face it , look how repetitive the events are, they don't have any motive to even give us new events. Same events except worse content XD.

They should bring new content not new armour that only requires one modeller and small amount of script code to enter the stats. Whoever designed them should be fired ><

Edited by Chardane, 28 January 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#4 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Server:TERA

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

The whole idea of people coming back in events is because they bring something rare and well they feel its worth to log on. Problem with your suggestion, should they implement eventually 0.70% xeons will look bland. And lets face it , look how repetitive the events are, they don't have any motive to even give us new events. Same events except worse content XD.

They should bring new content not new armour that only requires one modeller and small amount of script code to enter the stats. Whoever designed them should be fired ><

+1 , and not only them

#5 vukovic

vukovic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1431 posts
  • LocationAion EU
  • Server:Nexsus

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

There are so many ways to expand this game, new content could be a good thing, not long ago we got the "new content aka 85 weps (2h weps are still bugged and they are not doing a thing about fixing it) and armors (not sure are armors completely fine since i saw like 4-5 different upper pieces giving 50-53 stat while highest stat on any other part iv ever seen was 27 so not sure are non upper part starts bugged or ppl had just bad luck) that are not that much better than content we already have which is from my point of view quite understandable since this game is so called "ptw" and there are ppl who spend THOUSANDS of dollars on their existing gear. Point is, if we get new content that's like 2-3 times better than existing content most of ppl that invested small fortune in this game will simply rage-quit which is quite understandable. Adding new content that is slightly better than existing one is, well i believe a "move" by a gravity dev who probably thought about it same way i do. Another thing, they had to make the armor sets the way are since the whole system allows players to chose stat they want to have on their armor, and from my honest opinion allowing some classes such as assassins having cont/cad armors would be like giving zerkers 10 sec stun, stealth and stealing weapon which would completely destroy pvp, yes im talking about 30k hp sins that hit like a truck, they are invisible and they got permastun.
The thing they could do about the "new content aka 85 items" is allowing the certain stat sets rise the different bonuses such as:
Str set could increase def/str/cad on reinforce
Dex set increase def/dex/phys crit
Con set increase greater amount of def, maybe additional type of resistance and ofc cont (a set would be made to be basically for tanks)
Mnd set increase mnd/def/skill crit
Int set increase int/def/scad
Therefore ppl would find these newly added items quite useful and chose them as their current "top end" gear, but yet again there is no significant difference between our existing lvl 72/75/79 sets and the new ones and the players who already invested a lot in their gear wouldn't find themself screwed.
These were my 5 mins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users