Bug - Eden Merit Badge! - RO Bug Reporting Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bug - Eden Merit Badge!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Raine018

Raine018

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:13 AM

I keep on trying exchanging my Eden Merit Badge to the MVP Items but she keeps on saying I don't have any badge in my inventory. Luckily, I was able to exchange my badges with one reset stone. But still, the trade in option where you can get MVP items and other equipment items, give me same reply of not having Eden Merit Badge in my inventory even though I have one. How would I fix this?

#2 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:21 AM

I keep on trying exchanging my Eden Merit Badge to the MVP Items but she keeps on saying I don't have any badge in my inventory. Luckily, I was able to exchange my badges with one reset stone. But still, the trade in option where you can get MVP items and other equipment items, give me same reply of not having Eden Merit Badge in my inventory even though I have one. How would I fix this?

You can trade MVP items to EMB but you cant trade EMB to MVP items, why do you really need those mvp items they are somehow worthless compared to EMB

Edited by Rafa07, 03 February 2012 - 03:21 AM.

#3 Raine018

Raine018

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

You can trade MVP items to EMB but you cant trade EMB to MVP items, why do you really need those mvp items they are somehow worthless compared to EMB

for the +7 random certificates :)

#4 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:25 AM

for the +7 random certificates :)

ah, but the mvp drops that they ask do not give you +7 certificates they are low level equipment such as erde, orcish sword, opb and stuff like that

#5 Raine018

Raine018

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

ah, but the mvp drops that they ask do not give you +7 certificates they are low level equipment such as erde, orcish sword, opb and stuff like that

i think your refering to the equipment items which are kind of worthless, well I'm referring to the skin of the tiger, fang of haitii and other mvp loot drops, which you can also sell for a million zeny or more. I'm new in RO but like reading forums and guides so I found out that this is a good way to have zenyss to buy good items as well aside from exchanging to the +7 random certs :)

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

i think your refering to the equipment items which are kind of worthless, well I'm referring to the skin of the tiger, fang of haitii and other mvp loot drops, which you can also sell for a million zeny or more.

They are worth that zeny because people buy them to turn them into Eden Merit Badges ;-)

You can't go the other way.

#7 Raine018

Raine018

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

They are worth that zeny because people buy them to turn them into Eden Merit Badges ;-)

You can't go the other way.

Ahh OK, so that's why the option says "TRADE IN FOR BADGES"

Really misunderstood that :angry:
Thanks for enlightening me :Emo_21:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users