Al de Baran Clock Tower needs a really MVP - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Al de Baran Clock Tower needs a really MVP

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie/Classic

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:01 PM

Well i was thinking about one MVP for medium-high dificult on the map where bathory are, his summons are Tirfing, Mysteltain and Executioner, this mvp have 2 phases and can be 2 different mvp with diferent drops

Monster Status Phase 1

HP: 3,500,000
Level 99
Race Demi-human
Property Shadow 4
Size Medium
Hit(100%) 242
Flee(95%) 320
Walk Speed Slow
Attack 5000-7000
Def 60
Magic Def 80
Atk Range 2 cells Str 110 Int 110
Spell Range 10 cells Agi 70 Dex 100
Sight Range 12 cells Vit 70 Luk 70
Skills:
Teleport [Lv 1]
Heal [Lv 9] HP lower than 80% 10 sec delay
Spiral Pierce [Lv 3]
Pulse Strike [Lv 5]
Vampire Gift [Lv 1] when HP lower than 80% 40sec delay
Magnetic Earth [Lv 1]
Heaven's Drive [Lv 20] when hp lower than 70% 20 sec delay
Guard [Lv 10] lower 40%
Hell's Judgement [Lv 5] when hp lower than 35% 30sec delay
Twohand Quicken [Lv 20] when hp lower than 25%
Jupitel Thunder [Lv 20] when hp lower than 60% delay 30 sec

Metamorphosis [Lv 1]-cast time 10 sec and can be canceled, delay 60sec when hp lower than 50%
If the Skill Metamorphosis isn't canceled - Turns into a Phase 2

if he success in Metamorphosis he change into(with same HP):

Phase 2
HP: 3,500,000
Level 99
Race Demi-human
Property Holy 4
Size Medium
Hit(100%) 252
Flee(95%) 340
Walk Speed Fast
Attack 6500-9000
Def 30
Magic Def 30
Atk Range 1 cells Str 130 Int 90
Spell Range 10 cells Agi 110 Dex 90
Sight Range 12 cells Vit 50 Luk 90
Teleport [Lv 1]
Provoke[Lv 10]
Bash [Lv 10]
Thunderstorm [Lv 15]
Twohand Quicken [Lv 20] when hp is lower than 40%
Ghost Attribute Change [Lv 1] when hp lower than 25%
Power Up [Lv 5] when hp lower than 20%
Dragon Fear [Lv 5] when hp lower than 35% delay 30 sec
Break armor [Lv 10] when hp lower than 30%
Jupitel Thunder [Lv 20] when hp lower than 25%
Hell's Judgement [Lv 5]when hp lower than 20%

then we will end up with 2 differents MVP, if we choose let him change we will have a most difficult kill and different rewards(idk if this is possible but i suppose so, since pupa can change into creamy and the drops change)

Suggested loot:

Phase 1:

Oridecon 100%
Elunium 100%
Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [0] 2%
Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [1] 0.5%
Katzbalger [0] 10%
Tjungkuletti [0] 5%
Blade Lost in Darkness 100%
Card 0.01%

MVP drops:
2Carat Diamond (36%)
Old Card Album (30%)
Yggdrasil Berry (35%)

Phase 2:

Oridecon 100%
Elunium 100%
Brocca 7%
Byeollungum [0] 5%
Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [0] 4%
Aebecee's Raging Typhoon Armor [1] 0.8%
Blade Lost in Darkness 100%
Card 0.01%

MVP drops:

2Carat Diamond (30%)
Old Card Album (35%)
Yggdrasil Berry (30%)

Suggestion for his card= [Armor] when receive physical damage or magical damage add chance to change elemental property to Holy lv1,Shadow L1, Ghost Lv1,Earth Lv1 or Wind Lv1 for 60 sec if change it changes to any property it looses 100hp/10sp every 3 sec, increase ATK by 10, Increase DEF by 10

@edit Update and some changes

Edited by Rafa07, 22 February 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#2 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:15 PM

no comments yet?

#3 Zelanard

Zelanard

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 208 posts
  • LocationSlagelse, Denmark
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

Sugestion for his card= [Armor] when receive physical damage or magical damage add chance to change elemental property to Holy lv1,Shadow L1, Ghost Lv1,Earth Lv1 or Wind Lv1 for 60 sec if change it changes to any property it looses 100hp/10sp every sec, increase ATK by 10, Increase DEF by 10

You have a lot of info in this post, could i request you to put it in a .docx/.pdf so it becomes more manageable? ^^'

reguarding the card proposal : how about = [Armor] when when reciving physical damage the player have 5% chance, +1% for each upgrade on the armor, to change property to holy level 1 or shadow level 1.
if upgraded to +7: property level 2.
if upgraded to +10 property level 3.

#4 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

Clock Tower don't need an mvp period, since this proposed MVP would be too high level for the level range that would be doing quests within this dungeon. And if this were implemented the MVP Drops would need to be lowered to a lower chance such as 20%,since 50% drop rate for a OCA is too high off something this easy. This MVP also would be better for Glast Heim chivalry or Geffenia.

#5 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

Clock Tower don't need an mvp period, since this proposed MVP would be too high level for the level range that would be doing quests within this dungeon. And if this were implemented the MVP Drops would need to be lowered to a lower chance such as 20%,since 50% drop rate for a OCA is too high off something this easy. This MVP also would be better for Glast Heim chivalry or Geffenia.

or even for last map of gh sewers?(the one with all majororors), but why not the clock tower? the monsters on that map are level 86-90 and the cursed swords(130) also nobody really levels there now i went for one week farming those swords and never saw anyone there, also i was about to propose aother mvp for geffenia and that last GH sewer map ;) and yes mvp drops should be reduced
i was proposing this because its a very diferente MVP from the other ones that already exist and also promote more mvps partys do kill high dif mvps, the upgrade iam against, because make one armor +7 and +10is too easy this days and +2 proprety afect alot the incoming damage, holy property lv 2 reduce 50% of wind/fire/water/earth, lv 3 -75%, i will put it on a .pdf and make some arranges

ps: i belive that iRO GM can send proposition to kRO right?

#6 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

Yes you can, but they're already backed up with requests from last year. xD

#7 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

or even for last map of gh sewers?(the one with all majororors), but why not the clock tower? the monsters on that map are level 86-90 and the cursed swords(130) also nobody really levels there now i went for one week farming those swords and never saw anyone there, also i was about to propose aother mvp for geffenia and that last GH sewer map ;) and yes mvp drops should be reduced
i was proposing this because its a very diferente MVP from the other ones that already exist and also promote more mvps partys do kill high dif mvps, the upgrade iam against, because make one armor +7 and +10is too easy this days and +2 proprety afect alot the incoming damage, holy property lv 2 reduce 50% of wind/fire/water/earth, lv 3 -75%, i will put it on a .pdf and make some arranges

Can you say people who use the Clock Tower eden board quests to level alts when they feel like soloing? I actively level my alts in Clock Tower just because you don't see people there doesn't mean they aren't.

#8 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:22 AM

Can you say people who use the Clock Tower eden board quests to level alts when they feel like soloing? I actively level my alts in Clock Tower just because you don't see people there doesn't mean they aren't.

i was just saying that there isnt that many ppl leveling there like other 80-90 maps such as gh, magma, turtles, loyang but of course it have ppl there and since they already teleport away from the swords probably can also teleport when the spot the mvp, but his location isnt fixed i just wish to have more dif mvp to kill and with anothers strategys

#9 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:41 AM

There was a time as the Clock Tower HAD an mvp...
Why Baphomet was there in the first place is another good question... (much like why was Lord of Death at Magma Dun?)

Could imagine an awesome, huge clock-based NPC - a bigger, epic version of Alarm for example... x3

#10 Zelanard

Zelanard

Amateur Blogger

• RO Fungineering
  • 208 posts
  • LocationSlagelse, Denmark
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

I agree that this mvp might be a bit high level for clock tower... i like the mvp tho, and think we should find a better place for it. Clock tower tho, need an mvp as much as payon dungon needs it... and emm, payon dungon have Moonlight Flower...
some form of clockwork mvp would be awesome as rutana surgest. but i think it should be a little lower level for the dungon =P

I was well aware of the huge bonus to the upgrades i proposed ^^' i just didnt think it would be fitting to add elements to the card, that the mvp dont have, and thus i was thinking of an alternative...
but as an other alternative, "when the armor is upgraded to +10: this card could make the user able to use "property change: holy" and "property change: shadow".
im looking foreword to the pdf too ^^

#11 Rafa07

Rafa07

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 909 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

i want more opinions before release the .pdf

#12 stemah

stemah