#1 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

I got a pretty good suggestion. NEW PATCHER!! seriously! so many damn problems! i sometimes spend like 1 week without playing trying to find solutions for new problems with my freekin' patcher (thus loosing 1 week of my premium account).
thats pretty much it

Edited by Guigui, 10 September 2010 - 11:05 AM.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 September 2010 - 11:24 AM

Yes, is an old problem in the game.

#3 KillahPL

KillahPL

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm a new here, but I still haven't played the game since it takes forever to download all the patches so that the game is up to date. And the problem is that files x, y and z are downloaded and installed so they can be removed after few minutes when the newer patch is being installed.

Can't you do something about it? You download 50 versions of some files [or even more] so that the 49 of them will be removed soon after download? What's the point? Can't it be done better? Like the directx web setup?

Some of the new players are surely giving up on this point because of this and you lose potential newcomers.

Edited by KillahPL, 08 July 2013 - 06:23 AM.

#4 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

Honestly, I have no idea why you guys have issues. There is something wrong with your setup more than anything else. I have yet to experience any of the problems you guys face even though I usually can help fix them.

I also reinstall the game from time to time to see if I can break it, but no everything goes smoothly. I open the game, it plays, and there is no drama at all.

Edited by Cleffy, 08 July 2013 - 10:33 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users