• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ferioke

ferioke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:29 AM

Which class is better in both pvp and pve i like both but i prefer pvp to pve and can somone give me a pvp build for each class plz?

#2 ThunderMBLAQ

ThunderMBLAQ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:54 AM

This is very straight forward. Twins are more pvp oriented while summoners are more suited for pve. If you are a hardcore pvp type of person then choose twins. If you change ur mind however and decide your more of a pve type then choose summoner. As for builds, just check this twin section for builds, youll find one

#3 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:58 AM

This is very straight forward. Twins are more pvp oriented while summoners are more suited for pve. If you are a hardcore pvp type of person then choose twins. If you change ur mind however and decide your more of a pve type then choose summoner. As for builds, just check this twin section for builds, youll find one

Posted Image

PvE wise summoners have an easier time than Fighters
PvP wise- Fighters are better in 1v1, but summoners are devastating/ better in group pvp,bsq, and ew.

Edited by StormHaven, 18 February 2012 - 11:58 AM.

#4 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

They will both start off relatively slow but pick up. Fighter will be a quicker-paced type of play and Summoner will be a bit slower and more deliberate, but ultimately both have their ups and downs in both areas. As Storm said, I suggest that if you'd prefer to 1v1 a lot you choose Fighter, but Summoner for group.

Also keep in mind an update with the 4th job skills for both classes is coming, along with some skill changes for both. Summoner will be gaining quite a few things, and will be getting a cast time reduction passive based on the number of summons you have out. I think this bears mentioning because a lot of people who try Summoner are put off by their cast times in PvE. So if you feel you want to go towards Summoner, you may want to wait a bit until this update comes. In PvP as a Summoner you won't be the star player, though, you'll be much more like a support-disable role, if that affects your feelings towards it.

It boils down to playstyle preference, in my opinion, as both have their perks and are both relatively awesome at F7.

#5 Tarolehe

Tarolehe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Could anyone post a skill build for summonet (pve) and the skills that should be used please, ty

#6 bluegirlx

bluegirlx

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

Actually there is no better class. Just choose the class your better suited with in my opinion ^-^

#7 BaoBaoBua

BaoBaoBua

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:23 PM

If you were a rich guy, you can choose shaman ( if only you use  +1 skill point, and have good item for both health and agility and critical rate ), shaman if you build good, they can both PVP and PVE, but not, you can choose like orther people said above, I used to play 1 shaman in sever VN and i saw that shaman is very imba if you build good :3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users