Hesitating about some twin's skills - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Hesitating about some twin's skills

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hualin

Hualin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:17 PM

I'm hesitating between Rolling Grable and Rising Drop Kick.

I'm not going to get both cuz of skill points. I'm PVE. I want to choose one of them and lv up to lv3.

Rolling Grable doesn't have questions, and I knew that it's primarily dealing with Kings.

However, some says RDK causes more damage to Kings. But others says it doesn't really work and is sXXk. Is it true? (I have not started using it yet.)

The other way, I saw a strong(scary) number when I maxed up the Tornado Upper on the web simu., but there are still people saying don't take it, WHY?

If someone has other questions of skills. Welcome to post here.

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:17 PM

I'm hesitating between Rolling Grable and Rising Drop Kick.

I'm not going to get both cuz of skill points. I'm PVE. I want to choose one of them and lv up to lv3.

Rolling Grable doesn't have questions, and I knew that it's primarily dealing with Kings.

However, some says RDK causes more damage to Kings. But others says it doesn't really work and is sXXk. Is it true? (I have not started using it yet.)

The other way, I saw a strong(scary) number when I maxed up the Tornado Upper on the web simu., but there are still people saying don't take it, WHY?

If someone has other questions of skills. Welcome to post here.

Rolling Grable and Rising Drop Kick are two of the best DPS skills you can get for PvE. Tornado Upper is slow and doesn't hit as many times as it should.

#3 OnEnd

OnEnd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

All you need in pve is RDK and lighting kick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users