53 replies to this topic

#1 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:23 AM

We are well into the Valentines Battle Event, and soon you will be able to start adding your enchantments!

This Saturday we will look at the the now - Saturday period and set that as week 1 Enchantment winner
Saturday to Next Maintenance will be Week 2 Enchantment winner.
To next Saturday will be Week 3 Enchantment.

So there is still plenty of time to join a winning side and get your benefit!

The event does not end until White Day!

Also those that are trying to reset their Homunculus from last week. Please be patient.

We will be doing a maintenance After Wednesday WoE to resolve some other issues late in the day, at the same time we will update the Homunculus resetter so you can get your free Evolution. So just check back tomorrow.

#2 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

Will the effect of the Glasses/ Sunglasses stay after the event leaves?

I like my +1 all stats & +20 ATK/MATK Glasses ^^

#3 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

After Vday the stats are supposed to go away.

#4 ChrisWintermoon

ChrisWintermoon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Ymir (VIP)

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:04 AM

Oh no :)

Can I somehow convience you to not take them away :-)?

#5 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:08 AM

can someone find me a link to the homunc s quest i can't find it......gurrrrr maybe i'm not awake enough yet.

#6 Dmentd

Dmentd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • LocationIn over my head
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:46 AM

Thank you for fixing the Angel/Devil event. However...my devils' side guys get no reward on Ymir. This isn't a good solution. I worked hard doing missions all that first week, and devils' side won, but not only do my devils' side guys not get the reward we earned and were promised, angels' side gets a double reward that they didn't earn. This is doubly unfair. Will something be done to fix this?

#7 KataiKou

KataiKou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:39 AM

Yes, it seems like that problem was completely ignored. Devilside on Ymir won week one, but the upgrader was broken. Because the upgraded was broken, devilside could not participate in week 2 because the NPC would not give us new quests until we upgraded the glasses.

#8 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:12 AM

Heim shouldn't it be week 2 enchants this saturday and not week 1? Last week the enchants were bugged even if it was week 2 of the event. That means that if we go by your description we lose out on the last and highest upgrade possibility.

#9 KataiKou

KataiKou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

I suppose if all the enchants go away at the end of the event, none of this really matters.

#10 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:08 PM

I think the +1 all stats it's what goes away. Not the ATK/MATK bonus I read that somewhere in a Thai RO page someone posted here some days ago.

I'm really dissapointed that we couldn't get our enchants for the Angels side... now devils get 2 enchants and they just won once on Valkyrie server.. talk about unfair.

#11 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

After Vday the stats are supposed to go away.

Clarify this please? Stats as in +1 all stats or the jeweled bonuses? Also will these remain character bound?

#12 Alphacme

Alphacme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

Will the effect of the Glasses/ Sunglasses stay after the event leaves?

I like my +1 all stats & +20 ATK/MATK Glasses ^^

How were you even able to get +20 ATK/MATK on your glasses? Please, how do you upgrade them?

#13 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:01 PM

We will be doing a maintenance After Wednesday WoE to resolve some other issues late in the day, at the same time we will update the Homunculus resetter so you can get your free Evolution. So just check back tomorrow.

Checking back now that WoE is over. Any update yet when this maintenance will be?

#14 Shiranaizo

Shiranaizo

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

How were you even able to get +20 ATK/MATK on your glasses? Please, how do you upgrade them?

You need to have been on the losing side for the first week. Due to a bug, the losing side for the first week automatically won the second week and got rewarded for both. If you're on that side, go talk to the NPC who first gave you the quest while wearing your symbol. He'll upgrade it for you. If you won the first week, you'll just have to wait until you win again.

#15 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:18 PM

Thank you for fixing the Angel/Devil event. However...my devils' side guys get no reward on Ymir. This isn't a good solution. I worked hard doing missions all that first week, and devils' side won, but not only do my devils' side guys not get the reward we earned and were promised, angels' side gets a double reward that they didn't earn. This is doubly unfair. Will something be done to fix this?

^ This.

#16 Chrisalyd

Chrisalyd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:04 PM

i just reset my homun & got 2nd week so thats mean that i cant evolve it couse the npc will leave the next week O.o

#17 jackyan26

jackyan26

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

This Saturday we will look at the the now - Saturday period and set that as week 1 Enchantment winner
Saturday to Next Maintenance will be Week 2 Enchantment winner.
To next Saturday will be Week 3 Enchantment.

If now - Saturday is supposed to be week 1, how come Valkyrie Angels side can't enchant crap and Devils get double enchatment? Pretty sure Angels side won by a huge margin during week 1

#18 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:25 AM

You should state which server you are on.

#19 dongpickle

dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

the whole event is poorly initiated and ran.
1st week angels were so much harder to kill since they tele ALOT more than devils do. because of this many YGG went to angels side simply because angel side was so much easier to do missions. i believe angel vs devil on ygg first week was like 9 to 30-something

this just built momentum and most are still on the angel side, trying to get the 20atk/matk 1stat mid headgear which is SO OP.

if the head gear ATK/MATK stats are made permanent it would be really unfair for the devil's on ygg

#20 TheCrazyOne

TheCrazyOne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

Does it really matter which side is winning? The stats are getting removed after the event anyway.

Ridiculous how people are asking for the stats to be permanent ... lol an event item better than 90% of the mid-head gears in-game AND only obtainable by the "winning" side. Keep dreaming.

#21 iiNote

iiNote

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1148 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:23 AM

I believe that the ATK and MATK bonuses do stay, what gets taken off are the +1 all stats.

#22 Dmentd

Dmentd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • LocationIn over my head

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

I believe that the ATK and MATK bonuses do stay, what gets taken off are the +1 all stats.

As nice as this would be for me, I think it should be the other way around; keep the +1 to stats and lose the ATK/MATK. It's too overpowered for an event headgear otherwise. Mind you, I won't kick if it's this^.
Hopefully, instead of char bound, they'll at least be account bound. Tradeable would be even better. If it's +1 stats, slottable would be better yet. Slottable ATK/MATK glasses might cause anarchy.

Edited by Dmentd, 01 March 2012 - 10:03 AM.

#23 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

where is the npc that upgrades them?

#24 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

On Ymir, the Homunculus NPC still says "You are on my 2nd week list blah blah blah" and isn't evolving any homunculus.

#25 morakdais

morakdais

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

Can we at least keep the enchant or all stats +1? I wouldn't really want to work towards this anymore if it has no long term benefit. All stats +1 is really tame, if all else could we at least keep this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users