11 replies to this topic

#1 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

Fellow Rose players,
It saddens sometimes when I reminisce on all the fun times this game had to offer, I often think back of the whole ride through it just for lolz. I still remember being a total nub, begging Kaizy for advice and my dream goal to join Kyoudai. To eventually one day beat BlazeJr in a UW solo battle, and get Aldrine to actually speak to me. I miss this game tremendously, but with so many things going on with my life such as college, and work, i've been really busy. As well as the simple fact that my labtop broke and I don't really want to buy another one, but I look forward to just to see if I can catch up with my old companions I shared most deared memories with.
I really hope I've left some kind of impact in this game, or at least the memory of the Pig who goes Quacks and like a enigma, moves unpredictably. If not that, at least the fact that I transgendered every couple of hours because the constant decision between male and female was truly a struggle for me with all the crazy fashions. For those who don't know me, i'm a fashion freak. I like the Kardashians, and I eat a lot of granola bars.
Since I know at least my old man Adam boi, Icephish, will read this, I miss him a alot! A very attractive, nice individual who enlightened me so much, helping achieve my dreams, I still remember being on the hunt on the discover all 56 of his characters, I found every single one I think...
And who could forget old Spazzy boi? Oh the cold blooded new yorkers, I miss dissing on him and his weird new yorkian language, before my departure he quit as well, and it sucks we didn't keep in touch, but i'm sure he's doing well studying whatever he's doing and keepin it real like a nogoodbubbleblowintreelickin2ammeatbeatin2timefroghead.
Well, tbh, I miss the clan Kyoudai entirely, I remember logging in and instantly be called gay often, yeah if you didn't know me and I didn''t know you, I most likely would act gay just for the lolz.
What I really miss the most is UW, dear lawd. Those were the good ole' days, which I hope to see again! Funny, because it's been a couple of months that I haven't played and just recently I had a dream I got 67 proofs, how I miss that little purple notification saying you got a sign of extermination or whatever. I really miss the epicness also, if you didn't know, I like to rush or BnE in real life. BnE does NOT stand for Bacon and Eggs, even though that always sounds delicious. BnE stands for breaking in entering, which I loved today, basically, you run in their FACK SHIZ UP and leave, repeat, and leave. I miss the arena so much and being with the group and just killing, sometimes even getting owned, gotta love the arena, the funnest part of rose in my opinion.
One thing I noticed before I quit tho, was the sudden change in progression of players, alot of people have gotten better of what I remember, the challenge was always fun and the adrenaline rush was always worth it.

I'll name some players I miss just for the hell of it.... Clara, Adam, Tom, Kevin, Tim, vuu, Bryan, howie boi, howie, Ted, Jane ... everyone kyoudai, richard, alot of asterisk members, ladypysber ( she was nice to me) jazztank and his wife ( best couple ever) the random people who liked my names and whispered me compliments, violetbelle, Eel, random noobs I buddied to and help level, people who called me pretty. etc...

I miss you all, maybe i'll see you soon
Love.
- Le Quack.

Theirs alot of the past I wish I could share, but unfortunately I have to help my sister with her retarded math home work.

And for those of you want to an idea of what UW was like to me while I was playing during my years of rose, I recommend you look up the show....

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, and watch the last episode in the season.

Spartacus: Vengeance ... episode 5: Libertus, yea, pretty epic

LOVE YOU JAMES <333333333333

Edited by PigGoesQuack, 06 March 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#2 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hope to see you again soon Seb. I remember when I first met you on the UW battlefield with my GunBourg. I still remember the day you hunted my butt down in my BourgSquad days. I called you the "tenacious Kyoudai raider" cause everytime I forced you to run away, you'd always come back a few seconds later more intense than the previous time.

#3 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:19 PM

I wondered what happened to you Seb. Kyoudai was an amazing experience, inside it you always felt so welcome (well most of us?) and being part of it was always something more exciting than Rose itself. It had it's ups and downs but aside from the fall of it it was everything a clan should have been. All great things come to an end I guess,

#4 Bllackberry

Bllackberry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:30 AM

DONT COME BACK PIGS!

#5 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

Berry definitely has a way with words o_o

#6 Galexy

Galexy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • LocationTexas, Usa
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

Didn't even make the list. T_T
Gonna stalk you down in memorial park and trip you while you run by!!

#7 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hahaha, wow, i'm so happy to see you guys are still alive! I have so many stories to tell....

Kevin- lol yeah, I still remember meeting you in UW and never forgot how we spoke to each other afterwards as if we were gladiators, funniest messages lol, and I like that title you gave me :3, keep in touch, you still play?

Adam- ADAM BOI, i ended up going to New York after all and it was amazing, I had a hotdog that costed 1 dollar and the clothes was amazing, I went with 4 grand and left with 632 bucks, but it doesn't matter, I still have to look pretty ya know? And glad you still keeping the title of the guru of rose lol! Keep in touch!

Blackberry- I have a blackberry now... it's the bold one.... and I have a ss of you licking my foot in rose...

GALEXY- YO! I'm moving out actually really soon near the galleria, soo you'll see me memorial park quite often lol, msg me on facebook some time!

Glad to see you guys still play, hopefully I might when I get a new labtop and get settled, but life has been so hectic, see you honies soon.

The One and Only Divine Creature So Dazzling and Beautiful.
~La Quack

#8 Dusk1PS

Dusk1PS

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1355 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

Hahaha, wow, i'm so happy to see you guys are still alive! I have so many stories to tell....

Kevin- lol yeah, I still remember meeting you in UW and never forgot how we spoke to each other afterwards as if we were gladiators, funniest messages lol, and I like that title you gave me :3, keep in touch, you still play?

Adam- ADAM BOI, i ended up going to New York after all and it was amazing, I had a hotdog that costed 1 dollar and the clothes was amazing, I went with 4 grand and left with 632 bucks, but it doesn't matter, I still have to look pretty ya know? And glad you still keeping the title of the guru of rose lol! Keep in touch!

Blackberry- I have a blackberry now... it's the bold one.... and I have a ss of you licking my foot in rose...

GALEXY- YO! I'm moving out actually really soon near the galleria, soo you'll see me memorial park quite often lol, msg me on facebook some time!

Glad to see you guys still play, hopefully I might when I get a new labtop and get settled, but life has been so hectic, see you honies soon.

The One and Only Divine Creature So Dazzling and Beautiful.
~La Quack

LOL yes, we were gladiators. I think I have the SS of the entire conversation somewhere. I'll dig up the SS and post it back here one day. Yeah, I still play but a lot has happened since you were gone. I'm a little busy @ work right now but I'll message you some stuff.

#9 Zjuu

Zjuu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:draco / leo

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hope to see you back soon Seb :) love you bro

*totally homo*

#10 teddy77

teddy77