11 replies to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I was thinking that could be interesting to have some ramps at the sides of the main road to make the classes that can shoot at distance to be able to attack from there. It could work to prevent blocks in the roads but also to defend the closest stones (not sure if there is enough range).

The screenshot shows where the ramps could be located to be able to go over the walls to defend from the enemy attacks.

Posted Image

#2 warehouse

warehouse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:34 AM

good idea :) but that can look like "sige of the castle" ;) soooo...maybe devs should create new map where one of team have castle and 2nd group must get flag into the big tower in center of castle xD

this is my suggestion ;)

#3 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

good idea :) but that can look like "sige of the castle" ;) soooo...maybe devs should create new map where one of team have castle and 2nd group must get flag into the big tower in center of castle xD

this is my suggestion ;)

i like your idea more

#4 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Both ideas can be implemented.

this is my suggestion ;)

That is great, something similar was suggested here: http://forums.warppo...eldguild-modes/

They could made a modified Dark Fortress. A similar idea could be that the ones that hold the castle get points while the attackers dont, but he ones holding cant resurrect until the other team take the flag (the attacker team can resurrect). Once the other team take the flag they start to win points and cant resurrect.

#5 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

I was thinking that could be interesting to have some ramps at the sides of the main road to make the classes that can shoot at distance to be able to attack from there. It could work to prevent blocks in the roads but also to defend the closest stones (not sure if there is enough range).

The screenshot shows where the ramps could be located to be able to go over the walls to defend from the enemy attacks.

Posted Image

Good, but you lose your time always nadesh, you know they wont do it, so why caring bout it?
Devs response: we dont get $ with that idea, so lets put it to the thrashcan

Edited by Arkangelr, 03 April 2012 - 01:55 PM.

#6 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Yes, i know, but better suggest and dont be heared that give them the excuse of people dont making suggestions. In any case, i prefer to do this instead of troll.

#7 Arkangelr

Arkangelr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Locationsomewhere

Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

Yes, i know, but better suggest and dont be heared that give them the excuse of people dont making suggestions. In any case, i prefer to do this instead of troll.

nadesh, dont you remember all the feedback ignored during 3 Years? they already dont have that excuse you stated, thats why they will jsut keep pushing recicled stuff with malls, one of the most ridiculous examples, free poeple compounding a lv85/79 weapon, without item mall , we know is close to imposible, chances normally without mall should be like 50% , but 5-10% when you have to farm for days even weeks sometimes? im almost done with this game, even when i got millions of lant and carus stuff+30 , but what they do is more than disgusting mallin thing making imposible to enjoy if you dont spend enough or farm for months like a korean hoe

#8 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

Ofc they wont do it, is mostly an exercise. Like i said, some like to troll, some like to QQ, and some like to post suggestions, some like make guides, report buggs, etc. For most of the suggestions, i never expect them to implement them. And when i talked about the excuse, i was thinking on the feedback about the new things, like the new Crescent, but even then, we know they wont change anything, after all, it took them 3 years to rename some mobs, change their lvl and add some drops, pff.

#9 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:09 AM

Same here, I'm just posting in suggestion forums to vent the ideas and thoughts my human brain comes up with.

#10 Chardane

Chardane

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • Location3rd Planet from the Sun

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

Some suggestions are implemented it just takes a long time and well they only seem to implement simple ideas. Nothing that requires a lot of coding.

#11 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:22 AM

Some suggestions are implemented it just takes a long time and well they only seem to implement simple ideas. Nothing that requires a lot of coding.

Yeah I looked through the suggestions in this forum the other day when I was writing a Aprils fools' patch note, and I've seen a bunch of suggestions being implemented.
Unfortunately it appears to be working like this:
1) Some Gravity employees decided it's time for upgrades
2) Developers look into some suggestions or drops it for their own idea
3) Suggestion implemented in-game

When it should work like this:
1) A suggestion appears
2) Suggestion is taking into consideration or dropped
3) Suggestion implemented in-game

edit: The forum post editor hates me

Edited by Freja, 06 April 2012 - 08:25 AM.

#12 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:07 AM

Yes, is sad but works like that. They only take suggestions if are very very simple of implement (and even them they drop most of them) or if just simple but give them money. Otherwise, forget it, the suggestion only will be good as an exercise, not much more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users