Story behind Arunafeltz and Einbroch - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Story behind Arunafeltz and Einbroch

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:18 AM

[WARNING SPOILERS]

When i did the heart fragment quest... it revealed that the monsters in Arunafeltz were originally docile and harmless... however someone implanted in them the "Will of Darkness"... who is residing in Arunafeltz

Then these docile monsters turned evil were ordered and sent to attack the International Flight Airship which was actually being powered by a "Heart of Ymir." That was artificially being manufactured in Einbroch. The monsters were trying to take it, (i think)

EDIT: i also forgot to metion, if you went to Holy Dungeon level 4, someone has been amassing a lot of Heart of Ymir and storing it at the dungeons....

Einbroch on the other hand originally only was a mine without any residents ( -_-) however towns settled along the mines and Einbech originally became the first town to rise.

When they became industrially prosperous (and polluted) Einbroch was Born and the higher class individuals resided there separated from the poorer people (laborers i think) in Einbech.

Einbroch also had a laboratory capable of manufacturing artificial Heart's of Ymir which the captain (reindeer) of the Airship comes time to time to refuel his ship with the artificial Heart of Ymir.

Rekenber then (formerly partnered with Kiel) were manufacturing from what they can get from the mine (the Rekenber corporation resides in lighthalzen but controlled the Einbech mines as well, I think) to create Biological Weapons of mass destruction (Kiel Hyre being the most advanced, but, the scientiest, Kiel who created Kiel Hyrie already dissolved his relationship with rekenber by the time Kiel Hyrie was born).

Friendship Quest: The agent who killed the man in the hotel was a Rekenber agent, I forgot the reason why he was killed this is a separated piece of puzzle for now...(or i probably knew but i forgot the reason)

EDIT: Bruspetti Quest: The agent was revealed here and was ORDERED BY REKENBER to kill Digotz (rich guy in lighthalzen hotel) . HOWEVER, I FORGOT THE REASON WHY Rekenber, through this agent, killed Digotz... i cant remember ATM)

An employee who works in the Einbroch facility took a "bio weapon" out of the facility to become his wife after falling in love with the biological weapon's beauty... who now resides in Hugel.. (biological weapons quest)

Now i just did the Pursuing Ryan Moore's quest and it seems that there was a plan again by Arunafeltz, through Rayan Moore and the Dandelion brotherhood to resurrect Satan Morroc... So it means Satan Morroc didnt come out just all of a sudden (Rayan initally started it, but Satan Morroc by possesing Ryan...took the opportunity and Succeeded) and in this case by possesion of Rayan's Body (much like a diablo thing where the hero was possessed by diablo and became diablo again in Diablo II) Rayan = is Satan Morroc. And the Alliance is after him.

Ironically Arunafeltz is PART OF THe Alliance (in the context of going after Rayan, which is their fault,)

My conclusion for now is: Arunafeltz has a lot of skeletons in its closet... They plan malice (inserting will of darkness into creatures attacking the airship), a mass a lot of power (heart of Ymirs) for themselves, and actually were one of the Reasons for Satan Morroc's resurrection!....and creepy music.

I need to do more quest to uncover more about Rekenber Corp... but these are greedy capitalist as the impression I am getting, stepping on anyone in their way and ammasing biological weapons of destruction for domination...

Anyway correct me with any details wrongly mentioned.... Its just that doing lots and lots of quests, (especially chain quest) uncovers a lot of secrets :)

I have yet to do a lot more

Edited by mikeberserkr, 18 March 2012 - 09:26 AM.

#2 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:58 AM

Just wait till you get through some of the Lighthalzen quests, like Friendship quest and Biolab Enterance quest. Those are pretty disturbing. The Kiel Hyre quest was also really fun too, but kinda buggy.

If you haven't done the Nameless Island quests then your in for a long quest treat there. But make sure to grab the items you need to make it through it.

Yea speaking of the Biolabs i can't wait till Bio4 / the Instance. I wanna be the first one down there checking it out. Every time i make my way to Lighthalzen, having been around since the Bio leveling hay days, the thought of that dungeon alone makes the town very tainted in my eyes. And everyone who has been down to Lv2 and Lv3 know what kind of hellish dungeon awaits. One of the hardest in the game.

Edited by Cubical, 18 March 2012 - 07:00 AM.

#3 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:19 AM

Just wait till you get through some of the Lighthalzen quests, like Friendship quest and Biolab Enterance quest. Those are pretty disturbing.

why was the rich man Digotz in the Lighthalzen hotel murdered again? (Maku was the poor guy) i forgot the reason)...

And yes... damn i feel like im inadequately equipped to go to lighthalzen... its too scary :p_cry: thats why i skipped it and went for mora first to get ubbered.

Yes cubical i cant wait to go to Nameless... so much undead goodness awaits meeeeeeeeeeeeee :rice:

Edited by mikeberserkr, 18 March 2012 - 07:23 AM.

#4 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

why was the rich man Digotz in the Lighthalzen hotel murdered again? (Maku was the poor guy) i forgot the reason)...

There is a quest in rachel that follows this one~

http://irowiki.org/w...Bruspetti_Quest

#5 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Even though ragnarok lacks the traditional mmo quests i really like that their quests(excluding eden and turn ins) explain more and have more depth to them. i like the ones explaining towns and such. i mean how does a quest saying kill 20 wolfs and get 10 wolf tongues helping the story along at all? LOL rag has some pretty interesting quests which is refreshing. it sucks a lot of them are higher lvl and/or include a lot of running back and forth. thats what a priest is for right? XD

#6 KingOfBabylon

KingOfBabylon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • Server:Renewal/Transce

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

Ragnarok really should come out with some novels.

No not those graphic novels, but book books

Edited by KingOfBabylon, 18 March 2012 - 08:53 AM.

#7 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:16 AM

I want the war between arunafeltz and midgard to be implemented!

#8 mikeberserkr

mikeberserkr

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 571 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

War was mentioned in the Pursuing Ryan Moor'es quest... you actually hit the nail! you mean its actually an update?

Btw can someone answer my question? : were the experiments left in the lighthalzen dungeon supposed to be part of the Rekenber manufactured biological weapons?(though i dont have any point in asking based on fact that i never encounted this in any part of the quest OR my memory is failing me,) or probably just the ones located at the Kiel Hyrie academy graveyard?

i really dont want to forget the dialogues that i have read.. but my memo is soo poor

Edited by mikeberserkr, 18 March 2012 - 09:36 AM.

#9 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

It was supposed to be this huge update where you chose sides between arunafetlz, rune midgard and schwartzvald and you do different quests depending on wht side you were on. Guess it was too complicated, this was way before renewal that they said something about this but it got put on hold or nixed or something, that was the last I heard anything.

#10 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

I only skipped a few parts here, but 2 things I wanna note down:

- Digotz was a part of a group of 3 fans, one is sage in Juno, one still stuck in the slums. The Friendship Quest gave hints of the possibility that Digotz got murdered because he intented to meet Maku again, his friends in the slums, which isn't something the people of LHZ want. It's been a while since I did that quest though.

- The Ressurrection of Satan Morroc doesn't really need to have something to do with the rest though, even though it's kinda related to the main story line.
Thing is, that you're missing an important quest that's actually the prequel to "Pursuing Moore" - "Dendelion". This quest was taken out of the game with the introduction of episode 12.1
In Dandelion's Request, the player was asked to help the Assassin Guild with a mission and could choose between a killing mission and a bodyguard mission. In the end, both missions were connected as the person that Lyn was trying to protect was the person Kid should assimilate. This person was Ryan Moore. He claimed to have informations about the dissapear of several children around Morroc and asked the player to help him sealing Satan Morroc again. But what the player actually did was WEAKENING the seal. That's also the reason why children dissapeared, as they were sacrified for this purpose. In the end, the player could stop the ressurrection of Morroc, but the seal was still weak. In Episode 12.1, Morroc break through that seal and the rest is still aviable ingame.
Thing is, the one who sealed Satan Morroc back then was actually Thanatos, which "Ghost" still hunts his tower. Rekenber has his clutches at this tower however, but as far as I know, it's still unkown if they are the reason for the curruption in there or if the monsters went berserk to protect the tower from it's intruders OR if thanatos more or less simply lost his mind.

There's very much about the lore, but since this quest isn't aviable anymore even though it HAS precious informations, I think that helps you to get behind the secret :)

#11 pandaranger

pandaranger

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:55 AM

I have always hated einbroch cause its so hard to see in that damn town and so hard to navigate XD i only like it cause of gunslingers XD i cant wait to do that quest to learn the back story. where is a good place to find quests(maybe guides for the quests?) and such?

#12 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:03 PM

You should finish up the Arunafeltz quest line as well up to the Peace for Arunafeltz.

#13 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just heading for Peace of Arunafeltz covers the most important quests storyline-wise.
There are additionals on the way too, of course, like Kiehl, Friedship/Bruspetti, all Rekenber/Biolabs related quests and such. Also the seal quests are very interesting! Third one in particiular since you learn more about Freya HOW SHE IS and can compare that to Arunafeltz' view on Freya.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Quests

#14 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:03 PM

When you get to the Nameless Quest just be aware of the fact you'll need to go to Thor lv2 and Nameless lv3 in order to complete it. I have run into Bee once before when I did the quest on my AB. You just gotta keep your wits about you.

As for the Bio quest, you can stay in Bio2 to get most of those quests done. Just be aware that when you go to the very top right of the map to look at the heart, that place can get really mobby.

War was mentioned in the Pursuing Ryan Moor'es quest... you actually hit the nail! you mean its actually an update?

Btw can someone answer my question? : were the experiments left in the lighthalzen dungeon supposed to be part of the Rekenber manufactured biological weapons?(though i dont have any point in asking based on fact that i never encounted this in any part of the quest OR my memory is failing me,) or probably just the ones located at the Kiel Hyrie academy graveyard?

i really dont want to forget the dialogues that i have read.. but my memo is soo poor

It boils down to theory craft with how some of the quests ended.

But my impression from doing the Biolab entrance quest so many times, they were abducting adventures and poor folk on the other end of Lighthalzen in order to experiment on them. I got a feeling the scientists where more interested in "Rebirthed" adventures due to their past interaction with the Valkyrie. Hence why Bio4 is coming soon. Though if you get high leveled enough im sure that instance will provide plenty of dialog for you regarding that. Apparently Bio4 is part of a complex network of labs linked together. Versus Bio3s map which looks more like a holding area for most of the stronger adventures that were trapped there.

http://forums.warppo...-lab-4f-update/

Info about Bio4 in the link.

http://db.irowiki.or...info/lhz_dun03/

Map of Bio3. I've leveled here alot in the past so i know the map from memory really well. The entrance to Bio4 will be in the bottom right foot of the Bio3 map...it'll be a pain to get to. Also would you believe me if i said many people who use to literally live and level in Bio3 had a strong feeling there was going to be a possibility of another level to Bio labs? Lets hope the dungeon isn't useless to use in renewal like 3 has become.

Edited by Cubical, 18 March 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#15 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:56 PM

I've always been interested in the lore behind Rachel Sanctuary. I'd really like a bit more clear explanation on the MVP, Gloom under Night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users