• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MuffinMann

MuffinMann

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

Okay. I reformatted my windows partition, downloaded the new client that Warpportal uploaded, and I still have problems with some of the game's patch problems. Would it be possible that Warpportal uploads the most updated client (0.2.4) for us to download? Once again, I tried reinstalling/repatching/redownloading numerous times. I think the dragonkin update patch was the one giving me the troubles. Right now, I have difficulty most of the event cash sets, as well as the new hairstyles, along with the dragonkin skills. Thanks in advance.

#2 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:53 PM

The same exact things happened to me. I had a problem my client was perfectly fine until I randomly started crashing before I could get into the log in screen. I tried repatching to fix it but it didnt work so I reinstalled and now I have problems too.

Posted Image

#3 MuffinMann

MuffinMann

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

The same exact things happened to me. I had a problem my client was perfectly fine until I randomly started crashing before I could get into the log in screen. I tried repatching to fix it but it didnt work so I reinstalled and now I have problems too.

Posted Image

That was exactly my problem before I decided to reformat my windows partition (high five). Any mod/gm wanna take look at this thread and provide a solution? Thanks!

#4 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

That was exactly my problem before I decided to reformat my windows partition (high five). Any mod/gm wanna take look at this thread and provide a solution? Thanks!

I don't high five people like you, Samantha! Oh Sam, did you try to download this client? I'm about to try it and see if this works.

http://forums.warppo...download-v0192/

Edit: Yes! That client worked! ^

Edited by xBayoo, 22 March 2012 - 12:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users