Buff Shadow Chasers' PvM Capabilities! - Page 9 - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Buff Shadow Chasers' PvM Capabilities!

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

#201 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

Nope because you're swapping an orc archer bow (+50%) for that Chu Ko Nu. So still about 10k damage

Edited by Jaye, 16 June 2012 - 02:42 PM.

#202 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:24 PM

Case in point, Triangle Shot will still be -_- with the new drops.

#203 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:39 PM

Oh god, even worse.

le sigh

#204 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Is there a plan to buff Shadow Chaser anytime soon?
I'm getting tired of this. :hmm:

#205 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

Have y'all had a chance to try out this near gear? http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=209

Bakonawa: ATK +7%, ASPD +10%, Accessory Item, can be used by all classes

2 of these should be pretty great on autospell right? Is 193 aspd attainable?

#206 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

Have y'all had a chance to try out this near gear? http://www.playragna...ail.aspx?id=209
[/size][/font][/color]

Sadly, those tattoos are extremely difficult to get. Based what I hear from others it's next to impossible to kill the MVPs, and you have to have drops from them in order to make those tattoos. Also, while aspd is nice, it isn't the only factor affecting shadow spell builds.

#207 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

[/size][/font][/color]

193 is not currently attainable, as far as I know. Unless you wanna chance it using Drooping Alicel.

+9 backpack, demon mask set, and +13 AGI from equipments only give me 189 without shield and food buffs, 190 with Increase AGI buff. I am level 136 with 100 AGI. 120 AGI probably would give me 191. I use a sword.

#208 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Server:Ymir / Classic

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:30 PM

Probably can grab it with a Dagger cause they swing alot faster with that

#209 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:50 PM

I imagine you're also popping berserk pots, Fireize? It may be worthwhile to look into a glorious ring (5%) as well.

the tattoo is great but unless you have another character which can kill the mvp, which is a friggin' beast, you won't be getting it. Also, the idea that you should have to rely on other characters to make a completely twinked out SC that can survive is just... wrong in and of itself.

#210 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

Probably can grab it with a Dagger cause they swing alot faster with that

Unfortunately, at high ASPD, the AGI requirement to raise one ASPD is so high that wearing a sword or a dagger could have the same ASPD.
These are the screenshots of my stats window. Food buffed and I used Enriched Celermine Juice. No shield.

Sword:
Posted Image

Dagger:
Posted Image

I imagine you're also popping berserk pots, Fireize? It may be worthwhile to look into a glorious ring (5%) as well.

the tattoo is great but unless you have another character which can kill the mvp, which is a friggin' beast, you won't be getting it. Also, the idea that you should have to rely on other characters to make a completely twinked out SC that can survive is just... wrong in and of itself.

Yes, with Celermine Juice as well. And yup, I am saving my Eden Badges for a Glorious Ring, it's been slow lately because there's been only a few parties doing the current High TI. :p_sad:

Edited by xFireize, 19 June 2012 - 02:45 PM.

#211 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:28 PM

Would Double Attack help to trigger Shadow Spell faster or no ? Cause all I'm stuck with is a +7 Baz anyway

#212 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

Double attack does not proc auto-cast skills (such as fire ball from mutant dragonoid card), so I assume it doesn't proc Shadow Spell. I wish it was. :p_cry:

#213 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Fuuuuuuu ~ That would have been nice >_>

Side note, Chain Lightning is butt secks with SG (Even though it's 240 SP to fire off, that damage is worth it)

>:D

#214 mikayel

mikayel

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

You are correct tho, at high levels solid ASPD bonus beats percentage ASPD bonus. If something like the Alca Bringer in dagger form was introduced I think I'd be all over that.

#215 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

HI guys, I've been through a lot of Ragna forums lately and it seems that no one can answer my simple question about certain skills, IF some of you guys have already played on an official server that already has skill balancing updates please answer.

1.) Can a SC copy this kagero/oboro skill "Makabshi/Caltrops" via reproduce?

2.) In our server fatal menace currently works in PVP and the skill re balancing patch has not yet been implemented in our server, my question is after the re balancing patch will it still work in PVP?

I have 3 SC's my main is a DEX build/ Debuffer build, other one is STR build and third one is an A.S.S build which I will try to use in PVP by using the skill Bloody Lust once the skill gets updated and I'm planning to use the 2 skills mentioned above in sync with bloody lust, so if anyone can answer my question that would be a really big help. Thank you In advance.

Edited by Usurper, 19 June 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#216 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:44 PM

So my guildie reset his Chaser to the dagger kind :) he copies Storm Gust and it goes off when hes stabbing things /gg. Hes really fun to trio TI's with~ AB, Sorc,Chaser =D i gotta say its pretty cool and fun to be around !!

#217 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:52 PM

HI guys, I've been through a lot of Ragna forums lately and it seems that no one can answer my simple question about certain skills, IF some of you guys have already played on an official server that already has skill balancing updates please answer.

1.) Can a SC copy this kagero/oboro skill "Makabshi/Caltrops" via reproduce?

2.) In our server fatal menace currently works in PVP and the skill re balancing patch has not yet been implemented in our server, my question is after the re balancing patch will it still work in PVP?

I have 3 SC's my main is a DEX build/ Debuffer build, other one is STR build and third one is an A.S.S build which I will try to use in PVP by using the skill Bloody Lust once the skill gets updated and I'm planning to use the 2 skills mentioned above in sync with bloody lust, so if anyone can answer my question that would be a really big help. Thank you In advance.

Those classes aren't in this server yet, properly later we can test and see, and fatal menace still does not work in PVP as far as we know.

#218 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

So my guildie reset his Chaser to the dagger kind :) he copies Storm Gust and it goes off when hes stabbing things /gg. Hes really fun to trio TI's with~ AB, Sorc,Chaser =D i gotta say its pretty cool and fun to be around !!

I will welcome Serigeese to the brotherhood once he's around level 130. The brotherhood of Shadow Chasers who are too lazy to solo level. :p_devil:
Join my guild, Serigeese! Just ditch peanut! :ok:

#219 Bestie

Bestie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 937 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

i highly doubt ull get anywhere with kidnapping geese :) i feed him cookies fresh from the oven~

#220 Serigeese

Serigeese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:57 AM

i highly doubt ull get anywhere with kidnapping geese :) i feed him cookies fresh from the oven~

So warm and gooey ~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users