Feedback Request- Favorite Costumes Mixboard/BigWheel - Past Forum Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Feedback Request- Favorite Costumes Mixboard/BigWheel

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:49 PM

we've had a lot of great costumes in the BigWheel/Mixboard over the years. Everything from a mummies to bats to a scary Paris Acolyte.
  • What are you top 5 favorite bigwheel/mixboard costume?
  • Is there a specific style of costume you would like to see more of? (ie. Moar RoBOTS!...)
  • Is there a specific style of costume that is not currently ingame but you would like to see ingame?

Here are a few examples you can take a look at. Not all costumes are pictured, and if you want to take a screenshot and post your character in his favorite costume, please list the name of the costume.

Have more to say? Help us collect more feedback:
Feedback on Spring has Sprung Balloon Event
Feedback on State of the Game Blog Post.

#2 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

1. Snow King/Queen, Paris Follower, Heartless Sword Bear, Japanese Suit, and Fantasy Priest
2. I like long, poofy/lolita style dresses for girl characters, and regal/kingly-style sets for males. I liked the Fantasy Priest look on girl characters and would like more of these "inspired" designs if you know what I mean!
3. More boss-inspired designs would be great. Paris Follower is one of the prime examples, but even the new Fleur set looks a lot like Arkah. I really like these types and would like to see more of these styles modeled after bosses/villains/overall important characters.

#3 Biskit

Biskit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

1. Paris Follower, Lucifer(#1 favorite, but sadly does not own), Japanese Suit, Luminant Bat of the Sea, and uh...I can't think of a last one.

2. I would like to see more styles like Luminant Bat. Instead of having the same set with a different name and color. This set is creative and different, something I've never seen before. And it also looks very comfortable to wear.

3.I can't think of many more styles of clothing this game hasn't had. Personally, I would like to see otherworldly styles. Space-like things such as aliens and whatnot. It piques my interests and it's something I haven't seen yet. I also really like Kazu's idea of boss-inspired designs. I haven't thought of that. Maybe even some clothing based off of NPCs.

Edited by Biskit, 28 March 2012 - 07:50 PM.

#4 converse182

converse182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationTustin,CA
  • Server:That one!

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Super Hero costumes

#5 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

• Is there a specific style of costume you would like to see more of? (ie. Moar RoBOTS!...)
More costumes with pretty wings. I like wings.

#6 AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

What are you top 5 favorite bigwheel/mixboard costume?
Full set:
  • Dashing through the Snow Set
  • Snow Queen
  • Pompom Cloak
  • Odd-Eyes Kitty
Other set, i only like some part of them but mostly sweety/chic attendant costume

Is there a specific style of costume you would like to see more of? (ie. Moar RoBOTS!...)
Is there a specific style of costume that is not currently ingame but you would like to see ingame?

I would like to see more "fairy tale" costume. Maybe costume with Alice in Wonderland theme or other fairy tale. And also i would like to see more "full face" helm (Like odd-eyes kitty, vegabond, jack o lantern).

#7 Biskit

Biskit

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

Now that I had more time to think, I want to see more trench coats and business suits.

#8 xGALLARDOx

xGALLARDOx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Top 5 :
Red Tyranno Dinosaur
Blue Tyranno Dinosaur
DeeNo Dinosaur
Tricera Dinosaur
Lucifer's Set

MORE DINOSAURS D:<!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by xGALLARDOx, 29 March 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#9 zabmaru

zabmaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1403 posts
  • LocationSome rural craphole

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Not a costume, but lavalon pet please

#10 Neonix

Neonix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

I would like to see Zodiac Set If possible.

#11 Faithx

Faithx

Guide Guru

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

moar skin :Emo_15:
If any girl is like me, i get sick of an im outfit within a few days so to be honest, I don't have a favorite. But if I had to choose...
Posted Image The red dress Meganekko is wearing
Posted Image
Posted Image Arrowpant's schoolgirl outfit
Posted Image

Sorry too lazy to check the names of them..I just went through my screenshots.

Orrr just make another drawing event where artists design an ingame costume where winners get their own set + some w-coins.

Edited by Faithx, 29 March 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#12 Kerwell

Kerwell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

1. Paris Follower, Luminant Bat, legendary magician, Lucifer, and Blue Tyranno Dinosaur.

2. N/A
3. Maybe some food costume?

#13 Cieyu

Cieyu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

• What are you top 5 favorite bigwheel/mixboard costume? Christmas Fairy, Voodoo Doll, Spacesuit, Carrot Nose, Dino
  • Is there a specific style of costume you would like to see more of? Like Christmas Fairy? *edit* Halloween weapons in the way they change the appearances of projectiles
  • Is there a specific style of costume that is not currently ingame but you would like to see ingame? Effie Trinket *edit* and maybe a steam punk set for my destroyer :Emo_23:

Edited by Cieyu, 10 April 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#14 DeathByCheese

DeathByCheese

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationNO

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

I can't really say there are many sets I like as a full set because I love to mix and match so I’ll just name sets with my favorite parts in them.
Shiny Honey Bee(Top Gloves Boots Wings), Masters/Kendo (Pants), Dance Idol (Head), Faison Idol (Top), Shaman (Hat).
I love the fish hats that have been put out, but it seems hard to find anything to go with them.
I would also love to see more mix and match costumes. For most sets the top of the set extends down onto the pants part of the set making it extremely hard to match anything with those pants and sometimes the tops due to half of the top being cut off.
Posted Image
  • Is there a specific style of costume that is not currently ingame but you would like to see ingame?
Birds!

#15 Calpico

Calpico

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:01 PM

Paris Follower, Fantasy Priest, Romantic Goth, Sweetie Attendant Red, Checkered Suit Couple Look
Not in particular! But less breast exposure?
Madoka Magica.

#16 deathheartxx44f

deathheartxx44f

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

-Lucifer, Devil, Japanese Suit, Dashing through the Snow or Rudolph (i forgot which one was the pretty one), Snow Queen/King

Is there a specific style of costume you would like to see more of? (ie. Moar RoBOTS!...)
- Not really. Maybe more stuff like Angel/Devil/Lucifer? But I don't really see how far you can go with that idea.

Is there a specific style of costume that is not currently ingame but you would like to see ingame?
-Mentioned before, a complete player-designed set would be cool

#17 pinkcake

pinkcake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Like Bee said in her post above, I'm also a huge fan of mixing outfits, so pieces that are capable of being worn separately tend to be my favorites, and end up being stuff I wear the most. Some sets are kinda awesome too... but since a lot of them are "special" grade, and are mainly for looks, I'm not a big fan of collecting stuff that are soul bound to a single character.. especially since I have a bunch of characters that I play with. My favs are: the female purple formal Japanese set (I recall it being called Japanese.. but being the formal Korean robe), Dotted Blazer, dashing through the snow set, pilot set, count kitty set.
Things that aren't soul bound and can be mixed and matched!
Hmm.. zombies? nurse outfit? more wigs to play with! (japanese pompadour would be awesome), black tuxedo set

***Also wanted to mention the option to possibly change the mixboard. It used to be super hard to get special sets. The change helped everyone get special sets easier, but there should be a way to rank down on items too.. As it is right now, a lot of us are stuck with all this special set that we don't care to use (on top of the fact that they're soul bound).. and the market gets flooded with them. Perhaps allow us to trade in special pieces we don't wish to keep for a w-coin or something (perhaps 2 special pieces for 1 w-coin).. or something to that effect.

#18 Albruna

Albruna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Wynn Ship

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:47 AM

In no particular order: Grey Dotted Blazer set, Paris Follower set, Dashing through the Snow (top only), Romantic Goth set, Child Maid (top, bottom, shoes)

I am all in for casual fashion (I'm looking at you, cute Korean clothes) and more regal and fantasy-themed sets (robes, pretty gowns, robes and o, robes).

We also NEED more outfits with stockings!

I can not think of any now.

#19 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

1. Tiger hoodie set, kendo set, voodoo doll. romantic goth, and a couple of the winter outfits.
2. I enjoy item mall items equips that move, are quirky/outrageous, or have some sort of effect. I also like simple sets and items that have a sort of classic rpg feel to them (like devil horns and angel). The octopus hat that moves, clownfish that wiggles fins, headband that looks like you have an arrow in your head, afro, and fat snowman suite, and the jetpack backpack that has a flame on it are all good examples of the type of thing I would like to see more of. I dislike anything that soulbinds.
3. I want to see pajamas introduced. I'd also get a kick out of seeing instruments included as IM weapons. Make dragon saga feel like a big slumber party and let me beat my enemies with an electric guitar! WEEEEEEE! ^^

And just an fyi, I think we have some major problems with how stats are on IM items, as well as the stronger IM items being soulbound that prohibits players from fully enjoying the diversity and fun of all the IM items. I attempted to create a thread about this in the suggestion thread.... Hopefully it isn't too incoherent...been pretty sleepy.... #9

Edited by Maronu, 31 March 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#20 surai

surai

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:17 PM

1. Fantasy Priest and Tuxedo, not sure what else.
2. I would love to see more unisex suits.
3. More variety of cultural costumes.

Also, I would love to be able to mix and match more freely without having parts of the costume extending into each other (as shown by DeathByCheese).

#21 akintak

akintak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:33 PM

-All the maid/attendant sets, Skinny Look, Punk Rock, Japanese Set

-More maid/attendant, suits/tuxedos (they are to die for), trench coat styles (maybe?), unisex fashion, more casual clothes.

-Not sure. Awesome-looking costumes I guess. BUT... suits, suits, and suits.

#22 priivate

priivate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:03 AM

-tiger pattern set - chic attendent black (very maid like, dont like the shoes tho) - fantasy priest (would like to see diff color) - wedding dress (would like to see more frilly) - school look set (including checkered couple, would like to see more colors) - LOVE JAPANESE SUIT HEAD (lily flower)

agree with akintak, more maid (basically fantasy things/ things girls wear to look sexy on halloween), more cute animal sets like tiger pattern set (i researched a few images below that supports my thoughts. I love how you can take part of an animals distinctive features and instead of full on becoming the animal like the "cat knight set" and the "bee set" have it look more like the tiger pattern set where the our players. I love the bunny hoodie thought, would look great on males/females. Personally i love long dress from behind, or frilly looking ones (Long hair twins aka Chobits Chi & Freya). Altho the "snow king/queen set" makes players feel like they look like royalty, having a little crown like ellman's crown looks cute too.

We dont have any cute JESTER looking costumes. (no make up kind, not like theifs move that gives them a clown face) for example, Male's christmas fairy set has the jester-like dangling bottoms cute jester hat.
More punk stuff. More different color im (most of our ims revolve around the color red)

Thank you =]
Posted Image

#23 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

could care less about everything else.....

BUT, what about Battle Square costumes as IM fashion? would be cool to have classes being able to dress as other classes.

#24 Fruiton

Fruiton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Dragon Fruit

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:30 AM

:chomok02: My top 5 favorite bigwheel/mixboard costumes:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Winter Fashion Set Christmas Fairy Great Bear Doll Set Sheep Doll Set Red Tyranno Dinosaur Set

:chomok03: Specific style of costume I'd like to see more of:

Animal costumes and cute winter outfits like the ones above. Here are some ideas

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

:chomok04: Specific type of costumes I'd like to see in-game:

McQueen

Posted Image

:chomok01: Thank you

#25 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:47 PM

1. Tiger hoodie set, kendo set, voodoo doll. romantic goth, and a couple of the winter outfits.
2. I enjoy item mall items equips that move, are quirky/outrageous, or have some sort of effect. I also like simple sets and items that have a sort of classic rpg feel to them (like devil horns and angel). The octopus hat that moves, clownfish that wiggles fins, headband that looks like you have an arrow in your head, afro, and fat snowman suite, and the jetpack backpack that has a flame on it are all good examples of the type of thing I would like to see more of. I dislike anything that soulbinds.
3. I want to see pajamas introduced. I'd also get a kick out of seeing instruments included as IM weapons. Make dragon saga feel like a big slumber party and let me beat my enemies with an electric guitar! WEEEEEEE! ^^

And just an fyi, I think we have some major problems with how stats are on IM items, as well as the stronger IM items being soulbound that prohibits players from fully enjoying the diversity and fun of all the IM items. I attempted to create a thread about this in the suggestion thread.... Hopefully it isn't too incoherent...been pretty sleepy.... #9

why would ninja get electric guitar? if anything im sure they'd get drum sticks or maracas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users