lowerping safe to use? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

lowerping safe to use?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:08 PM

This is related to Ragnarok because it regards ping and stuff soo :)

I was curious to know though, is your personal info and stuff safe on this site/program? I do use my computer for banking info etc O.o...

#2 Kenichi

Kenichi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

I also use Lowerping, never had or heard of them having those kind of problems before.
I also use my banking info on this computer, heck I ever pay Lowerping for the premium account services.
You can look through their forums, or just search for something related to it on google.

I even sent a ticket to the GMs to confirm if i could use it without getting banned and got an OK from them. So far I have noted that LP doesn't work on the login screen, so the ragnarok will still see your IP when u attempt to login, but character and maps lowerping will help.

If you'r really unsure, you can try the WTFast service that warpportal/ragnarok offers, same as Lowerping, but I have not tried them before.

#3 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

I also use Lowerping, never had or heard of them having those kind of problems before.
I also use my banking info on this computer, heck I ever pay Lowerping for the premium account services.
You can look through their forums, or just search for something related to it on google.

I even sent a ticket to the GMs to confirm if i could use it without getting banned and got an OK from them. So far I have noted that LP doesn't work on the login screen, so the ragnarok will still see your IP when u attempt to login, but character and maps lowerping will help.

If you'r really unsure, you can try the WTFast service that warpportal/ragnarok offers, same as Lowerping, but I have not tried them before.

Haha that's all I really needed to hear, I really like the service! Made iro so smooth and my WoW ping is 50 which is VERY. Good :D

I'll just have a Advantage card for online things and i'll just get a second card totally offline I think

#4 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

It's safe.

Been using it for a little over 2 years for iRo and WoW without any issues. It does not mask your real IP address upon logging so iRO allows it unlike unofficial proxy servers that fake your IP. Go for it imo, it removed my lag and made my game play smoother than before.

#5 dongpickle

dongpickle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:59 PM

hmmm what is lowerping?

currently im using wtfast but im paying $5 a month for the basic service... since if you use it free you get D/C every 20min or was it 30?

is lowerping better? what is the difference between Pay/free service?

edit: oh so its about $8... $3 more expensive than wtfast... hmmmm

anyone know which is better?

Edited by dongpickle, 31 March 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#6 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

hmmm what is lowerping?

currently im using wtfast but im paying $5 a month for the basic service... since if you use it free you get D/C every 20min or was it 30?

is lowerping better? what is the difference between Pay/free service?

edit: oh so its about $8... $3 more expensive than wtfast... hmmmm

anyone know which is better?

Lowerping free vs payed accounts are the same in terms of the service provided. Only difference in the free version is that you will be disconnected every 30 minutes.

#7 nitaant

nitaant

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

i use battleping usually. Good service at a good price.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users