Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Wait..kind of confused >.> Facebook photos say you can get ONLY the red/white griffin and fellon pinky thingy mounts from the easter gacha from choco rabbits? @___@ So hypothetically if i wanted a golden dragon, i'd have to spend IM on the im easter gacha... Is this correct?

You see Jenny, this pattern has been occurring for quite some time now. IM items used to be purely supplemental, such as with the Thanksgiving and Christmas event. Then came the Valentines day event, where players were able to farm for silver IM jewelry pieces, and cash-hoars were able to upgrade to the more useful gold set. With this event, unless you just buy IM items up front, you're pretty much just-_- out of luck.

I'm afraid that the playerbase is akin to frogs in boiling water.

#27 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:43 PM

You see Jenny, this pattern has been occurring for quite some time now. IM items used to be purely supplemental, such as with the Thanksgiving and Christmas event. Then came the Valentines day event, where players were able to farm for silver IM jewelry pieces, and cash-hoars were able to upgrade to the more useful gold set. With this event, unless you just buy IM items up front, you're pretty much just-_- out of luck.

Heaven forbid they make you pay for different skinned mounts when you can get 4(atm) for free in game!
Also i got a full gold set without paying any $ because i saved my hunches from when they were given out.
Oh and they gave out keys for free also for the Thanksgiving and Christmas events,

#28 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • LocationSurrounded by kneesocks
  • Server:decard

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

So I'm going to start giving away some blue moonrocks, because I'm such a nice, thoughtful person. This does not benefit me in any way, shape, or form. I will give free blue moonrocks to everyone! Oh, I will also have some pink moonrocks, but you'll have to get those from a gasha. What's that? You don't want my free blue moonrocks and you want the pink ones? You're upset that I'm not giving you the pink moonrocks for free? Well then. Maybe I shouldn't have given you any moonrocks at all.

#29 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

If I read into the sarcasm correctly, though I may have done so wrongly, I do not think it is very wrong to dislike events as a player on the basis that the event's existence is plenty generous enough. I feel there comes a right with playing that commenting on less-than-exciting/not-very-fun events are not enjoyable.

Though I, in no way, endorse the frogs in a pot analogy. That's a little silly.

Edited by Kazu731, 05 April 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#30 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

Heaven forbid they make you pay for different skinned mounts when you can get 4(atm) for free in game!
Also i got a full gold set without paying any $ because i saved my hunches from when they were given out.
Oh and they gave out keys for free also for the Thanksgiving and Christmas events,

Lern2readingcomprehension, you missed the entire point of the frog anecdote.

So I'm going to start giving away some blue moonrocks, because I'm such a nice, thoughtful person. This does not benefit me in any way, shape, or form. I will give free blue moonrocks to everyone! Oh, I will also have some pink moonrocks, but you'll have to get those from a gasha. What's that? You don't want my free blue moonrocks and you want the pink ones? You're upset that I'm not giving you the pink moonrocks for free? Well then. Maybe I shouldn't have given you any moonrocks at all.

Your blue rocks are useless and do nothing, and take up precious inventory room.

Edited by Miname, 05 April 2012 - 08:26 PM.

#31 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:30 PM

Then don't log in.

#32 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

Then don't log in.

I prefer to afk until Emporia Wars; piss people off and stroke my ego for an hour, then afk for another week.

#33 GrapefruitGod

GrapefruitGod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

Sounds like a personal problem

#34 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

I think you may have missed all of my posts on the previous page so i'll repost them for you:

Yes and no, you can get them by purchasing the gasha box or you can trade someone who has gotten one from a gasha box. So the eggs are tradeable.

We'll be randomly giving away codes for free Gasha boxes via random server announcements so you might just get lucky that way :)

two possible solutions for your problem right there.

#35 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:08 PM

I think you may have missed all of my posts on the previous page so i'll repost them for you:

two possible solutions for your problem right there.

I don't have a problem, Hastur, I've already acquired the mounts I want.
But thanks for the info, I guess.

Edited by Miname, 05 April 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#36 Shuzelin

Shuzelin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

v.0.2.06

Bug Fixes:

• At Black Claws Nest, 'No one die' achievement alarm not showing bug fixed

It wasn't bugged because it only shows the first time whoever achieves that medal, and it is not going to show again for those achived later.

Edited by Shuzelin, 06 April 2012 - 12:35 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users