AzzyAI 1.40 - Final Release 4/5/2012 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.40 - Final Release 4/5/2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

http://drazzy.com/ai/v140/AzzyAI%201.40%20Final.zip

This is it - the final AzzyAI 1.40 release!

For installation information, and FAQ, see http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.html

Features:
• Ability to behave aggressively or passively depending on merc/homun current hp.
• Ability to have specific behavior for different monsters (only practical on homun)
• Neither merc nor homun will kill alchemist summoned plants (by default – can be disabled).
• Automatically use appropriate attack skill for the mercenary if configured to use skill attacks.
• Automatically use self-buffs if enabled. Will not recast buffs on teleport like most autobuff AIs.
• Option to select level of selfbuff used by homun.
• Support for new Homunculus S system
• Option to "snipe" targets, without interrupting attacks on another monster (homun only).
• Automatically use player-buffs on owner if enabled.
• Automatically use anti-mob skills when mobbed by enough aggressive monsters (threshold configurable)
• Follows intelligently, can be configured to stay back a number of cells from the owner through use of the FollowStayBack option.
• Option to kite targets and/or use pushback skills for archer mercenaries.
• Targets brandish spear and FAS to hit the most targets possible.
• Friendlisting (to let your mercenary/homun KS other players)
• Cross/Circle motions on friending like MirAI
• Option to "dance" while attacking to bypass the aspd delay on normal attacks (homun only).
• Random Walk - autofollow your mercenary with this turned on, and let it drag you around the map.
• Waypoint based "Route Walk" - make a route, and autofollow your merc while it drags you around. (mercenary only)
• Graphical User Interface for editing of most configuration options.
• Customize whether your homun/merc attacks on your use of skills (casting or on skill use), or just attacks.
• Auto-use chaotic blessings and healing hands
• Auto-shutdown for homun AI on seeing certain monsters (DB protection)

Recent changes:

1.40 Final
* Padded skill delays to reduce the liklihood of the AI trying to recast skills before the cooldown is up due to lag, flywings, etc. This is 5 seconds for bloodlust, 1-1.5 for flitting/accel flight - so you can still make it bug by winging around alot - or of course if you log out or manually cast the skill - but this should help significantly
* Padded lava slide and a few other skills with a short delay, because my tests indicate that they seem to have one, and we were trying to cast other skills during that delay and failing.
* AI will not let you cast SBR 44 manually, unless you set AllowSBR44=1 in H_Extra. Misclick insurance. Unfortunately, I can't do the same for self destruct.
* A few internal fixes backported from 1.50.

1.40 dev 23 - release candidate
* Fixed MobSkillFixedLevel option
* RESCUE_ALL will now rescue if the target is friend or owner, but not if target is self. This makes a lot more sense.
* Fixed issue with failing to use autobuffs on homunculi with more than one buff with a non-zero cast time and delay, due to failure to check delay status.
* Corrected default H_Tactics to use basic tactic ATTACK_M instead of REACT_M, an error introduced by poor source control in dev 21 and 22.
* Improved logging around autobuff and healing skills.
* Added function to improve human readability of skill-usage logging in future updates.

1.40 dev 22 - release candidate
* Fixed issue with Chaotic Blessings and Healing Hands not correctly using cooldown.
* Fixed issue in which UseAutoSkill_MinSP would be ignored if Berserk_IgnoreMinSP (defaults to 1) was enabled, even when the AI wasn't in berserk mode.
* Cleaned up SP checking, much easier to read and work on now
* Cleaned up attack state logging.
* New option for homuns: MobSkillFixedLevel - if set to 1, always use the level set via (homuntype)(skill)Level option (ex, DieterLavaSlideLevel)) for antimob skills, ignoring tactics stating otherwise. Defaults to 1. I've been seeing lots of people using lvl 1~4 of lava slide in OD2, and i'm pretty sure it's because they wanted to use lvl 1~4 of the bolt skills, but level 5 of lava slide.
* Fixed issue with commanding homunculus to use skills not behaving as expected.
* Fixed issue with UseSkillOnly mode not correctly using attack ranges
* Fixed issue with Sera skill Poison Mist not properly using cooldown
* Fixed major issue with incorrectly estimating casting times.
* Fixed issue with incorrectly calculating cooldown options
* Added cooldown on Lava Slide ("what? you didn't have one already?" you say? See last point).
* Improved logging around skill cooldowns.

1.40 dev 21 - release candidate
* Fixed issue with sniping
* Fixed issue with tanking
* Updated documentation

1.40 dev 20 - release candidate
* Fixed issue with Dieter selfbuff skills
* Added OnInit() call, for players to handle multiple homun AI configurations.
* Added protection for file conflict issue when using multiple homuns at once - will now fail gracefully.
* AoE skill count no longer counts killsteals as targets when deciding whether to cast an AoE
* Sonic claw delay is back, because the GMs added a short delay on it
* Added UseSmartBulwark option.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 April 2012 - 01:36 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

I'm aware of the performance and uptime issues with drazzy.com.

This appears to be because Amazon's cloud in general is experiencing connectivity problems - Since drazzy.com is hosted on Amazon AWS, we're impacted by this outage. I can't even get Amazon.com to load most of the time.

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 April 2012 - 08:46 AM.

#3 Froggems

Froggems

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

• Ability to have specific behavior for different players in pvp.

I'm having trouble with this one. I go into the PVP tactics and switch from reacting to an enemy to attacking one and when I exit out of the config it switches back to react.

(also side note: is it possible to make it act specifically on a class? Personally I'd like it to go after rangers or warlocks before RKs or RGs to make it more efficient in woe)

#4 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

I had some problems with this version when using level 2 archer mercs in ant hell. There was an nil error so I reverted to the last version that I was using (Dev 17). Also, it seemed to have problems targeting some eggs.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

• Ability to have specific behavior for different players in pvp.

I'm having trouble with this one. I go into the PVP tactics and switch from reacting to an enemy to attacking one and when I exit out of the config it switches back to react.

(also side note: is it possible to make it act specifically on a class? Personally I'd like it to go after rangers or warlocks before RKs or RGs to make it more efficient in woe)

The issue you're describing is a GUI bug, however, I have removed the feature from the list as AzzyAI does not support pvp in 1.40.

I had some problems with this version when using level 2 archer mercs in ant hell. There was an nil error so I reverted to the last version that I was using (Dev 17). Also, it seemed to have problems targeting some eggs.

Edit: Problem found. Seriously, nobody tested this in a dev 2x on a mercenary with an AoE skill other that bowling bash.

Found a number of critical problems. This is what development builds are for, but nobody tests them.

1.40 Final is broken for mercs, and I am a bad developer and worse tester,
I don;t know what to do. I can;t test everyone, but at the same time. I don't want to release a bad product.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 April 2012 - 02:05 PM.

#6 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

I've just been to Ant Hell to recreate the problem.

Using Level 2 Bow Mercenary.

Changed two options from their default values:

Default tactic from Attack (Medium) to React (Medium)
Autodetect Plat from React (Medium) to Attack (Medium) and Use Attack Skills to Default (config)

Stood near a patch of ant eggs and used the level 2 bow mercenary scroll:

Recieved the error below multiple times:
./AI/USER_AI/AI_main.lua:918 attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

The mercenary then died.

Dev 17 seemed to work better for mercenaries (At least spear mercs seemed to work correctly)- I didn't try any versions in between. Level 2 bow mercenaries seemed to have problems with obstacles.

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

No changes were made in obstacle handling since dev 17.
Archer mercenaries are always very badly effected by obstacles, because there's no way to detect where the obstacles are.

I've figured out the issue with mercenary's erroring.

No mercenaries with AoE's other than Bowling Bash work in 1.40.
It's easy to fix for Arrow Shower.

But I need to totally rewrite part of the skill selection routine to support other skills, because I totally forgot about non-standard AoE's when writing the mob attack test.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 April 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#8 BrunoFerreira

BrunoFerreira

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Nobody tests mercenaries because they became largely useless since the game was put on permanent easy mode.
Seriously, does anyone even use mercenaries aside for a few easy levels at Ant Eggs during early first class? Because I never see them anywhere else.

As much as you don't want to release a bad product, I think you should not stress yourself so much to offer a service for which there is such low demand.

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

I can't have an AI that crashes clients though!

Brandish AoE counting will not be accurate until 1.50.

Working on interfacing the new system to my existing FAS counting code (man, I spent AGES on that in 1.3x)

#10 Luckywhiterabbit

Luckywhiterabbit

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1740 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:05 PM

I've been getting a weird bug that's persisted for the past few updates. Sometimes when I have a mob on my dieter (piranhas, baba yaga, etc) and I command it around with alt + right click, it'll get glitched out and run quickly off screen at a southwest angle, dumping the mob on me. I'm not sure what triggers this, but it's happened enough times for me to notice it. I've only noticed it happening when my homunculus is sped up. Perhaps something to do with getting hit while being positioned?

It always runs in a southwest direction, never any other direction, and it keeps going until it disappears and teleports back to me.

#11 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for the report - I'll look into that since it looks like we need to have a 1.41 ASAP. I should definitely be able to add a trap for that - but i'd like to know why it's happening.

It's presumably running in the direction of -1,-1 - the question is where the -1,-1 is coming from. Check for an AAI_ERROR file in your RO folder, and post the contents if so.

If you're able to get a tracert of this bug occurring, that would be very helpful in determining where the problem is coming from.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 April 2012 - 11:54 PM.

#12 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

Nobody tests mercenaries because they became largely useless since the game was put on permanent easy mode.
Seriously, does anyone even use mercenaries aside for a few easy levels at Ant Eggs during early first class? Because I never see them anywhere else.

Am I really the only one that uses mercenaries? Admitedly the main use I have for them is when transing a merchant based char. i.e. trans with level 6 bow mercenary out to fwing around spores then to use varying levels of bow/spear mercs to kill ant eggs until enough biochemist job levels have been obtained to obtain homunculus skills. I also use level 6 bow mercs whilst doing Overlook or even leveling in Brasilis dungeon so that I gain some job exp.

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

Am I really the only one that uses mercenaries? Admitedly the main use I have for them is when transing a merchant based char. i.e. trans with level 6 bow mercenary out to fwing around spores then to use varying levels of bow/spear mercs to kill ant eggs until enough biochemist job levels have been obtained to obtain homunculus skills. I also use level 6 bow mercs whilst doing Overlook or even leveling in Brasilis dungeon so that I gain some job exp.

Apparently so.

Having a horrible time with FAS.

Apparently the target counting code doesn't work, when I thought that was totally squared away since 1.3x.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users