Rozen............ As requested New thread - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Rozen............ As requested New thread

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 supersosa

supersosa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 10 April 2012 - 12:26 AM

I don't mind at all about things players want and think we should implement. It's a great way for me to know more about the game. That being said, the person necro-bumped a 2 year old thread. That was against the rules and so it was closed (which I already explained). Feel free to create a new thread about Rozen, and keep the discussion constructive. If the thread escalates into something unsightly I will have to come regulate it back to its' course.

Just because in the past this forum was not moderated does not mean I will let the thread turn into a trash heap.

Your requested New thread.
Posted Image

Now whats up with Rozen?
Cornix Castle
Chromeeos Fortress
Island of dark karandidu

Ah numaren:
Numaris Ruins

#2 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:11 AM

rozen should be aprox 2x the size of crescent...and oh boy crescent is kinda huge...low chance in having it, considering that even the *new* crescent was added with the low lvl mobs after 1 year of...redesign; so a map THAT big built from scratch would take gravity...10 years to make, quests included. i wouldnt hold my breath really.

#3 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Where is Turba?? We start outside the world?

#4 supersosa

supersosa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

On close beta 2/28/2008 Turba was not avaliable. Crescent was the 1st city. See below:

http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/World_Map

#5 Memori

Memori

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

It would just be nice if they at least told us Rozen was closed. It may not be the answer we want to hear. But at least its a answer at all

#6 Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Server:None

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

LOL rozen was suppose to be the largest map and that was only going to be the first continent finished? ^^ Just lol. Really wish someone would buy this game and work on it properly. The future of this game does not look good. Soooo many new MMO coming out and so much talk about leaving. Why theres not some post giving us false hope already up i have no clue. Its like they oblivious to the fact the games emptying in mass over the next 3 months.

#7 rocmon

rocmon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Playing:Maestia
  • Server:that one?!

Posted 10 April 2012 - 05:13 PM

well from i have seen they change the whole game. from they way the 1st Dev team.had it

1.weapons= Scythes & Dirks 2 weapons that would have been great for the game
2.skill tree= they kill some classes when they remove skills an give to other class was a stupid move
3.new content = they had no idea of what to do seeing that they just change the area lvl on map ..... my future great great grand son will be president before you all get new content :)
4.world map = its dead an useless so dont even look at it
5.pay to win= reach deep in your pocket or gtfo...sorry to say free players dont let the door hit you where the sun dont shine :)

#8 Kvasir

Kvasir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hm if rozen is suppose to be basically the size of all of the current content its no real shocker that its no here. For them its basically the same as making the game all over again and considering the down size of the staff that the dev's got and already had it wouldn't be shocking if we only had 2 people as our dev team for this game.

#9 Decaffeinated

Decaffeinated

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

obviously the other maps wont come out. we're already at the 85 lvl cap, and still on the first continent. if they actually finished, people would be like lvl 300. 3rd, 4th, 5th job?

#10 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Nova

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:23 PM

Dess!!! :waddle:

shhhh, ur not supposed to notice these small details hehe. But actually there are only 3 ppl at a time on Turba map so maybe they didnt want to waste the time putting it on the world map to begin with.

I gave up on Rozen coming long time ago, however an answer one way or another would be nice. Not like we arent used to dissapointment here anyways.

#11 Decaffeinated

Decaffeinated

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Dess!!! :waddle:

shhhh, ur not supposed to notice these small details hehe. But actually there are only 3 ppl at a time on Turba map so maybe they didnt want to waste the time putting it on the world map to begin with.

I gave up on Rozen coming long time ago, however an answer one way or another would be nice. Not like we arent used to dissapointment here anyways.

yeah, right? at least a -_- answer. thats whats pissing everyone off

#12 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1627 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

they dont have the melons to answer thats why they are getting loked

#13 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:11 AM

I want to afk in Rozen, come on devs :sob:

#14 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2765 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

I was digging a little yesterday and found this. It's a watchtower in Rozen.

Posted Image

Edited by Freja, 12 April 2012 - 02:58 PM.

#15 Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

There was more screenies up than that. Id say the map was already partialy made and in alpha stage. The problem was the engine was in loads of court cases for a long ass time and rozen was shelfed. Ive spoke to GMs about Rozen and they have no clue if itl be out. The actualy said they have no scheduled updates at all this year and are still waiting for the schedule. There was a callander put up last year of discussed updates and planned implimentation but im guessing since korea closed that can be tossed? Cause im going to LOL if u actualy manage to give me a "flying mount" :D Cant even make GVG tourneys cross server anymore.

#16 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2765 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Yeah there's a lot of Rozen files in the client. I've no idea if this one is new or old.

If it's of any hope I'm monitoring the game files since yesterday, so I'll know when a file changes, and what was changed in the file.

#17 Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Well if you want to save some time heres a post from 2010 with a link to a wiki post displaying some.

http://forums.warppo...c/6374-rozen-o/

GMs were responding at this point to talk of rozen publicly as files were being added regularly. Problem is none were ever implimented. It would how ever be nice if the current GMs did as they usualy do with these matters and "submited a request to the devs" asking if the content still exzists.

see also http://requiem-wiki.org/wiki/Dirks
these weapons are clearly from S1 and they didnt impliment for that long lol
  • Dirks can be equipped by Rogues, Assassins, and Shadow Hunters.
  • Dirks are equipped as a two-handed slot.

Edited by Bumblefoot, 12 April 2012 - 03:45 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users