Brindizer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDuluth
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 18 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

On the first page where I discuss the skills, I mention which are required to have equipped and which you can just have in your inventory.

Most importantly, Suicidal Device and Hovering Device are required to be equipped.

I've never actually equipped the suicidal device and I've blown up lotsa times. Don't need to put the flamethrower on, either.

#52 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

Maybe they changed it from when I tested it then.

#53 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:55 AM

maybe the kro patch for mech isnt out because they are having so many balacing issuses

mechs need a better cart, mech with a cart looks stupid, mhy not make our cart into a mech alowing fuels stored in the cart to be used while in mech mod?

nothings going to change, fact remains no one plays mastersmith because its underpower, the have superlow hp for a secondary tank. they drops to fists bombs basicly anything with high damage.
youd think a robot would be hard to kill maybe with guard skills or some form of sheilds but no making our surport skills usless as we drop easier then a scholor

NO ONE PLAYS SMITH, SO NO SMITH BALACING WILL EVER HAPPEN.
RO wants to keep the players happy, people love to kill other players and more players are happy with there OP classes killing UP chars like smiths easy and over and over again.
bombs break armour, but a bomber will kill a smith 10times before a smith can kill it once. so who breaks more often

as for the slide skills *GIVE ME MORE SPEED POTIONS* least then i can pick where i wanna go and not like leap>>

#54 Dynemanti

Dynemanti

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 06:53 AM

i have an idea for the mado gear, make it equipable armor and when you self destruct it breaks, requireing you to use steel and repair weapon to fix it

#55 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

Mastersmith isn't even really as bad as smith pre-renewal, because as I've said before, because balance issues aside, at least Mastersmith will kill anything that gets close to it.

As much as I would like to continue testing the class and giving feedback on it, the problems with the class are more inherent things that need to be changed, rather than bugs. I don't see kRO ever really making an effort to remedy the problems with the class, so I think pretty much all I can do is be thankful that I have a high level Paladin and LK.

#56 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:38 PM

While we're on the topic of bugged skills though

HOVERING IS BROKEN. IT DOES NOT REDUCE DAMAGE FROM GROUND TARGETED AOES OR PREVENT THE TRIGGERING OF RANGER TRAPS!

#57 Taper

Taper

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 06:10 PM

I have to say that the fact that mado gears are so ridicliously heavy that's it's almost impossible to have a decent set of gears with necessary recovery items (i.e., HP, SP status etc) without being OW all the time.

I mean, with the basic gear that I usually use as MS, I'm already about 40% of weight, and if I include recovery items (especially if I stack low-weight items like mastelas or slims), I still don't have to worry about hitting 51%. But... add a couple of mado gears and BAM I'm over weight. Plus mado consumables take up a lot of weight as well, putting me further OW.

#58 LethalJokeChar

LethalJokeChar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

I still feel the nerfs to this class are unbearable, but power swing? No, that probably has more PvM uses.

Look, I remember playing a shield crusader way back when. The only way you could do damage was either shield boomerang, or getting up close and whacking the monsters. We had a nifty little skill called "Smite". Pushes back a target, does some damage, and stuns.

Are you going to say that's useless? Obviously you don't use it on the monster you are TRYING to kill, unless you a really intent on stunning it and have it rammed up against a wall already. The way I mainly used it was to push back (and sometimes stun which made it more effective) a monster I did not want to fight yet, while I was dealing with another. Simple.

Oh yeah, and you can also try to shove monsters away from a squishy character in order to protect them.

Edited by LethalJokeChar, 06 October 2010 - 10:59 AM.

#59 JuanThe

JuanThe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:38 AM

not sure what to do with my mechanic

job 18 and still cant do much with madogear

no mastersmith skills no cart boost no mount

what kind of morons made this class

im supposed to just be a slowing moving ranged neutral damage mage with 2 skills?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users