AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support - Page 4 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#76 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mostly Ygg, some Valk

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

I just switched from 1.41 to 1.50 Dev 5. You are doing good work. I really like the auto use of castling to save the owner. I can't seem to get the castle route walk thing figured out, but it sounds like a great idea for afking. I will experiment more tomorrow. Thanks!

#77 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Posted Image

I can't use AzzyAIConfig. I had no problems with 1.41.

Are you trying to use an H_Tactics file from 1.41 or earlier? It's choking while trying to load the tactics file, which is what I'd expect to happen if you tried to load an old or invalid tactics file. Tactics from previous versions cannot be used with 1.50.

I just switched from 1.41 to 1.50 Dev 5. You are doing good work. I really like the auto use of castling to save the owner. I can't seem to get the castle route walk thing figured out, but it sounds like a great idea for afking. I will experiment more tomorrow. Thanks!

Cool, thanks! Is the castling to save owner working okay?

Edited by DrAzzy, 01 July 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#78 zjedz

zjedz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

Are you trying to use an H_Tactics file from 1.41 or earlier? It's choking while trying to load the tactics file, which is what I'd expect to happen if you tried to load an old or invalid tactics file. Tactics from previous versions cannot be used with 1.50.

No, all files are from 1.50.

#79 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:37 AM

Cool, thanks! Is the castling to save owner working okay?

Yes, however as I stroll into a mob in OD1 it seems to spam castling. This may be because castling fails or maybe because it only works on one attacker at a time, idk. The net effect is if I vaporize my homu and walk into a crowd of orc zombies and my hp starts droping fast and call my ami-corn within a few seconds most of the hp "bleeding" stops. Of course I also have him set to save me from everything in OD1. He justs seems better at it with auto castling :)

On route walk:

I set usecastleroute to true, then I set useidlewalk to route_linear or route_circular, and then what? All I get is an error message. Am I supposed to set something else?

Edited by big742003, 02 July 2012 - 06:39 AM.

#80 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:28 AM

I have usedefensivebuff and useoffensivebuff both set to ASAP, but I just noticed that only bloodlust is casting. He has plenty of SP. Why is Bulwark not casting as well?

#81 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Yes, however as I stroll into a mob in OD1 it seems to spam castling. This may be because castling fails or maybe because it only works on one attacker at a time, idk. The net effect is if I vaporize my homu and walk into a crowd of orc zombies and my hp starts droping fast and call my ami-corn within a few seconds most of the hp "bleeding" stops. Of course I also have him set to save me from everything in OD1. He justs seems better at it with auto castling :)

On route walk:

I set usecastleroute to true, then I set useidlewalk to route_linear or route_circular, and then what? All I get is an error message. Am I supposed to set something else?

Yes - you also need a route - a list of coordinates that it should walk to, entered in the Extras section (in 1.50, extras can be edited through the GUI, atleast)
From docs

Route Walk
Using the RouteWalk feature, you can have your mercenary (or homunculus)
walk along a path of cells that you specify while in IdleWalk mode. This “path” can be
either specified as coordinates relative to the owner (with a result similar to the other
IdleWalk options, only with more advanced shapes) or may be specified as absolute
coordinates on the map. In the latter case, in order for things to work, you must either be
using a mercenary, and have auto-followed the mercenary, or you must be using an
Amistr with Castling enabled for route walk with UseCastleRoute.
Route Walk is enabled by setting UseIdleWalk to 5 or 6. If set to 5 (linear route),
it will reverse direction when reaching the end of the route. If set to 6 (circular route), it
will return to the first point in the route. To use a route specified relative to the owner, set
UseRelativeRoute to 1. If the homunculus moves off of the route for some reason (such as
chasing a monster) it will resume the route at the closest point.
The actual route to take is specified in the Extra options file. The route is
specified as a list containing a series of X and Y coordinates.
MyRoute={{x1,y1},{x2,y2}, ... {xn,yn}}
An example of a relative route:
MyRoute={{-6,1},{-3,4},{0,1},{3,4},{6,1},{0,-5}}
This will cause the homunculus to orbit in a crude heart shape (with UseIdleWalk
= 6 for circular routes – if set to use a linear route, it would look rather strange!)
An example of an absolute route:
MyRoute={{160,360},{165,366},{174,366},{174,357},{166,351},{158,355}}
That example was used for testing (north kafra in morroc – it will walk in a crude
rectangle south of the kafra). For practical purposes, it will require many more points, so
making this list for your map can be a laborious task.

Emphasis added. For castling-routes, you need them to be absolute (not relative), otherwise you'd just keep castling in one direction until you ran into a wall.

A good quick test would be to find a place where you could walk vertically or horizontally for a long distance in a straight line, /where somewhere along this line, and then give it a list of coordinates 6-10 cells apart along this line (by changing one of the two coordinates) and using linear route walk.

No, all files are from 1.50.

When does that error appear?
If it appears when starting the GUI (which I assume it does), can I see the H_Tactics file so I can try to reproduce the problem? (upload it to mediafire or similar).

I will investigate the problem with defensive buffs. I think I should be able to reproduce that situation on a Filir.

Edited by DrAzzy, 02 July 2012 - 09:10 AM.

#82 zjedz

zjedz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

When does that error appear?
If it appears when starting the GUI (which I assume it does), can I see the H_Tactics file so I can try to reproduce the problem? (upload it to mediafire or similar).

I wanted to try 1.50 so I cleaned User_Ai folder and copied files from 1.50. Then I started Ragnarok> /hoai> logout > AzzyAIConfig error.

Here my H_Tactics file :
http://www15.zippysh...54007/file.html

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

#83 AlvinKY

AlvinKY

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:15 PM

Under Homunculus Tactics, I tried to add a monster but it seems like I have an error addin it. Can you look in to it?

Edited by AlvinKY, 02 July 2012 - 10:20 PM.

#84 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

Finally, the forums are working, and I can post responses today!

I've fixed the issue with defensive buff not working except when used in idle (this effected all versions of 1.50, but only was noticed when the ASAP option was added, apparently).
I've fixed the issue with adding tactics on the GUI producing errors.
I've fixed two issues with sera painkiller, one of which produces the error reported by Laurinthia.

I cannot reproduce the problem reported by zjedz - his error report indicates that it's failing while trying to parse TACT_WEIGHT for something (because that's the only place we use Convert.ToDecimal() ), but the tactics file he sent me is the stock file and works fine for me - I do not know where to go next here.

Presently the next release is being held up by a rather serious issue with chasing which has led users to make unflattering comparisons between my AI behavior and that of a less than esteemed member of the animal kingdom. This needs to be fixed, but is proving very difficult to analyze.

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 July 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#85 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Presently the next release is being held up by a rather serious issue with chasing which has led users to make unflattering comparisons between my AI behavior and that of a less than esteemed member of the animal kingdom. This needs to be fixed, but is proving very difficult to analyze.

I've just noticed an odd behavior that may be what you are talking about so sorry if this is a redundant post. When attacking a stationary foe, my homu takes one swipe at it and runs back to my side. It repeats this process. I did not notice this earlier because everthing in OD1 moves. It does this on ant eggs and orc archers.

#86 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:05 PM

I've just noticed an odd behavior that may be what you are talking about so sorry if this is a redundant post. When attacking a stationary foe, my homu takes one swipe at it and runs back to my side. It repeats this process. I did not notice this earlier because everthing in OD1 moves. It does this on ant eggs and orc archers.

This is the issue mentioned above. It can happen with moving targets as well.

Problem has been fixed, putting together a kit now. I need to set up the SCP again on this computer, because I'm away from my normal development machine for the week.

Issue was found to not be an AI issue, but rather the GUI saving the AttackTimeout setting incorrectly (was being set to 60), leading it to abandon targets after 60 milliseconds instead of the 10,000ms default.

Edited by DrAzzy, 03 July 2012 - 01:00 PM.

#87 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:54 AM

hello,

I'm from fRO (european official Ragnarok server) and we got finally renewal at 28.06.2012
Now we got the problem your AI (and all other too) don't work because of the requiremanagement has changed.
I don't know if other server get this new version too, but we got a real problem. We got Homunculus S too and my Dieter does only melee damage. Its sad <.<

So my question: would you please modifiy your AI for the european servers? You will doing a real favor for the whole community!

Greetings from Germany

Ginome

#88 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:11 AM

hello,

I'm from fRO (european official Ragnarok server) and we got finally renewal at 28.06.2012
Now we got the problem your AI (and all other too) don't work because of the requiremanagement has changed.
I don't know if other server get this new version too, but we got a real problem. We got Homunculus S too and my Dieter does only melee damage. Its sad <.<

So my question: would you please modifiy your AI for the european servers? You will doing a real favor for the whole community!

Greetings from Germany

Ginome

AzzyAI 1.50 should work on the european servers, and solve the problems caused to old AI's when the homun S system was implemented without further modification.

What issues have you encountered trying to use AzzyAI on fRO?
If there are fRO specific issues, I will need assistance with debugging, since I don't have an account on fRO.

#89 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

Posted Image

In the basic-AI you can see that "require" is changed to "dofile". When I change this I your AI get more errors xD

Posted Image
this also in other lines than on the screenshot

Basic-AI fRO

#90 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

Posted Image

In the basic-AI you can see that "require" is changed to "dofile". When I change this I your AI get more errors xD

Posted Image
this also in other lines than on the screenshot

Basic-AI fRO

Strange - someone else reported this issue recently - maybe they're also on fRO.

After you changed the require's to dofile()'s, did my AI successfully write a AAIStartH.txt (or AAIStartM.txt) file into the RO folder? If so can you post it? One of the things I log is the _VERSION, which records the LUA version - I need to see if there has been a version change, and if so, what it was changed to, so I can research what the relevant changes are. It SHOULD work if we replace require with dofile (the two are very similar).

Also, what version were you working with (so I can figure out what line line 693 is)?

Also - can you try replacing the const line with:

require ".\\AI\\USER_AI\\Const_.lua"

and tell me if it works?

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 July 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#91 Caraway

Caraway

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

This is the issue mentioned above. It can happen with moving targets as well.

Problem has been fixed, putting together a kit now. I need to set up the SCP again on this computer, because I'm away from my normal development machine for the week.

Issue was found to not be an AI issue, but rather the GUI saving the AttackTimeout setting incorrectly (was being set to 60), leading it to abandon targets after 60 milliseconds instead of the 10,000ms default.

I'm still getting the same issue with dev. 6, not sure if it's supposed to be fixed in this version.

#92 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:33 PM

I'm still getting the same issue with dev. 6, not sure if it's supposed to be fixed in this version.

-_-.

The H_Config file distributed with dev 6 had been allowed to be effected by the bug with the configuration tool. To say that I am disturbed by this fact is an understatement, as I try very hard to never let the configuration tool touch the config files distributed with the kit. I am not sure how this could have happened, as I clearly remember checking that the config file I distributed was OK - but apparently it wasn't.

New kit (Dev 7) posted with fixed config files.

Edited by DrAzzy, 06 July 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#93 Karrypto

Karrypto

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHamburg - Germany
  • Server:fRO - Chaos

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Regarding the issue Ginome posted earlier, i have the same issue after changing to dofile, here the requested data from me (also fRo):

Posted Image
Working with version 1.50 Dev 7

Replacing the line with the one you suggested also shows no effect.

#94 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

AAIStartH.txt

AzzyAI (hom) version 1.50 beta
Main version:1.50 dev 6
AzzyUtil version:1.50 dev 6
Constant version:1.50 dev 4
Config: Development
Tactics: Development
Time: 1341682653
Lua Version:Lua 5.1
started successfully.
This AI is installed properly

AAI_ERROR.log

07/06/12 14:43:25 failed to load timeouts for owner 491988 if this is the first time you've used this account with AzzyAI, disregard this message
07/07/12 19:34:11 failed to load timeouts for owner 491988 if this is the first time you've used this account with AzzyAI, disregard this message

Actually with Version postet on the top I get error for line 831 ^^

the line before was Version 1.41 if I remember correctly. Sorry I tryed both ^^"

#95 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

Actually with Version postet on the top I get error for line 831 ^^

the line before was Version 1.41 if I remember correctly. Sorry I tryed both ^^"

Aaha, so they changed from Lua 5.0.2 to 5.1.

It looks like in 5.0.2 you could play fast and loose when iterating over tables, and you can't in 5.1 - of course, the change list mentions nothing about this!

Try this version: http://drazzy.com/ai...%20Dev%2008.zip

Let me know if it works on fRO - if it does I will officially announce it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 July 2012 - 11:14 AM.

#96 Karrypto

Karrypto

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHamburg - Germany
  • Server:fRO - Chaos

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

Works now fine for me, definetly no error messages where they used to be.

If I discover some later in the next days i'll inform you.

Thank you for the quick help !

#97 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Works now fine for me, definetly no error messages where they used to be.

If I discover some later in the next days i'll inform you.

Thank you for the quick help !

Great! Hope this continues working. I tried to look for all the places i'd been lazy when iterating over lists, but I may have missed some.

Also, please play around with the features, and try to find things that don't work (and tell me about them, ofc!). Many iRO players 150'ed their homuns during a run of exp events, so there hasn't been as much testing of the new features as I'd like there to be. I'm hoping this load of fRO players will be able to find all the problems in 1.50 :-)

There is probably a problem with the ChaseSPPause feature - it doesn't work as well as it should. Other than that, as far as I am aware, all the features work, and that's probably a ridiculous fantasy.

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 July 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#98 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

It works! Thanks a lot! /kis

#99 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:36 AM

Excuse me ^^

How to disable "Mental Charge" of Lif? I see only the urgent escape level. Am I blind? :D

#100 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

Excuse me ^^

How to disable "Mental Charge" of Lif? I see only the urgent escape level. Am I blind? :D

Turn off UseOffensiveBuff

Setting the level of a skill to be used to 0 is not the correct way to turn it off, valid values for the skill level options is 1-5.

There is no level selection for mental charge because the cooldowns and benefits of the skill make lower levels really crappy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users