AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support - Page 5 - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#101 Ginome

Ginome

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hmm.. the description in the GUI is "Set this to true if you want your homunculus to use Filirs Flitting or Lif Urgent Escape or Amistr Bloodlust"
I think Its a good idea to change it :)

thanks for info :)

#102 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hmm.. the description in the GUI is "Set this to true if you want your homunculus to use Filirs Flitting or Lif Urgent Escape or Amistr Bloodlust"
I think Its a good idea to change it :)

thanks for info :)

Ah, yeah. GUI has not been updated for the changes to lif buff autocast added in 1.50 dev 7 (previously, mental charge autocast was not supported at all, and urgent escape was an "offensive" buff, which it clearly isn't)

#103 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

Setting the level of a skill to be used to 0 is not the correct way to turn it off, valid values for the skill level options is 1-5.

Next version will have data validation for configuration settings.

#104 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:22 PM

I have a vani -> Beyeri and a filir -> Eleanor, I want my Beyeri not to dance attack and my Eleanor to use dance attack. Is there a way to set it to do so? I also have noticed my Lif -> Eira has stopped using Urgent Escape while I have it set to use the skill in the AzzyAIConfig, but it has yet to use it since it Mutated.

Edited by idkDave123, 11 July 2012 - 12:28 PM.

#105 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

I have a vani -> Beyeri and a filir -> Eleanor, I want my Beyeri not to dance attack and my Eleanor to use dance attack. Is there a way to set it to do so?

See http://drazzy.com/ai/faq.html (under "What if I have multiple homuns on one computer and need different configurations for them?") - you need to write a little cookie-cutter code (I looked into it, and I wasn't able to come up with a way to implement it that wouldn't require copy/pasting code). You can now edit H_Extra directly through the GUI (see the Extra options tab) - the bug in previous versions has been fixed.

For the Eleanor, you don't need to set OldHomunType, but you would want to set UseDanceAttack=1 (with UseDanceAttack=0 set in H_Config). For the Eira, you will need to set OldHomunType=LIF (and presumably UseDanceAttack=1 there as well, at least until you get to 102 and start using lvl 2 of that single target wind attack)

Also, be aware that Urgent Escape is now considered a "defensive" not "offensive" buff; the Lif offensive buff is now Mental Charge.

That said, you probably do not want your eleanor to use dance attack. I tried it both ways with my Filir->Elly and got markedly better exp/hr letting it regen it's SP and use moonlight (with skillclass for all OD2 targets except archers set to Old, so it would use moonlight on everything except archers).

Dance attack now offers, afaict, around 25-50% more attacks per second - back in the good old days, this was 100-200%. (numbers being very rough estimates)

I'll be putting an example into the stock H_Extra some time before the final release.

Edited by DrAzzy, 11 July 2012 - 12:41 PM.

#106 big742003

big742003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina
  • Server:Mostly Ygg, some Valk

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

While Derpy Hooves (amistr>bayeri) was being ganged, I tried to walk and this happened:
Posted Image

#107 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:18 PM

This is what I'm currently using:

function OnInit()
local htype=GetV(V_HOMUNTYPE,MyID)
if htype==DIETER then
OldHomunType=AMISTR
require "./AI/USER_AI/DIETER_Tactics.lua"
require "./AI/USER_AI/DIETER_Config.lua"
elseif htype==EIRA then
OldHomunType=LIF
require "./AI/USER_AI/EIRA_Tactics.lua"
require "./AI/USER_AI/EIRA_Config.lua"
elseif htype==BEYERI then
OldHomuType=VANI
require "./AI/USER_AI/BEYERI_Tactics.lua"
require "./AI/USER_AI/BYERI_Config.lua"
elseif htype==SERA then
OldHomuType=VANI
require "./AI/USER_AI/SERA_Tactics.lua"
require "./AI/USER_AI/SERA_Config.lua"
end
end

I have separate configs and tactics for each homu. As far as I can see, only the Dieter is running off its specific config/tactic and Eleanor is running off the default config (H_config/H_tactic). Both Beyeri and Sera seem to be running off the default config (H_config/H_tactic) along with Eira. While all the other homu run through there buffs (offensive&defensive) Eira has not.(Urgent Escape/Mental Charge) I have set offensive and defensive buffs to 1 in both the H_config and Eira's specific config with no changes at all. Any help please?

#108 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hmmmm, that should work (you spelled OldHomunType wrong for the vani, but that doesn't matter, you can omit that line entirely, since we can detect Vani's and OldHomunType is ignored for Vani's.

Try: using dofile() instead of require - see if that fixes it, ex:

dofile("./AI/USER_AI/DIETER_Tactics.lua")

(dev 8 switched all require statements to dofile(), and the faq will be amended when I next work on the website - I think dofile() is probably the one we want)

#109 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

Edited my H_extra to this:

function OnInit()
if htype==DIETER then
OldHomunType=AMISTR
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/DIETER_Config.lua")
elseif htype==EIRA then
OldHomunType=LIF
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/EIRA_Tactics.lua")
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/EIRA_Config.lua")
OldHomunType=VANI
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/BEYERI_Tactics.lua")
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/BYERI_Config.lua")
elseif htype==SERA then
OldHomunType=VANI
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/SERA_Tactics.lua")
dofile("./AI/USER_AI/SERA_Config.lua")
end
end

No changes with the Lif -> Eira and the Vani -> Beyeri&Sera seem to still be running off the default config (H_config) which is what my Filir -> Eleanor is.

#110 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

Edited my H_extra to this:

function OnInit()
if htype==DIETER then
OldHomunType=AMISTR
elseif htype==EIRA then
OldHomunType=LIF
OldHomunType=VANI
elseif htype==SERA then
OldHomunType=VANI
end
end

No changes with the Lif -> Eira and the Vani -> Beyeri&Sera seem to still be running off the default config (H_config) which is what my Filir -> Eleanor is.

Can you confirm that the dieter is using it's custom config?

Also, it's VANILMIRTH, not VANI - but those two lines can be removed entirely, because the AI can detect vanis, and will disregard OldHomunType if it detects a vani.

#111 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

I believe I removed all that was unnecessary:

function OnInit()
if htype==DIETER then
OldHomunType=AMISTR
elseif htype==EIRA then
OldHomunType=LIF
elseif htype==SERA then
end
end

The Dieter has been doing all its buffs when available. (offensive & defensive) Other then that, the only way I can tell its running off its own config is when I switch the default config (H_config) to use dance attack. The Dieter is the only homu that is not effected by the change in the default config (H_config). I also found that even when I have Lava Slide and Poison Mist mode to never, my Dieter still only casts Lava Slide at my feet. I could message you a copy of my configs if that helps.

#112 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

I believe I removed all that was unnecessary:

function OnInit()
if htype==DIETER then
OldHomunType=AMISTR
elseif htype==EIRA then
OldHomunType=LIF
elseif htype==SERA then
end
end

The Dieter has been doing all its buffs when available. (offensive & defensive) Other then that, the only way I can tell its running off its own config is when I switch the default config (H_config) to use dance attack. The Dieter is the only homu that is not effected by the change in the default config (H_config). I also found that even when I have Lava Slide and Poison Mist mode to never, my Dieter still only casts Lava Slide at my feet. I could message you a copy of my configs if that helps.

Is LavaSlideMode set to 0 in DIETER_Config too?

I've found one bug in my constants that's causing part of the problem - thanks for making me aware of it - the AI has the names of some of the homun types misspelled!

ERIA = 48
BAYERI = 49
SERA = 50
DIETER = 51
ELEANOR = 52

I know the ERIA should be EIRA, and I think you're correct on Beyeri too (though I know I was spelling it Bayeri for a long time). I will correct the misspelled homun names in the next dev version. I am amazed that this issue hasn't been noticed until now.

To your H_Extra, before the "function OnInit()" line, add corrected spellings (or you could use my (mis)spelling):

EIRA = 48
BEYERI = 49

Let's see if that resolves the issues.

#113 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

Lava Slide mode was set to -1, changing it to 0 and it fixed the problem of having Lava Slide being only cast under the gens feet. After doing so, I found that my Dieter has stopped doing Lava Slide all together so I went into Dieter_tactic and set its skill use to -5 and set it to "CLASS_MOB" (I believe that is the correct way to set it to use a lvl 5 anti-mob skill). This resulted on it ignoring its AutoMobCount and is doing Lava Slide on every available target.

Good news is that with the spelling corrections made, my Lif -> Eira is working fine now, following the config/tactics set for it and is now going through its buffs (offensive & defensive). This has also fixed my Vani -> Beyeri's problem of only following the default config (H_config) and is now following its own config/tactic.

#114 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

Lava Slide mode was set to -1, changing it to 0 and it fixed the problem of having Lava Slide being only cast under the gens feet. After doing so, I found that my Dieter has stopped doing Lava Slide all together so I went into Dieter_tactic and set its skill use to -5 and set it to "CLASS_MOB" (I believe that is the correct way to set it to use a lvl 5 anti-mob skill). This resulted on it ignoring its AutoMobCount and is doing Lava Slide on every available target.

Good news is that with the spelling corrections made, my Lif -> Eira is working fine now, following the config/tactics set for it and is now going through its buffs (offensive & defensive). This has also fixed my Vani -> Beyeri's problem of only following the default config (H_config) and is now following its own config/tactic.

CLASS_MOB will make it ignore AutoMobCount and always use anti-mob skills. (the -5 means to use an offensive skill only once per target, and to use level 5 of it).

I think what you're missing for using anti-mob skills is AutoMobMode - set it to 1 or 2 (aggressive or all using the GUI), to have it automatically use anti-mob skills based on auto-mob count, counting either aggressive monsters (those attacking the owner or homun) or all monsters in the AoE of the skill.

#115 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:34 PM

Edited the CLASS_MOB to CLASS_OLD, I also set the AutoMobMode to 2 (ALL) which seems to have given me the desired effect. Thank you for all the help

#116 Gibdo3

Gibdo3

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Big thanks from fRO for making it available for our server, too :D

#117 Eliejah

Eliejah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Posted Image

I can't use AzzyAIConfig. I had no problems with 1.41.

I got exactly the same problem.
I am playing on FRO, i have re install my client, out of programfiles, after cleaning pc.
It's on a new install, so no old azzyai program install before.
I don't have this problem with the azzai 1.41 but unfortunatly, this one don't work for FRO :(
I got the confirm on fro folder than the ai is correctly install when i use /hoai in game.

I got windows7 x64 and my system is update correctly, and protect with bit defender antivirus.

I like soooo much azzyAI, i need help, please :(

Edited by Eliejah, 14 July 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#118 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:35 AM

I got exactly the same problem.
I am playing on FRO, i have re install my client, out of programfiles, after cleaning pc.
It's on a new install, so no old azzyai program install before.
I don't have this problem with the azzai 1.41 but unfortunatly, this one don't work for FRO :(
I got the confirm on fro folder than the ai is correctly install when i use /hoai in game.

I got windows7 x64 and my system is update correctly, and protect with bit defender antivirus.

I like soooo much azzyAI, i need help, please :(

I am completely baffled.
I simply cannot reproduce this issue, nor think of any way that it could occur without a corrupted tactics file being used.

I have no idea how this could be failing unless H_Tactics is corrupted (specifically, an invalid value for TACT_WEIGHT, which is the only place we use Convert.ToDecimal() ). I really don't know how to fix, since it works fine for me, and zjedz sent me the files that were failing, and they worked fine when I tried it

I'm just completely clueless on how to fix this problem.

#119 Eliejah

Eliejah

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

I am completely baffled.
I simply cannot reproduce this issue, nor think of any way that it could occur without a corrupted tactics file being used.

I have no idea how this could be failing unless H_Tactics is corrupted (specifically, an invalid value for TACT_WEIGHT, which is the only place we use Convert.ToDecimal() ). I really don't know how to fix, since it works fine for me, and zjedz sent me the files that were failing, and they worked fine when I tried it

I'm just completely clueless on how to fix this problem.

Ok, so even if i never studie on pc stuff, i am someone who don't like when something don't work.

I look a bit on internet (yeah, google is my friend) and i found the way to resolve my problem!!!!!

My language system was in French. I changed it for English (american) and now, the error is gone, and i can make run the AzzyAI configuration utility.
I could not explain why it work now, but i saw this tip while looking for resolve the system format exception error.

#120 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

Bingo! That was the critical piece of information I needed. It's because you crazy europeans use commas instead of periods. You know, this is why the euro economy is in the toilet, you have your decimal separators and thousands separators backwards.....

I found a C# developer and through a process of threats and intimidation, I got him to assist in correcting the issue.

Please set language to french again, and see if this version of the config tool works: http://drazzy.com/ai...ternational.zip

#121 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:30 PM

Hey Azzy, I found today that my Beyeri isn't doing its Hailege Stange. I have its AutoMobMode to 2 (All) and its AutoMobCount to 2 with no results. I have a specific config/tactic for it as well. Any Ideas?

#122 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Is UseBayeriHailageStar enabled?

#123 idkDave123

idkDave123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:37 PM

Yeah, I have that set to 1.

Edited by idkDave123, 14 July 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#124 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:29 PM

Please post your full configs somewhere so I can look at them. Hailage star should definitely work.

Also, what test conditions are you using? What monsters, etc?

#125 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:13 PM

While Derpy Hooves (amistr>bayeri) was being ganged, I tried to walk and this happened:
Posted Image

Yikes.

Sticky move is broken (you're apparently the first person who tried to use the new sticky move functionality since 1.50 came out), turn it off until dev 9 is made available. I never wrote the BetterMoveToLoc() function, which the sticky move routine uses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users