AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

AzzyAI 1.50 alpha - 7/7 - Dev 8 posted, fRO support

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

#1 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

Well, it's time to start alpha testing of AzzyAI 1.50.

We don't have the GUI from Neo Nilox yet, so we're going to have to do testing without the GUI. Accordingly, this is intended for advanced users only. If you don't know how to install an AI, and aren't comfortable editing config files, please use AzzyAI 1.41.

Current build:

1.50 Dev 8

http://www.drazzy.co...1.50 Dev 08.zip

Dev 8 adds support for fRO server and other servers where the client runs lua 5.1

Dev 7 has fixed a number of serious issues in dev 6 H_Config and M_Config files used with dev 6 should be deleted; they cannot be used with dev 7 or later.

New in Dev 5 - New option for using buffs as soon as they run out, interrupting other activity. Options renamed for greater clarity. NEW GUI CONFIGURATION TOOL!

The documentation HAS NOT been updated for changed option names. See the Changelog.

Dev 5 IS NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE WITH ANY FILES CREATED PREVIOUSLY

You must delete all files in your USER_AI directory, and then install AzzyAI 1.50 Dev 7

drazzy.com/ai/v150/Documentation.pdf

Edited by DrAzzy, 07 July 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

TTT.

More information and an alpha build will be posted tonight, assuming nothing dreadful comes up in testing (I want to make sure it's vaguely stable)

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:21 PM

Dev 1 posted.

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

ReserveAoESP fixed for dev 2 - After putting the missing declarations into defaults and config, this only effected skill use while attacking - not while chasing, or even while sniping! Fixed for dev 2.

I've been coming back to find my alchemist dead. If anyone can tell me if these are hangs or homun going offscreen that'd be great. Still haven't been able to catch this bug in the act.

Dieter granitic armor doesn't work (fixed for dev 2 - probably also broken in 1.41)
AutoMobMode=2 doesn't work (fixed for dev 2)

Fixed issue with PDF formatting that resulted in the documentation being 850kb in size. Now it's down to 350kb (from a 200kb word document >.>). If you ever make a PDF document, and want it to be small, minimize the number and styles of fonts you use. I can barely tell Times New Roman apart from Cambria, but changing Cambria (which word tries to use for headings now - and I can't fault them for it, it _does_ look a little nicer than TNR) into the same Times New Roman used in the rest of the document reduced the size of the PDF by 300kb (the other 200kb came from breaking the formatting of the bullet points in the version history. Apparently they're not proper bullet points, but circles in some symbol font). I'll go through and fix them so they display bullet points instead of boxes some time when I have nothing better to do.

Has anyone run into any other problems? Has anyone even tried it?

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 May 2012 - 10:58 AM.

#5 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

ReserveAoESP fixed for dev 2 - After putting the missing declarations into defaults and config, this only effected skill use while attacking - not while chasing, or even while sniping! Fixed for dev 2.

I've been coming back to find my alchemist dead. If anyone can tell me if these are hangs or homun going offscreen that'd be great. Still haven't been able to catch this bug in the act.

Dieter granitic armor doesn't work (fixed for dev 2 - probably also broken in 1.41)
AutoMobMode=2 doesn't work (fixed for dev 2)

Fixed issue with PDF formatting that resulted in the documentation being 850kb in size. Now it's down to 350kb (from a 200kb word document >.>). If you ever make a PDF document, and want it to be small, minimize the number and styles of fonts you use. I can barely tell Times New Roman apart from Cambria, but changing Cambria (which word tries to use for headings now - and I can't fault them for it, it _does_ look a little nicer than TNR) into the same Times New Roman used in the rest of the document reduced the size of the PDF by 300kb (the other 200kb came from breaking the formatting of the bullet points in the version history. Apparently they're not proper bullet points, but circles in some symbol font). I'll go through and fix them so they display bullet points instead of boxes some time when I have nothing better to do.

Has anyone run into any other problems? Has anyone even tried it?

No probs on my cat with 1.5D1 forgot it overnight so was on ~12 hours with no problems ( I see you figured out how to count spheres and what style it is in too :rice: )

Don't embed the fonts if they are standard fonts then. The 300Kb is almost 100% the used extra font being embedded into the PDF - while useful for some obscure fonts if you stick to standard system fonts you don't need this feature.

#6 GIGEO

GIGEO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

does any of your AI make Homunculus S class like Dieter use Amistr's Bulwark Ability?

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

does any of your AI make Homunculus S class like Dieter use Amistr's Bulwark Ability?

Yes. Both 1.41 and 1.50 do; you need to set the OldHomunType option first, though, because the AI cannot detect what a homun S was before it was changed to homun S (except for vani's - those we can detect, and we assume that non-vani's are filirs, because that's the second most common homun type). Open H_Extra.lua and remove the -- infront of OldHomunType=AMISTR, and put a -- infront of OldHomunType=FILIR

No probs on my cat with 1.5D1 forgot it overnight so was on ~12 hours with no problems ( I see you figured out how to count spheres and what style it is in too :rice: )

Don't embed the fonts if they are standard fonts then. The 300Kb is almost 100% the used extra font being embedded into the PDF - while useful for some obscure fonts if you stick to standard system fonts you don't need this feature.

What program do I use to convert word documents to PDF's which gives me this option? Word's function to save as PDF doesn't provide an option for this.

#8 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Word SHOULD have some kind of acrobat tab ( just going from support docs, I use openoffice / libreoffice since I am mostly in UNIX / Linux and not Windows ) > Preferences > Advanced that should open up a window with the fonts dialog. There should be an option to embed all fonts ( probably checked already / full ) and an option box for "never embedded fonts".

See illustrations at www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/libraries/pdf/embed-fonts.pdf since I wouldn't think the guts would change that drastically from 2k7 to what you have.

EDIT: LibreOffice exports your Doc1.doc(139KB) to Doc1.pdf(160KB) VS. your Documentation.pdf(886KB). Assuming they are the same source that's much better compression.

Edited by meoryou2, 04 May 2012 - 08:38 PM.

#9 GIGEO

GIGEO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

Thanks, how bout for Bloodlust ability?

#10 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:46 PM

Word SHOULD have some kind of acrobat tab ( just going from support docs, I use openoffice / libreoffice since I am mostly in UNIX / Linux and not Windows ) > Preferences > Advanced that should open up a window with the fonts dialog. There should be an option to embed all fonts ( probably checked already / full ) and an option box for "never embedded fonts".

See illustrations at www.bc.edu/content/dam/files/libraries/pdf/embed-fonts.pdf since I wouldn't think the guts would change that drastically from 2k7 to what you have.

EDIT: LibreOffice exports your Doc1.doc(139KB) to Doc1.pdf(160KB) VS. your Documentation.pdf(886KB). Assuming they are the same source that's much better compression.

!!

That would be from 1.40 dev 21, when I accidentally left the .doc in the archive. I think the formatting I did when adding a table of contents and the like added considerably to the PDF-bloat. My PDF of that version is 273kb.

#11 GIGEO

GIGEO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:49 AM

not sure if you caught my 2nd post but was there a way for my Dieter to use Bloodlust skill from Amistr?

#12 Cubical

Cubical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:56 AM

Yes Azzy already put it in the AI already.

Make sure "UseAutoQuicken" is set to TRUE in the AzzyAI Configuration Utility. And follow the instructions Azzy gave you for modifying the AI. By default he set it up so you must use H_Extra to tell the AI what homunculus you had previously as it will not detect it automatically. Once you make those changes it will Auto cast blood lust.

Edited by Cubical, 05 May 2012 - 05:00 AM.

#13 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:12 AM

!!

That would be from 1.40 dev 21, when I accidentally left the .doc in the archive. I think the formatting I did when adding a table of contents and the like added considerably to the PDF-bloat. My PDF of that version is 273kb.

Hmm, well. Have you thought about saving as RTF then? As an added bonus you wouldn't need a separate reader (wordpad should open it by default ) and you still get the formatting.

#14 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:34 PM

Well, it looks like we've solved the problem with the size of the PDF, so I can keep using that. I prefer PDF, as it's pretty much the standard format for documentation and manuals.

#15 Laurynthia

Laurynthia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Server:iRO Ymir

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:07 AM

Using this version without modifying any options causes a crash when using the level 6 archer mercenary.
AzzyUtil.lua:1556: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

Using this version without modifying any options causes a crash when using the level 6 archer mercenary.
AzzyUtil.lua:1556: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)

Issue with initializing MercType introduced by ReserveAoESP. Fixed for dev 2.

#17 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:00 PM

Anything else before I post Dev 2?

* Fixed error when using all mercenaries.
* Fixed error when using mercenaries with level 2 or higher of the skill Crash.
* Fixed issue with ReserveAoESP not working
* Fixed issue with ReserveAoESP not working for AoE-as-buff mode.
* Fixed issue with AOE-as-buff mode not working at all.
* Missing fix for Dieter skills (from 1.40 dev 20) replaced.
* Fixed issue with AOE-as-buff mode failing to account for skills having a finite range.
* Fixed AutoMobMode=2 to correctly count only aggro monsters.
* We no longer count dead or dying monsters when deciding whether to use an AoE. This should correct the long-standing behavior where a homun deals the dying blow to 1 monster as another monster arrives, and then (with AutoMobCount=2) uses it's AoE attack on them.
* Corrected issue with TACT_KS aka TACT_FFA.
* Corrected issue with spurrious error log messages. These error logs got HUGE, delete AAI_ERROR.log in your Ragnarok Online folder (don't try to open it in notepad - check the size! Notepad will hang trying to open it)

(need to finish the range fix for AoE-as-buff, and test CleverMove and fix it accordingly, as my homuns really need it badly)

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 May 2012 - 02:14 PM.

#18 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

.AI/USER_AI/AI_main.lua:626: attempt to call global `GetHPPercent' (a nil value)

Keep getting this error when I turn on UseIdleWalk

Thanks, will fix - you can see I havn't gotten to testing idle walk.

Can be fixed by doing a find+replace on AI_main.lua:

Find:
GetHPPercent

Replace with:
HPPercent

That's what I get for trusting my own documentation. For some reason the comments in AzzyUtil say that it's GetHPPercent and GetSPPercent, when the functions are HPPercent and SPPercent.

Scratch that - there are other, more serious problems with idle walk, will be fixed in dev 3.

Try something this if you have a sera with poison mist though, using PoisonMistMode=1 and UseSeraPoisonMist=1 - Works way better than prioritizing attacking zens. They just wander into the mist around owner, and die to mist while the sera is killing orc skeletons.

MyTact[1152]={TACT_ATK_L_REACT_M,-3,KITE_ALWAYS,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_OLD,RESCUE_NEVER,-1,SNIPE_OK,KS_ALWAYS,1,CHASE_NORMAL} --Orc Skeleton
MyTact[1177]={TACT_ATTACK_LAST,SKILL_NEVER,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_OLD,RESCUE_NEVER,-1,SNIPE_OK,KS_ALWAYS,1,CHASE_NORMAL} --Zenorc
MyTact[1042]={TACT_IGNORE,-1,KITE_REACT,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_OLD,RESCUE_NEVER,-1,SNIPE_OK,KS_NEVER,1,CHASE_NORMAL} --Steel Chonchon
MyTact[1189]={TACT_REACT_H,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_NEVER,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_S,RESCUE_NEVER,-1,SNIPE_DISABLE,KS_NEVER,2,CHASE_ALWAYS} --Orc Archer

Edited by DrAzzy, 10 May 2012 - 09:49 AM.

#19 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

1.50dev02 is still filling the errorlog.txt with garbage using old tactics lists.

Default tactic 11 is undefined - Please review and correct tactics file or restore default tactics file

Same lines repeated infinitely, for tactics 9-12. Dev 01 was just for tactic 9.

EDIT: the AI is working fine, it is just filling the error log log up. I have no problems wandering around sonic clawing or bolting / fighting in OD2.

Edited by meoryou2, 11 May 2012 - 07:37 PM.

#20 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:28 AM

1.50dev02 is still filling the errorlog.txt with garbage using old tactics lists.

Same lines repeated infinitely, for tactics 9-12. Dev 01 was just for tactic 9.

EDIT: the AI is working fine, it is just filling the error log log up. I have no problems wandering around sonic clawing or bolting / fighting in OD2.

This is correct behavior. 1.50 is not compatible with tactics lists created for 1.41 and earlier.

You must use tactics files that contain entries for the new tactics (SP, Snipe, weight, and Chase tactics). Take note also that the location of the KS (formerly FFA) tactic has been changed from 9 to 11 as well.

The stock default tactic which you can use as a template is:

MyTact[0]={TACT_ATTACK_M,SKILL_ALWAYS,KITE_NEVER,CAST_REACT,PUSH_SELF,DEBUFF_NEVER,CLASS_BOTH,RESCUE_NEVER,-1,SNIPE_OK,KS_NEVER,1,CHASE_NORMAL}

#21 KayT

KayT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:18 AM

Line 2278: variable is named HealHomunHP when it should be HealSelfHP ,i think (at least thats what is declared in H_Config, without changing it AI was breaking while trying to heal).

EDIT: while trying to use sonic claw i get error from line 795.

Also cant force her to autocast sonic claw at all... its UseEleanorSonicClaw =1; EleanorSonicClawLevel =5 but still not casting at all...

Edited by KayT, 13 May 2012 - 08:37 AM.

#22 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

Line 2278: variable is named HealHomunHP when it should be HealSelfHP ,i think (at least thats what is declared in H_Config, without changing it AI was breaking while trying to heal).

Also cant force her to autocast sonic claw at all... its UseEleanorSonicClaw =1; EleanorSonicClawLevel =5 but still not casting at all...

Yeah that should be HealSelfHP. thanks.

Will investigate sonic claw issue.

#23 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:41 PM

Can you manually cast sonic claw? Dow you have spheres?

If the answer is no to either one of those ( meaning if you aren't getting spheres ) cast style change, she is in grappler mode. Otherwise it sounds like you have a AI that isn't installed properly because my Eleanor is still casting claw by herself.

#24 r0n1n

r0n1n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

I see that OldHomunType is now in the H_Config.lua file and is now using numbers.. What do the numbers corrispond to?

OldHomunType = 3 (I found 2= sheep with trial and error.

Also having issues with dance attack, I keep on getting error messages at line 1196 in Azzyutil.lua when my sheep turned dieter tries to normal attack monsters.

Edited by r0n1n, 13 May 2012 - 04:06 PM.

#25 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:25 PM

I see that OldHomunType is now in the H_Config.lua file and is now using numbers.. What do the numbers corrispond to?

OldHomunType = 3 (I found 2= sheep with trial and error.

Also having issues with dance attack, I keep on getting error messages at line 1196 in Azzyutil.lua when my sheep turned dieter tries to normal attack monsters.

You can use names (in CAPS - ie, FILIR, AMISTR, LIF). I will correct the config file to use the name instead of the number. Probably a remnant from the GUI sample I sent to NeoNilox, since the GUI will likely use numbers.

What is the text of the error message at 1196? I need to know what the error actually is, not just what line it is on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users