Nakano15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin (RE-START)

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

Hi there,i'm know on the internet as Nakano15,and i like ragnarok,cuz it's amazing the adventure i can have playing this game,by exploring dungeons,but i have some suggestions.

Well,as i said,explore dungeons and field,to look for a place to level up,or something unique,will be better,if there's some treasure chests,or some breakable items,that give some items,like as a few potions,some unique weapons(pretty rare),or some item that can help you make some money,and also,the chest spawn randomly on the map,or spawn on a certain place,but with a spawnrate of about to...15 or 30 minutes.
This may turn the exploration more interesting.

Also,one thing that may turn the game cool,is reduce the tax on the Auction,and with that,incentivate players to put items on the auction,everyone deserves clients and sellers.

Well,i have seen that,since renewal,some fields was been removed from the game,i don't know why,or the devs aren't looking for so much work,but i think that is better,if reactivate these fields,and if before the renewal,they was reserved to x mob,they should be back again to these fields,like as the goblin field,on the left side of the geffen guild's area.

And talking about fields,let's talk about quests,everyone likes to do some quests,to get items,equipments and extra exp?Right?
But it's not right,that you have to jump from one city to other,to find the mobs to complete the quest you wan't to do,like as,you have to go to Payon to kill a Willow,and then go to Morocc to kill Pickys,a good thing to do,is check from what city the player entered the Eden Group,to only show the city field(and around fields) quests,with their mobs and objectives,and also,add some more quests requests mob killing and item gathering,and only start showing quests to kill mobs in separated cities,about to level 50~70 or more.

Another thing that annoy,is that if you wan't any request(except from Eden Group),you need to have about to level 70 or more,to do some game quests,to get exp,items and some cash.Remember that the lowbies also likes questing.

Other thing that is annoying,is that most of the new contents,like as maps and other things,we need to be 3rd class to access it,the same thing happens to the gm events,and more,gms,why only prontera have events?Ragnarok Online have more than 20 towns in the game,and why only monster invasion events?Please,more creativity.Get paper and pen and start thinking on new gm events.

And another request,allow players to create their own quests on Eden Group,and offer some rewards to the one that completes it.

And a better world map,that show's every place the player can go,and also the islands and other places that aren't being shown on the current world map.

And the last request,please,rebuild Morocc,and restore it's field,and fix the spawn locations,cuz it's getting annoying,there can have a portal to morocc boss,but please,rebuild it,the old morocc was better.

I think that's all,right now,i hope at least,a great number of the requests be accepted,because this can turn the game more interesting,at adventure and questing.

Edited by Nakano15, 04 May 2012 - 03:43 AM.

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

And another request,allow players to create their own quests on Eden Group,and offer some rewards to the one that completes it.

Actually, if you talk to Lime Evenor NPC, it looks like you can make your own quest or at least request a new one. But after choosing all the dialogue and typing in the monsters and field. He always says the list is full.

Everyone mostly agrees its either broken or an update that will come in later on.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 04 May 2012 - 07:43 AM.

#3 Nakano15

Nakano15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:46 PM

Actually, if you talk to Lime Evenor NPC, it looks like you can make your own quest or at least request a new one. But after choosing all the dialogue and typing in the monsters and field. He always says the list is full.

Everyone mostly agrees its either broken or an update that will come in later on.

Uh,but i think it's better,if we're able to add our own quests.For example,you are looking for a card,you creates a quest requesting the card,for a small zeny prize,and when one player completes the quest,the card comes to you from mail.

#4 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

Uh,but i think it's better,if we're able to add our own quests.For example,you are looking for a card,you creates a quest requesting the card,for a small zeny prize,and when one player completes the quest,the card comes to you from mail.

Surprisingly they already have this!
http://forums.warppo...rum/176-market/

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:24 PM

If you really miss old morroc, go and talk to the old timer in the Kitchen in Eden. He can teleport you to both Old Payon and Old Morroc.

#6 Nakano15

Nakano15

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:44 AM

Surprisingly they already have this!
http://forums.warppo...rum/176-market/

If you really miss old morroc, go and talk to the old timer in the Kitchen in Eden. He can teleport you to both Old Payon and Old Morroc.

I don't use the market,because the in-game auction exists for this,but it's tax is overpriced.
And i don't use the npc in the elder to go to old morocc,because of two things.
The first is that "a great doom has come to morocc" is starting to get boring,and the city is so empty,
and i think i'm not the only one to think that old morocc could come back.
And because i think that npc is for vip only.
And also,i have created this topic,because i really like Ragnarok Online,but some things aren't right.
So,i created this topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users