Juush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1843 posts
  • LocationRozen, Ethergia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:bdubs

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:40 PM

I've recently had a friend try to sign up for warpportal, and she accidentally entered the wrong birthday and now it says that her account is blocked from playing. - She submitted a ticket and now Gravity is asking for a scanned picture of her ID. Does anyone else find this retarded?
Second Life which is pretty much a 3d :mellow: sex game has an easier way for getting verified. Credit Card info, SSN, State ID # (NOT SCANNED COPY).
Get with the program, Gravity. Stop making things more difficult than they need to be.. seriously. And don't give me that "You don't know what you're talking about" bull-_-. :| I'm getting fed up with all the BS you guys put us through, especially the paying customers.

My proposal;
Make everyones life easier, stop making things more difficult than need be.

Edited by Juush, 25 July 2010 - 02:41 PM.

#2 Luxiemg

Luxiemg

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 July 2010 - 02:43 PM

Lol

#3 Juush

Juush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1843 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

Bump. Still no response from support for her.
Pass this proposal onto whoever it needs to get passed on to, please.

Edited by Juush, 26 July 2010 - 12:14 PM.

#4 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:18 PM

Its a valid suggestion, but we don't keep the same information Second Life does. They have a very different system regardless of the game play the information retained is different and something that just isn't possible for us to do.

This thread has had its BS removed.

#5 Juush

Juush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1843 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:27 PM

Its a valid suggestion, but we don't keep the same information Second Life does. They have a very different system regardless of the game play the information retained is different and something that just isn't possible for us to do.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need a faxed copy to make sure they are over the age of 17? Can you guys adopt a new system or no? I've been looking around the forum and other people have had the same type of problem, just not necessarily because of a accidental quick click on the wrong year.
If I have further questions like this, who do I direct them to?

#6 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

lol

#7 Juush

Juush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1843 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

http://s19.photobuck...avityLogo-1.gif

...lmfao... really Chris?

#8 Nuke

Nuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:05 PM

lmao asking full data about a player its retarded. or maybe they use the korean rules. pure comunism lmao

#9 Juush

Juush

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1843 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

lmao asking full data about a player its retarded. or maybe they use the korean rules. pure comunism lmao

It is retarded. This game isn't even M. It's T at the most. Like I said in the original post, even Second Life has an easier verification system THAT'S STILL IN :o BETA. After my friend pointed out that "sk8rk1d" is not a trustworthy account to put the "Gravity Interactive" logo in the supervisor responded to the ticket and reinstated her account.

#10 LunarWolf

LunarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:22 PM

To put things into a whole different spin. Why demand a photocopy of credentials when you don't require it upon account making and totally reliant upon how honest the person is in making an account. I fail to see how it stops underaged players off requiem or just the honest ones and those who have blundered.

The BS in this thread is restored:P

Edited by LunarWolf, 11 August 2010 - 02:26 PM.

#11 Zirozi

Zirozi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Probably doesn't count must here but Second Life wanted a scanned photo ID When I went to verify. The beta thing would not take any of my other information... I do agree it's mainly a damn 3D Sex game :( I avoid those parts though lol

As for it happening with Gravity, it kinda makes sense, they want to make sure shes not lying about her age just to get an account back. :)

Edited by PixelBlood, 11 August 2010 - 09:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users