FloorMatt's Altar of Commander (PvP Guide) - Turan Temple - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

FloorMatt's Altar of Commander (PvP Guide)

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#1 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdetrarine

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

9561639104_78eae8af61_o.jpg
9561639100_6bd20978db_o.jpg

This is my hybrid build, since I've decided to use both AA and SS. (Auto Attack/Skill Spammer)

This build is good for SS or AA or both, though there may need some slight differences for one who chooses purely SS.

It should also be noted this is based on my gear, but this only changes one skill in the build (Skin of Stone)
You can switch out taunting cry for skin of stone if you don't have max defense (3.4k)

Taunting cry is for unstealthing assassin's, which I like a lot!

Here's a tree for only SS Build

Spoiler

See below for details on why I chose what.

But first let me talk a little about AA vs SS and their pros and cons.

Auto Attack Pro's

-faster dps on a single target

-better against someone with high def/hp

-hits through block 

-is affected by accuracy (both pro & con)

-don't have to worry about mp

-good in pve for bosses

Auto Attack Con's

-cannot kite with it

-seemingly starts to miss more once a character's hp is low

-does not hit targets well who are moving

(so if slow is on cd it will be a problem)

-accuracy debuffs + high evasion

Skill Spammer Pro's

-great for handling multiple foes

-can kite very well with it, especially with speed buff on

-better at getting last hit with it if you can time it right

-extra damage bonus from sword (which is useful against stealing weapon)

-super damage against low defense characters

Skill Spammer Con's

-skill's either hit or miss, but when they miss during last hit I find it very annoying

-does not hit through block (useless against protectors)

-technically not as fast dps, more like burst dmg

-mp problems, when mp is low you cannot attack and takes a lot of time to regenerate

I care about getting the last hit, but I've determined that both are equally as unreliable for that.

However I've determined that Skill Spammer is the better choice overall.

I like having both SS and/or AA for both pro's , both AA or SS commie can be really successful, really though it just relies on your gear.

Let me now talk in details about SKILLS!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Job....

Attack Skills! Defender_Chain_Slash.gif [Chainslash] Lv1 -useless! Defender_Dire_Strike_Slash.gif [Dire Strike] Lv1 - just another filler, might use it as 5th attack if all else on cd

Defender_Onslaught.gif[Onslaught] Lv1 - Great skill actually! AOE 414 dmg at lv10 and a 5sec cd. If you are willing to sacrifice Quick Attack or Taunts I would put more points in this for a skill spammer build.

Defense! Defender_Survival_Instinct.gif [Survival Instinct] MAX - Must have passive defense! Defender_Skin_of_Stone.gif [Skin of Stone] Lv1 - the only reason I took lvl 1 was because I already have beyond max defense with my +30 85 set, I have 4.1k defense. If you do not have at least 3.4k I would put this skill back at MAX!! Sacrifice the points I used for:

Taunts! Defender_Taunting_Cry.gif [Taunting Cry] MAX - this skill is awesome for unstealthing sins! 19m range is insane. If you cannot afford these points I would put lvl 1. Lvl 1 is 10m which is not bad. 

Fillers :( Defender_Physical_Blessing.gif[Physical Blessing] Lv1 - dummy buff no.1 Defender_Fighting_Will.gif [Fighting Will] Lv1 - dummy buff no.2 Defender_Taunt.gif [Taunt] Lv1 - filler

UtilityDefender_Quick_Attack.gif[Quick Attack] Lv5 - mostly because I'm an AA Axe user. Technically skill spammers wouldn't need it, so you could throw these points into onslaught instead. 

Defender_Shield_Strike.gif [Shield Strike] Lv9 - 3 seconds and 90% accuracy. 100% with lv4 dna.

2nd job...

Attack Skills!Defender_Chain_Slash_2.gif[Chainslash]Lv1 - well it's not bad but there are no points for it in a pvp build and onslaught has better damage 

Defender_Beam_Slash.gif[Beamslash] Lv1 - this skill is useful in pvp because it is ranged, however the damage is pathetic, definitely worth getting, just keep it at lvl 1.

Commander_Moonlight_Slash.gif[Moonlight Slash] MAX - no.1 best attack skill, 509 dmg and 127 dot that totals 1016 dmg if left for it's entire duration. 4.6 sec cd (with dna)

Defender_Boomerang_of_Sword_Aura.gif[Boomerang of Sword Aura] MAX - this skill is great too 285 dmg and 127 dot that totals 1016 dmg if left for it's entire duration. 7 sec cd. 

Utility! Commander_Adamant_Mind.gif[Adamant Mind] MAX - no.1 best skill IN GAME. Slow, halt, sleep, fear, stun immunity. 40 secs duration with dna.
 Defender_Face_Strike.gif[Face Strike] MAX - disables magic for 22 seconds with dna. The mage assassin... disables heals as well. I always prioritize face striking radiants before anything else. If nothing else, mystics, defilers, druids, maybe even protectors! Probably 2nd best skill in game. 

Defender_Chain_of_Restraint.gif[Chain of Restraint] MAX - -4m/sec for 10secs. Absolutely a must. Defender_Rush.gif[Rush] MAX - dash from 10-35m away. 3.4sec cd with dna.

Commander_Uplifting_Cry.gif[Uplifting Cry] MAX - speed buff 35% increase. You basically look like superman with this on. Good for catching up to people or booking it away from everyone.

Filler Defender_Promise_of_Victory.gif[Promise of Victory] Lv 2 - Accuracy buff. Only reason I have this lvl 2 is because I was already done with my build and I had an extra point to throw away and since I'm mostly AA .. sure why not? Accuracy does work with AA. I'd still put this lvl 1 even if SS, because it's another dummy buff for soccer kick.

DNA

------

9559590189_1f2bda2d93_o.jpg

Potens Rush 10

Swift Beam Slash 10

Extended Face Strike 10

Extended Adamant Mind 10

Potens Moonlight Slash 10

Acurracy of Shield Strike 4

+1 throw away point (in this case extended moonlight *lol*)

Weapons

(lvl85 trinity is the way to go)

------------

Sword has the least damage of all weapons.

However the sword does better damage on skill attacks.

For this reason many skill spammer Comms like to use it.

Axe's damage is in the middle.

The main benefit of using an axe

is the HP it gives opposed to MP

of the bludgeon. As a bonus stat

it gives physical crit % as well.

Bludgeon has the most damage

but MP instead of HP. It gives CAD as

a bonus.

So in otherwords sword for SS, and Axe for AA. And maybe bludgeon AA.

Everyone has their preference. I'd say try all weapons and see which one suits you best.

*** 2 Handed weapons should not be used for PvP, as you will not be able to Shield Strike of Face Strike. ***

Comparing Armors

-LINK-

I would recommend getting 85 set for either skill spam or hybrid builds. 

79 is the same thing but not as many stats as 85.

Also noteworthy is lvl 85 FoC set, it has good scad on it around 70 on each piece, and pretty decent health too, but the downside is the low defense.

For pure AA build, glorious has tons of CAD.

Lvl 75 is a well rounded set, would be a good starter set. 

Shields

Suppose I should write about them too. Well the higher level the better. 85 is best because most health and great block success/defense. Trinity has more block defense and slightly more success rate, but it has 1k less hp. It would only be worth getting this shield if you could max the block defense (305).

LINKS

Equipment Sets
More on Armor

Jewelry and Enchantments

Nightmare [CON] is the way to go. For SS C-C earrings,rings and necklace, M-C Braclets and belt. For AA C-M earrings and rings, M-M necklace, belt and bracelets.

Theme Battle Resistance items are super important!! It's what you should focus on first if you are going to PvP at all. You will not last worth a -_- if you have no resistance, no matter how much hp. You must max every resistance!

The way to go is a +30 necklace paired with the +30 scad/cad ball (the one that gives fire/water/light) will do the trick. 

On that subject...get the Wrecked Toy Ball Skill Critical II or Physical Critical I from ET.

Jewelry Slots. Probably the best thing to do is go all crit % on your jewelery until you hit 100%. After that you can start adding your scad or cad.

Armor Slots.  Block Success chance from Ion Mine. Put as many of these as you can in your armor and shield to boost your chance of blocking.

Weapon slots. 25-25 Physical Attack or 3%.

The only advise I can give you, is to balance yourself out.
In fact this goes for any class really, you need to be both effective in damage, but not die in 2 hits...

But... your focus should be survival first.

Health, defense, resistance, and damage are all important.
You need to hit at least 3400 defense if you want to reduce the most damage. Having more defense will help protect against negative defense down debuffs.

PvP Tips

My greatest and most important tip worth mentioning has to do with buffs and adamant mind. Adamant Mind can be kicked off by assassins, but it only kicks off the first 10 buffs. That is why I have enchanted my armor with some equipment buffs. With the 5 of them and the 5 commy buffs you have 10, so if you put AM on last it will not be kicked! I think all commies should do this, it's a lifesaver. You can also count the pet kamila is a buff. You can also use buffs the game gives you or buy them from pvp merchant.

Example: examplebuffs.jpg

PB Build - lv90 Carlos

Double Strike - lvl 10 __ Main Attack, only 5 second cooldown and 30m range. You are basically a caster now.
Energy Beam - lvl 9 ___ 2nd Attack much better damage, but only 20m range. 5 secs cd as well.
Energy Trap - lvl 4 ____ OP ground AoE skill.

Multiple Strikes - 1 ___ 3rd Attack. Great damage and 30m range. 1 second casting time and wait for animation though, pretty slow attack. Don't really use it that much. Hits multiple targets which is good.

Basically when I turn into beast, I play like an OP caster, forgetting almost completely about short range attacks. Mainly just use double strike then beamslash then energy beam ...and repeat. 

~End. Thanks for reading!

Edited by Laner, 22 September 2013 - 06:39 PM.

#2 Thorny

Thorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:06 PM

Boo

Shiny.

Sure it will be stickie soon :mellow:

T
Posted Image

#3 TheJudge

TheJudge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:13 PM

This is probably one of the best commander builds i have seen. When i become a commander one day i will follow this build closely but with my own flair :o

#4 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:56 PM

Greetings!

Overall this is a great guide indeed, since it is primarily concerned with PvP. As a seasoned Commander, I will agree with about 95% of the information provided in it. Of course, in my case, I am not at all into PvP, only when I really need to. So my configuration is different. I wouls say the choice of skills is almost entirely correct, and probably the DNA too (in my case I chose def DNA above all first). I might have a few objections about the choice of armour sets, but this is just a personal opinion anyway. I really never liked the Sylrium set, I find it terribly weak and insuficient. Seamless always worked far better. Ruinhorn might be a decent set, if you can get all pieces and upgrade heavily. There is no mention about Biskra sets. Yes, they are just 3-piece sets, however they are easier to acquire and give superb benefits. You can always use Seamless or anything else for the other 3 slots. 75 carus set is obviously a nice one. However... first, the great difficulty to obtain a full set. Second, the EXTREME difficulty to upgrade carus gear at the present time. My two cents... if you are lucky enough to have S1 set or pieces in your possession, by ALL means use them. Even the lvl 70 rare ones are far easier to upgrade now, than carus are. And they just simply give HUGE stat benefits. I dont know what will happen in S3 or so, but I personally have no plans to ever change my lvl 70 glorious parts and the 2 S2 Sea Protector pieces I use. The benefit of rock solid def and sky high HPs is simply too great to ignore. One thing I have learned is not only to be concerned with damage alone. If you have low def and health... you just die fast. The same holds for PvP and PvE. You might argue that this way my damage capabilities are lower. Agreed. Still, I find I can take dozens of hits while still retaliating well enough. Works wonders against all mobs and bosses, too. The choice of reinforced jewelry is mandatory for damage dealing, though they should be upgraded as much as possible. For pure tanking duties a good MC set, full with HP xeons might be a better choice. I have made an insane +22 set that gives me mountains of extra HPs, but lately I tend not to use it even when tanking. Simply because the rest of the gear already gives huge HPs. But for some real hard boss and fairly weak party, a good MC set is a big bonus.
These are just a few thoughts... As I said in the beginning, this is a really cool guide overall. Nice to see contributions like this!

Regards,
Ninnghizhidda

#5 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:03 PM

carus sets are easier to + than s1 69+ gear.

#6 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

I would agree that % chance to reinforce is probably higher for high level old S1 gear. However, I was not really talking about this, rather about the much lower availability of carus basic xeons. Granted, if you have a few 1000s of those... yes, sure, you can possibly make a whole carus set +10 or even +12, and, why not, 8/8 with enchants too. I would have tried myself as well. The way I see it right now, it is just impossible. Or... maybe some people are incredibly rich, in game and in real life too, so they can have access to them (good for them!). Of course, we all know there is the good old way of cheating / hacking, some clever sods using that already since dear Gravity could not care any less. Good luck to the rest of us with all the carus junk :o

#7 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:04 AM

let's put it this way ANYTHING from s2 -> easier to plus than ANYTHING form s1 69+
and srsly with this event now carus shouldn't be a problem serverwide :s

#8 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:12 AM

ray not everyone sits in pd 24/7 :o

#9 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:17 AM

Agreed, this event with the "special" golem in Alban PD will certainly help quite a bit with carus acquirement. Only for the lucky ones using prem though... And only for the even luckier ones who manage to find the mob. There are terror tales from people who have done dozens of PD runs without even locating one, poor souls. Still, this is one good thing Gravity decided to give to the Requiem community, even if it is for a limited time (or maybe not?). Well... time to farm PD fast and furious (again)! :o

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:21 AM

Agreed, this event with the "special" golem in Alban PD will certainly help quite a bit with carus acquirement. Only for the lucky ones using prem though... And only for the even luckier ones who manage to find the mob. There are terror tales from people who have done dozens of PD runs without even locating one, poor souls. Still, this is one good thing Gravity decided to give to the Requiem community, even if it is for a limited time (or maybe not?). Well... time to farm PD fast and furious (again)! :o

and you need to add those who can play all day too...

#11 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:22 AM

Who say I'm playing all day? O.o I come home from work every day atm 4pm P.q

#12 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:25 AM

Who say I'm playing all day? O.o I come home from work every day atm 4pm P.q

i never said that it was you playing all day silly, but people who have more time = more pd running.

bleh anyways i have 0 exis, need to farm some for enchanting event, same with foc points >.< so no time for pd running

#13 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:19 PM

Greetings!

Overall this is a great guide indeed, since it is primarily concerned with PvP. As a seasoned Commander, I will agree with about 95% of the information provided in it. Of course, in my case, I am not at all into PvP, only when I really need to. So my configuration is different. I wouls say the choice of skills is almost entirely correct, and probably the DNA too (in my case I chose def DNA above all first). I might have a few objections about the choice of armour sets, but this is just a personal opinion anyway. I really never liked the Sylrium set, I find it terribly weak and insuficient. Seamless always worked far better. Ruinhorn might be a decent set, if you can get all pieces and upgrade heavily. There is no mention about Biskra sets. Yes, they are just 3-piece sets, however they are easier to acquire and give superb benefits. You can always use Seamless or anything else for the other 3 slots. 75 carus set is obviously a nice one. However... first, the great difficulty to obtain a full set. Second, the EXTREME difficulty to upgrade carus gear at the present time. My two cents... if you are lucky enough to have S1 set or pieces in your possession, by ALL means use them. Even the lvl 70 rare ones are far easier to upgrade now, than carus are. And they just simply give HUGE stat benefits. I dont know what will happen in S3 or so, but I personally have no plans to ever change my lvl 70 glorious parts and the 2 S2 Sea Protector pieces I use. The benefit of rock solid def and sky high HPs is simply too great to ignore. One thing I have learned is not only to be concerned with damage alone. If you have low def and health... you just die fast. The same holds for PvP and PvE. You might argue that this way my damage capabilities are lower. Agreed. Still, I find I can take dozens of hits while still retaliating well enough. Works wonders against all mobs and bosses, too. The choice of reinforced jewelry is mandatory for damage dealing, though they should be upgraded as much as possible. For pure tanking duties a good MC set, full with HP xeons might be a better choice. I have made an insane +22 set that gives me mountains of extra HPs, but lately I tend not to use it even when tanking. Simply because the rest of the gear already gives huge HPs. But for some real hard boss and fairly weak party, a good MC set is a big bonus.
These are just a few thoughts... As I said in the beginning, this is a really cool guide overall. Nice to see contributions like this!

Regards,
Ninnghizhidda

Hi thanks for the response.
And yes to some degree this build is based off my gear. Since I have season 1 polar, the nice defense bonus puts me at 2.7k. Now that I just realized with my dna build you can only get around 2300 on Ruinhorn. So for others it might not be a bad idea to put more defense DNA , dropping some of the 1h mastery points. But the bottom left 3 dna are most critical -> Rush, Beamslash, Face Strike (for pvp anyway).

And I totally agree with you on Slyrium. I think polar is better for commander.

As for Ruinhorn, I know someone in my guild that almost has all the pieces. And I think it will turn out pretty sweet. I think it's a good set to have before you collect all those 75 parts, which not even I have all of them yet xD
I know I didn't add anything about the biskra sets because I'm not sure what I could write about them. I do have the biskra Seismic set..the one with strength. It's not a bad set either. Since you can mix and match with things. Maybe since you requested it I will put something up about it.

Yes yes season 1 gear. It is definitely OP to have, and that's why I use 4 pieces polar, and 2 brilliant. I didn't add anything about them because eventually they are going to be obsolete to get a hold of.
If you don't know me, I'm definitely a health nut, and I believe health to be one of the most crucial elements for being a commander. You can't kill anything, if you die too fast. I don't argue with you about damage being low, LOL, I agree with you on defense/health. But when you do find yourself with a load of hp and defense, it will still be hard if your damage isn't enough. Which is why I say you must find some balance.
I tried to leave my guide kinda out in the field a bit, things you may or may not do. You are one of the only people that agrees with almost everything I have here. Because I remember in my old guide a lot of people were confused about why I would recommend putting HP in gear hahaha. Everyone was so keen on the skill crit thing. But personally I think it's not even worth it. I mean you are going to miss on skills, I'm 79 and still miss my skills a lot , even on people lower than me. And to maybe waste all your slots on skill crit to get maybe 30% (or 40?), which even then you can't rely on them to crit. AA build is more successfull I think, just for the fact that you won't miss on AA nearly as much as on skills. I do however love my skills and use them a lot. I just didn't feel that crit would be beneficial enough.http://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/533.gif I know a lot of people are gonna argue with me on that one hahaha, dunno why I brought it up again hehe.
Well thanks for the nice feedback, and I'm glad you liked my guide. :o:P

Edited by Laner, 27 July 2010 - 02:18 PM.

#14 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

This is probably one of the best commander builds i have seen. When i become a commander one day i will follow this build closely but with my own flair :o

Thank you!!!:lol::P

#15 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:21 AM

Hello!

Again, I will agree with you that S1 gear and especially full armour sets are incredibly hard to acquire these days. One thing I am not certain about is this "2700 def limit". Not sure if this is really the case. In any case my base def is 2975 and I can certainly see the benefits of it in any situation involving physical attacks. As is the case with nice health and HPs (at 8450 right now using set of reinf jewels). I am also not 100% sure what a really good damage score is acceptable for commander. My max damage is currently 986 and I am not even using a carus weapon yet. Is this still too low? I havent tried too many PvP situations, but on friendly duels I can manage against most opponents (I am still lvl 74, and have fought several higher level players with carus weapons). As you mention, skill criticals are not that great for commanders. I find that I tend to miss LOTS, even on people and mobs (several) levels lower. Most annoying, makes me red with shame when it happens! But I still spam skills a lot, hey, why do we get all these nice attack skills if we dont use them. Still, investing purely on skill critical chance is probably not a great idea, agreed.
Anyway, thanks again for all this info and updating. Nice to see that the topic is alive and hot! :o

#16 Salubri

Salubri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1305 posts
  • LocationCancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  • Server:-_- YOU GRAVITY

Posted 28 July 2010 - 04:59 AM

nice Guide, well mines is oriented a bit more pve bit this one looks like really balanced, good work

#17 Wreckd

Wreckd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2198 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Stereosonic

Posted 28 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

hahaha stealing weapon > commanderS!

On a more serious notes, good work on the guide love

#18 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hello!

Again, I will agree with you that S1 gear and especially full armour sets are incredibly hard to acquire these days. One thing I am not certain about is this "2700 def limit". Not sure if this is really the case. In any case my base def is 2975 and I can certainly see the benefits of it in any situation involving physical attacks. As is the case with nice health and HPs (at 8450 right now using set of reinf jewels). I am also not 100% sure what a really good damage score is acceptable for commander. My max damage is currently 986 and I am not even using a carus weapon yet. Is this still too low? I havent tried too many PvP situations, but on friendly duels I can manage against most opponents (I am still lvl 74, and have fought several higher level players with carus weapons). As you mention, skill criticals are not that great for commanders. I find that I tend to miss LOTS, even on people and mobs (several) levels lower. Most annoying, makes me red with shame when it happens! But I still spam skills a lot, hey, why do we get all these nice attack skills if we dont use them. Still, investing purely on skill critical chance is probably not a great idea, agreed.
Anyway, thanks again for all this info and updating. Nice to see that the topic is alive and hot! :(

The defense thing...I believe it's true, for one thing I noticed in strongest theme battle with arachnids, when I use that defense power thing that gives 5000 defense or something crazy like that...it makes absolutely no difference on how hard those mobs hit me. This is one reason, also when a radiant/tempest gives me their defense buff, I don't really notice a difference either. Although I would like to test more accurately on this subject. But that dude's guide seemed really legit, and I believe him. I mean defense must max at 80% like magic resis. Maybe it could go to 90%? Definitely not 100 though xD.

986 damage sounds good to me. Considering not using carus weapon, it must be just right. Right now with all 8 jewels being reinforced ones, my damage is 1000-1200. With wearing resis gear, I think is ....I'm not sure now cuz I can't log into req haha. I think I lose about 100 damage when wearing my resis gears. As for HP your 8k is great! I know with no buffs, inside bf (no guild war bonus) I have 8.5k. So you did really good on HP there. Sometimes wish I had a little bit more hp than that though. I can have more if I wore my old s1 biskra neck and belt... but I switched those out for damage. Blahblah anyway so yea we sound pretty similar to each other hahaha. What is your character's name?

And heya wreckd, thanks lol. One of these days, Ima gonna get that stealing weapon removed from game pshh! -_-http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/1336.gifhttp://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/118.gifhttp://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_banghead.gifhttp://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_mwahaha.gifhttp://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/014.gifhttp://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/icon_puppyeye.gif;)

#19 Lazybill

Lazybill

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:56 PM

very nice guide :)i'm sure ill use it in the future

#20 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

nice Guide, well mines is oriented a bit more pve bit this one looks like really balanced, good work

very nice guide :)i'm sure ill use it in the future

;)

#21 Mortuus

Mortuus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1911 posts
  • LocationVoid
  • Server:None

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:08 AM

I don't get why they sticky the tempest guide but ignore this one.

#22 XRay

XRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3371 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:14 AM

*pm mod for sticky*

#23 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:38 AM

just change the thing about buffing am last, cos it doesnt work ;)

#24 Laner

Laner

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:54 AM

Well thanks for requesting a sticky you guys. If enough people says it's nice or useful they might sticky it eventually. The old tempest guide had been stickied in the old forums, which is probably why it was stickied again immediately. I never had mine stickied in the old forums, I don't know if anyone requested to a gm about it back then.

just change the thing about buffing am last, cos it doesnt work ;)

ROFL

#25 dsdennison

dsdennison

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

would like to see some raw data on sow often skills hit out of 100 tries for each weapon type listed here/

I'm trying the 1 handed sword and seem to not realize the difference

----------------------Sword---------------------------------------------------Axe--------------------------------------------------Bludgeon-------------------
Sword has the least damage of all ----------------| Axe's damage is in the middle.---|------ Bludgeon has the most damage.
weapons. However as of today it remains-------| The main benefit of using an axe-|----- but MP instead of HP. Bludgeon---|
bugged (or maybe working as intended?)--------| is the HP it gives opposed to MP-|---- therefore is the best for AA. And --|
The Sword does slightly better on skill attacks.- of the bludgeon. As a bonus stat-|---- really it serves well on skills too.--|
For this reason many skill spammer Comms--- it gives a little bit of crit % as well.|--- This is my weapon of choice as ----|
like to use it. I didn't chose it because of it's ---|-------------------------------------------------|---- as I love the extra 60 damage it ----|
weak AA ability or lack there of.... -----------------|-------------------------------------------------|---- gives compared to Tyrant's Axe.----|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users