• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DannyXD

DannyXD

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Hey guys, so I wanna start a summoner, but after checking out some builds, i have a question....
How come not every summon mosters are used? like some summon monster skills are 0/5 and while the golem guy is only 3/5....

#2 HuckebeinMK3

HuckebeinMK3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:43 PM

I have a summoner myself and the only summons I use are mist and the golem fellow, since with mist i can have like 7 of those guys out on the field and getting the 10k combo was easy. While the golem is technically the strongest summon you can get to stay out on the field longer.compared to the Earth Master summon which is stronger than the golem but stays not that long.

As far as I remember mist can knock an opponent down and attack fallen enemies, the dog like one uses the flamethrower for multiple hits, the white shinigami one gets the monsters to go aggro on it, the serpent likes to knock down enemies and floats there until the monster gets back up, and golgon is like the mist but does a lot more damage.....oh yea the bird just cast buffs for your summons.

Not all summons are used because they take up a lot of skill points and you only get a limited number of summon points to use well 7 points tho. Example: Mist is 1 pts and golem is 4 pts = 3 mist and 1 golem for 7 pts. (Earth Master summon don't require any pts but has a long cooldown time lol.)

#3 Fruiton

Fruiton

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dragon Fruit

Posted 21 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

Not all summons are used because they take up a lot of skill points and you only get a limited number of summon points to use well 7 points tho. Example: Mist is 1 pts and golem is 4 pts = 3 mist and 1 golem for 7 pts. (Earth Master summon don't require any pts but has a long cooldown time lol.)

#4 funinfrance

funinfrance

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:44 AM

Just do a bunch of hunters quests to get skill points and you'll be fine. ^^

#5 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

I apparently destroyed links when I updated my sim lol so his questions are now valid.

Edited by Himeyasha, 23 May 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#6 Coltz

Coltz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2012 - 11:11 PM

Hi, if you were referring to my build. I set Golgon to 3/5 because the time that it is out comparing to the cooldown, it is the most efficient. Summoners have a lot of good skills and not enough skill points, so it is important to make the most of it. Earning more skill pts is possible to fill in the gaps. However I am showing a build without the extra grind to max out the potential of what a summoner can do regardless of summon build, magic build, pve, or pvp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users