Blue RWC 2011 and B-O-O Cards stuck in inventory. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Blue RWC 2011 and B-O-O Cards stuck in inventory.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 jonniethechocobo

jonniethechocobo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

I had picked up some of these cards while the events were still going on, but then stopped playing for a while, recently I started playing again, but the cards are stuck in my inventory. I wanted to reset my stats/skills at the mesmerist in Eden, but you need 0 weight, and the cards weigh 1 each. I tried storing, selling, trading, and dropping the cards, but nothing I try is working. Does anyone know of a way to get rid of them?

#2 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Try selling to Tool Dealer in any town.

Edited by delamare32, 28 May 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#3 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 29 May 2012 - 05:59 AM

hey i have the same problem . but its not even coming up in sell options in tool dealer sell window. i got rebirth soon .. so please reply . i dont know what to do.

#4 delamare32

delamare32

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationVA Beach, VA!
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

So storage,dropping,and tool dealers sales don't work try sending though mail box and if all those do not work try sending in ticket to Gm telling them its glitched in inventory and to remove it.

Also with the card in the inventory does the weight scale below exp count look like this for example 0/4300 if it does means skill points need relocating and make sure to remove any mounts

Edited by delamare32, 29 May 2012 - 06:20 AM.

#5 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Prolly bugged, send in a ticket. I just took one from storage and put it in my inventory and can;t take it out now. GM will prolly do it for you

#6 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:37 AM

Eew, character bound 1 weight items? That's a very serious problem.

Can you confirm that the items are actually 1 weight not 0 weight? Often items like this say 1 weight in the desc, but are actually 0 weight.

#7 FrostKing

FrostKing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:22 AM

so strange.... the first char i got this prob (the char which was the reason for me to post in this forum).. some how the blue cards vanished from that account .. but there are still cards on my 2nd accounts merchant and they are still there ?...
if i gm did something to the cards server wide everything should have been gone. but its not. and how come the particularly took cards from one account alone ?..

#8 LordSaladin

LordSaladin

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

same prob with me... I started playing after a long time.. and noticed lot of blue cards in my storage, i took them and tried to sell them, but it doesn't appear in the sell option!!!

Is there any way to remove them???

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

same prob with me... I started playing after a long time.. and noticed lot of blue cards in my storage, i took them and tried to sell them, but it doesn't appear in the sell option!!!

Is there any way to remove them???

Send a ticket to support.

I don't know of any tricks to make them go away.

Maybe the GMs will get sick of fixing these one at a time and make them npc-sellable some day.

#10 select09

select09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:24 AM

hi  oda please remove my boo card on my storage i cant change job to rune knight.help me please

#11 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:32 AM

hi  oda please remove my boo card on my storage i cant change job to rune knight.help me please

Hello,

Please speak with Gramps NPC, he will offer to remove your BOO cards. The NPC is located in Eden first floor behind the desk. 

Kindly in future do not bump old topics as they may contain outdated information, thank you.

Topic is now locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users