Costume changes are necessary for all those in the world of Dragon Saga. Whether your costume is from the bigwheel or mixboard, or you spent some gold in the auction house, bottom line is everyone likes to dress up. Ever wanted a special costume for your character but can't really find anything that really tickles your fancy? Dragon Saga is looking for Fashion designers with style to create a few costume new looks for the Fall. So brush off those thinking caps, sharpen those pencils, and submit a design!
The contest deadline for submissions will be July 3rd 2012 11:59PM PST.
- A forum section will be created for the contest for you to submit your work:
- Please create a new thread with the subject line being Ingame name-costume name. (IE. Hastur - Handsome Man Costume)
- In the thread please include the following:
- Costume Name
- Description of how you would verbally describe the costume.
- Costumes must be ORIGINAL design, but inspiration can come from anywhere. (Please do not submit Copyrighted work, Dragon Saga related material is fine for inspiration but drawing must be original)
- Drawing of costumes must be from at least three angles (front/back and side view), and in color.
- You can submit as many entries as you would like, however only one entry can win.
- The larger the image is the easier it is to see the detail, hand drawn is fine, but must be scanned into a computer pic format (jpg, png etc). We do have photoshop so PSD can be accepted. If you are a 3d minded person and prefer to work in that mode, please just take a system screenshot of the model in the program and use the photo as the basis for judging.
- Costume Name
Top 10 will receive the following:
- 5x SoulBoxes
- 10x W-coin
- Prize for Top 10 and...
- 2000DS Points
- Choice of Complete Angel or Devil set (Dragonkin or Human)
- If and when the costumes are created you'll receive a free version of Costume you've created.