How do you upgrade Paris Doll? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do you upgrade Paris Doll?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheClownKing

TheClownKing

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:06 PM

I'm having an issue getting this pet to evolve. I've gotten it to level 20, but when i talk to Amy in port of winds, she doesnt have the quest for advancement. I try talking to the Amy in moonlight shores, but i am unable to. All that does is cycle the dialog bubble over her head without giving me the quest/shop option. Same thing happens with the unknown hunter. The Libra Amy doesnt have the evolution quest either. I have this same issue with a Golden Dragon pet. What do I do?

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:29 PM

Check the quest journal under the daily or repeat quests. Not sure but maybe the gryphon has to have been hatched at least to be eligible for the upgrade quests.

#3 TheClownKing

TheClownKing

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

Ive hatched a gryphon already, its this stupid level 2 pet glitch that's stopping me from advancing here. That is incredibly lame, i have no way to do anything with her until its fixed.

#4 Tneme

Tneme

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationIn Your Bubble
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

The way I got around it is if you trade it off to a friend (using market transfer depending on the pet) the quest usually shows up when the other person equips it. I have helped a few do it this way. But it takes trust depending on the pet and the stats it has. Plus it also has a risk of being snagged out of the market by someone trolling the market for people doing market transfers. But it has worked more than a few dozen times for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users