2 replies to this topic

#1 Glovez

Glovez

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey guys, its me gloves

here i have my plan for my summoner that is almost purely reliant on summons.

hope you like it.

http://irowiki.org/~...010110011011100

#2 Gruyere

Gruyere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationLand of pole dancing
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

Hey guys, its me gloves

here i have my plan for my summoner that is almost purely reliant on summons.

hope you like it.

http://irowiki.org/~...010110011011100

Is it pve or pvp oriented?
You should probably test/experience it yourself. But I'm going to warn you that this build is not very functional, just to name few poor skills: impact unsummon, it blows your summons up, killing them, and damage isn't that great even, blood share of golgon, it's absolutely useless, heals very very little, and doesn't seem to be working properly most of the time.
Cast time of rolling stone decreases with level, it's quite long at lev 1. Attacks of dommamick are very weak and one hit, Kalki knocks and launches a lot.

Edited by Gruyere, 18 June 2012 - 12:28 AM.

#3 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

Just to add on to what to Gruyere said, I'd like to point out a couple things in general. The Summons' AI isn't very bright or efficient all of the time. Prior to the latest skill update for Fighters and Summoners, there was little reason to get Summons for PvE. Now, because of Energy Circulation, striking a balance between skills vs. summons is the best way to handle your build.

Of course, you're welcome to do whatever you like with your build and out-of-the-ordinary builds are fine. But to talk in terms of effectiveness, you're going to find that your Summons wander around doing nothing most of the time, and when they do attack, they are killing monsters very slowly. Most Summoners will want to have enough Summons out to cut down the cast-time as much as possible without sacrificing skill level on their attack skills.

Further, Dark Knight is hands down one of the best Summons available to you. 1/5 Dark Knight is pretty powerful, but you have a couple mistakes in choosing things like Impact Presser and, like Gruyere said, Blood Share over it.

My suggestion would be to rework your build to at least have Rolling Stone and Dark Knight at decent skill levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users