55 replies to this topic

#1 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:51 PM

Alright, so I have been doing surveys for quite some time now and I want to share a few tips with you guys to hopefully increase your success in getting them to credit you.

Gravity makes tons of money when you complete a survey, so you're not only helping yourself out here.
This has a HUGE impact on the revenue generated, which means you'll get updates and improvements much faster!

Let me start off by saying that most of these offers are only available to US and Canadian residents for the most part.

I personally use Firefox, but I'm sure you can obtain the same results with Google Chrome.

First thing you'll want to do is grab a sandbox program (This allows you to download programs and games without spyware and adware making it to your computer.)

I personally use sandboxie which can be found here http://www.sandboxie.com/

This is free software and what you're essentially doing is running a clone of your browser which isolates anything you download to the sandbox.

You can read more about it on the website. It's very simple to use and will save you tons of headaches and alleviate your fears of picking up something nasty.
You can also safely disable popup blockers while in sandbox mode, which some of the surveys require.

You're going to want to make a new email from yahoo or gmail to collect all of the spam that comes with doing offers since you need to sometimes click a confirmation email.

You're also going to want to clear your cookies after you have done a few surveys since many of them tend to be from the same company and will not let you do another one until you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The easiest offers are the video surveys. These don't have a very high payout, but they usually credit instantly.
You can just let them play through while you're doing something else.

Some surveys will require to enter your information. If you're not comfortable giving out your address a lot of them will accept "general delivery" in the address field.
These surveys tend to be very hit or miss and sometimes have quotas on how many people can do them per day, so don't get discouraged.

Here is an example of a survey signup page

Going through the survey

During the survey you will be shown pages upon pages of different offers, you must say yes and fill in info to a few that you are interested in. However for the offers you are not interested in you can press skip or pass. This link is located at different areas and sometimes can be hidden and hard to find.

Final page

Eventually after going through the survey usually after 10-20 pages you will get to the final page. The final page will be called thank you or the final steps page. It helps to leave this page open and check out a few of the offers on this page. This should be enough to get you credit

Problems and issues

- Sometimes you will get to a page that has no skip or pass link, in those type of situations I usually hit back on the browser and get to a page where I can hit skip or pass again. You can also try just filling in information on the page you are stuck on and submitting it.

There are surveys where you need to install a game to facebook, so you can just make a throw away facebook account to do these on.
These usually credit very fast.

Auto/health/home insurance is also a big theme on most offer walls and can payout really big.
They require real information and some of them will ask you to enter your phone number. The catch to this is that you have to call at the end of the offer from the number you entered to confirm it.
The ones that make you confirm your number usually credit instantly.

Credit card offers can be decent as well, but you need to make sure that you read the terms and conditions to make sure you know what you're doing.
The Netflix trial for example pays 1500+ wpe depending on the offer wall and you can cancel it right after to not be charged.
You can also do this multiple times if you have a credit card and a paypal account.
These sometimes take up to 6 hours+ to credit.

Credit card applications will appear a lot too, but do this at your own risk.
Applying for lots of credit cards and getting denied can adversely affect your credit.
If you're legitimately looking for a credit card, these can net you 5000+ wpe.
They take a long time to credit if you're actually approved.

Downloads you will also see very frequently and you can safely try them out while using a sandbox.
If you don't use a sandbox, they come packed full of nasty malware that would love to dance around inside your hard drive.

If you feel like you did everything right and didn't get credit, you can screenshot the final page or forward your confirmation email to the various companies that run the offer walls.
They will usually work with you and grant you credit.
Gravity has nothing to do with these offers, so please don't blame them for something not going through.

There are other programs that you can use to help you do surveys fast, but I will need to ask Heimdallr if he approves of me posting them.
You can find out for yourself if you just look around on a search engine.

I'll post more when I think of it.

Not everyone is going to have the same offers, but it would be nice if people posted and shared what they have been successful with and which offer wall it came from.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Edited by Myzery, 20 June 2012 - 01:53 PM.

#2 RegalPrime

RegalPrime

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:00 PM

There are some types of surveys I could never get points. You learn very quickly which types will and wont give you easy points.

Video ones are SUPER easy. Very easy to get 25-50 points per day wasting almost no time. Right now a subscription cost only 15-20 points per day.

Edited by RegalPrime, 20 June 2012 - 02:04 PM.

#3 YahoooUhoo

YahoooUhoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

Unless you want gazillion spam emails each day I suggest you use an alternative email address.

#4 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

There are some types of surveys I could never get points. You learn very quickly which types will and wont give you easy points.

Video ones are SUPER easy. Very easy to get 25-50 points per day wasting almost no time. Right now a subscription cost only 15-20 points per day.

Which were you having trouble with? Some are very hard to get to go through, but some have just reached quotas for the day.
Once you get the hang of it, it's very easy like you said =)

#5 reptaur

reptaur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationBRBR GIBE MONI PL0X
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

So how many time it takes to get enough WP to pay for vip?
And i openned the videos surveys page yesterday and it was blank. Just me with this problem? I was using chrome.

Edited by reptaur, 20 June 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#6 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

So how many time it takes to get enough WP to pay for vip?
And i openned the videos surveys page yesterday and it was blank. Just me with this problem? I was using chrome.

It usually takes a few, but you could get enough for vip by just doing one if you got one of the bigger offers to credit.
If you're not seeing anything, it's probably because of an ad blocker.

#7 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:44 PM

in the past when i did surveys

for every 10 i did i might get credit for 2..

NEVER USE YOUR REGULAR E-Mail Address for surveys

Edited by Helios0, 20 June 2012 - 04:45 PM.

#8 reptaur

reptaur

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • LocationBRBR GIBE MONI PL0X
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

It usually takes a few, but you could get enough for vip by just doing one if you got one of the bigger offers to credit.
If you're not seeing anything, it's probably because of an ad blocker.

yeah it may be this, i use adblocker.

how much WP can i make in one day? :questionmark:

#9 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts
  • Server:Between Servers

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

With video surveys the limits is 7 a day, roughly 35 WPE, which takes 20 days to get VIP. Keep in mind you use WPE to get VIP not Kafra Points. I've done so many surveys and have gotten absolutely nothing from them for one reason or another.

#10 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:54 AM

With video surveys the limits is 7 a day, roughly 35 WPE, which takes 20 days to get VIP. Keep in mind you use WPE to get VIP not Kafra Points. I've done so many surveys and have gotten absolutely nothing from them for one reason or another.

The videos help more than anyone could probably understand.
Heim said that if more people would do them, they could make 2x what they do now overall.

#11 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:06 AM

The videos help more than anyone could probably understand.
Heim said that if more people would do them, they could make 2x what they do now overall.

Maybe if any of the stuff actually paid out more people would do them. But I've done easily over 10 surveys and have gotten 0 WPE.

#12 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

Maybe if any of the stuff actually paid out more people would do them. But I've done easily over 10 surveys and have gotten 0 WPE.

Do you remember which ones you tried? I'll take a look later and try to figure out which ones might be a reliable payout for people.
I know not everyone is going to have the exact same offers.

#13 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:13 AM

Every few months I try, but like every survey you get 8 questions in then it says you don't qualify. And that blockbuster offer, I don't think that's a thing anymore.

#14 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:20 AM

Every few months I try, but like every survey you get 8 questions in then it says you don't qualify. And that blockbuster offer, I don't think that's a thing anymore.

The surveys like that can be annoying. You usually just have to try and guess what answers they want.
The majority of them are looking for minorities from my experience. Not gonna lie, I just answer those with what I think they want to hear.
Something as little as your age can dq you.

#15 Trevoir

Trevoir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:30 AM

Sandboxie's page seems, kinda illegitimate...
even with all those seals of approval or whatever, it still kinda looks sketchy.

#16 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Sandboxie's page seems, kinda illegitimate...
even with all those seals of approval or whatever, it still kinda looks sketchy.

You can do some research on it, or look for another sandbox program.
That's just the one I have always used.

#17 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

wow 121 wpe for doing nuthin haha i kinda like this

#18 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:23 AM

I rarely have videos available (probably since I'm up here in Canadia). ;(

I think I've only ever found maybe half a dozen on there in total, which sucks, since even at small amounts of WPE, at least they are pretty reliable compared to surveys and not nearly as time consuming.

#19 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Thinking of Pinning this but not sure which forum it will go in, either Tech or New Player

#20 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:05 AM

If there are offers/surveys that when completed don't pay out then we need to know which ones so we can complain. We have great reason to complain when they don't pay out, as it tends to piss off our customers which directly effects us.

Some will spit out an error saying you don't qualify or something, but if it is "successful" then you should get your points.

Videos are easy, new videos are posted up every few days/week, so it can be a continual revenue stream for a player to legitly get free WPE.

I am going to be pushing the video stuff soon on the Facebook, and likely this will get some images added and then linked to.

#21 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

wooooo hoooooo 157 wpe now hahaha free money i love this!!

wow i really am cheap...

#22 Randalf

Randalf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:08 AM

Excellent post, Myz.

#23 IronPlushy

IronPlushy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1747 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

That's BS because I did that stupid Kellogs survey, got all the way to the end, there was nothing left to click, and I didn't get 50 WPE for completing it. I guess they figure you get frustrated and can't do anything about it.

#24 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:53 AM

It is possible there was an error on the communication between the survey giver and our server or the provider. There is a link there for reporting problems, as well as you can contact our payment team about it.

#25 Defstatic

Defstatic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationVancouver, WA
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:18 PM

So far I earned 155 WPE in like 30mins from some simple survey a video and installing some video player that I uninstalled after getting my energy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users