#1 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:12 AM

Yesterday, during the peak of conversation, my IP was blocked for hours, twice in one week, and no one's authorization blocks me from Gameplant

I remain seated observing Travelers texting, and had to remain sideline. Whoever blocked me wouldn't even let me change my password, so I can rejoin the conversation.

As of now, Planet Ragnarok is suspended, until I have my questions answered.

There were two descriptions I observed during the muzzle occasion....

1- There was a third party involved, who took great care to intervene among the heat, thus boxing me in Area called The Internet Box, which took place on The Control Booth's watch, and this is what confusion wanted me to say......., so I'll play along for now

2- That brings me to the Main Party.....Was my IP put on timeout, and if so, why? If isn't so, then how was I red flagged on your turf, and does it sits well with you? Using the teachings of Society on Gameplanet in order to resolve this matter, wouldn't be redeem as a wise potion. It will only make me terminate Planet Ragnarok for sure.

Until The Control Booth clear it's name playing by Gameplanet's Ruling, they're suspects in theory.

(And to Confusion: I don't play the game. I'll let the game play me, and sit back, and watch the game play it's self.)

There's a list of things that I won't do during this occasion, which I didn't write down in literature. Don't allow yourself to write them down, or confusion's going to succeed.

( 3Days, then we're departing).....

#2 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:14 AM

Someone!! Save our beloved Scientistic please!! D:

#3 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

Did you... send in a support ticket with a tracert?

As much as I like your poeticness I also do want to be of help :p_hi:

#4 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

Did you... send in a support ticket with a tracert?

As much as I like your poeticness I also do want to be of help :p_hi:

(There's a list of things that I won't do, during this occasion, which I didn't write down. Don't allow yourself to write down down, or confusion will succeed my friend.)

When it come to Gameplanet, (Key Masters), has my blessing. Dig in, and don't be shy about it.

#5 Gunkar

Gunkar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 327 posts
  • LocationLes Écureuils
  • Server:Ygg, Valk, CLASSIC

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:31 AM

I like to eat an apple when I take my bath

#6 Senkasa

Senkasa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3467 posts
  • LocationWaterloo, IA
  • Server:Chaos, Classic

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

Erm, okay. I hope the gates to Planet Yggdrasil will open themselves for you soon, my friend.

#7 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

Erm, okay. I hope the gates to Planet Yggdrasil will open themselves for you soon, my friend.

Planet Yggdrasil's in the clear....The accident took place in Out-World.

#8 wonka

wonka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • LocationTamaulipas, Mexico~
  • Server:Loki>Ymir>Chaos~

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Planet Yggdrasil's in the clear....The accident took place in Out-World.

is there another world than yggdrasil? awesome!! lol

#9 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:09 AM

Is this a request for technical support? Should I move it there?

I understand all the words this guy writes, but they don't seem to make sense in the sentences he puts them in... yet others seem to be following what he's saying.....

#10 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

seo, for either game planet or gamerz planet?

Edited by BoingBoing, 21 June 2012 - 08:20 AM.

#11 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:38 AM

I understand all the words this guy writes, but they don't seem to make sense in the sentences he puts them in... yet others seem to be following what he's saying.....

sSame, I just don't bother trying to figure it out. I figured he will actually attempt to talk like a normal person after people just ignore his mad sentences (and sometimes poor grammar too).

#12 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

It's a request from a humble Traveler, who establish this request after home front was overridden by a sleeper.

Should you move it? Only if the MS-Dos language is elite there, and representatives don't play by Society's rules/teachings.

( On A Side Note..)
-------------------------

Sleeper had both IP addresses I've been dating..

#13 shOrtz

shOrtz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • Server:bot infested

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:04 AM

hmm im glad you didnt send a ticket.........that poor bastard who had to process your ticket........ :heh:
RO should pay you to write quests (epic....no legend wait-for-it dary).....
should let you perform server wide events....guess what this wanker is saying in a word......

PS: Sry im very offensive but then again you write something like.....it like mind fuuuucks me.....

Edited by shOrtz, 21 June 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#14 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

sSame, I just don't bother trying to figure it out. I figured he will actually attempt to talk like a normal person after people just ignore his mad sentences (and sometimes poor grammar too).

Mathematics degree studying before magnificent's finales. Subtracting one's principles wouldn't restring me to joy. So if that's what it comes down to, then why do Protectors send their cubs to school for? To surpass and not receive support?

( Please stay on topic, or ......)

( Everyone's concern/posts is on Topic)

Edited by Scientistic, 21 June 2012 - 09:39 AM.

#15 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

dot dot dot :p_swt:

#16 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

General Masters can PM me privately, based on fragments discovered. Last thing Out-World needs is pedestrians throwing pots and pans at each other, when it was only flu bite.

Do this for me, and I'll talk with the Gameplanet Don for you. Planet Ragnarok will be Made.

( Hit you with so many ideas in one day, heads will be spinning man.)

Edited by Scientistic, 21 June 2012 - 11:20 AM.

#17 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

aah google translate hath failed ye too.

Edited by Niji, 21 June 2012 - 11:03 AM.

#18 TheSquishy

TheSquishy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1871 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:21 AM

I remember reading someone that the US government starting requesting mass blocking/restrict some IPs. . Sorry I can't find the article. But I do remember it was about a wide spread DNS hijack being used for a botnet.

But you should check your DNS to make sure you aren't hijacked and consequently blocked from random American servers and stuff. Sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for, sometime i have a hard time figuring out what you are saying.

#19 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:07 PM

I remember reading someone that the US government starting requesting mass blocking/restrict some IPs. . Sorry I can't find the article. But I do remember it was about a wide spread DNS hijack being used for a botnet.

But you should check your DNS to make sure you aren't hijacked and consequently blocked from random American servers and stuff. Sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for, sometime i have a hard time figuring out what you are saying.

I already knew about the Suppliers reversing Influence that artifacts unto others, which Suppliers would assist to a mean's end, only to surefire it's uninvited vegetations, not honored by Sky's unlimitation.

Far's as I'm concern about the Dividing State Fubberment, all can get in line like all the other want to be-s, pucker-up, then kiss somewhere on my body where sun shines the least, and we all know what part is that.

(And there's nothing to be sorry about. Many thanks for the goods. Always good to keep the orbit sharp)

Edited by Scientistic, 21 June 2012 - 12:22 PM.

#20 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

+1 for fubberment
that's the best word i've heard all day!

#21 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:23 AM

hmm im glad you didnt send a ticket.........that poor bastard who had to process your ticket........ :heh:
RO should pay you to write quests (epic....no legend wait-for-it dary).....
should let you perform server wide events....guess what this wanker is saying in a word......

PS: Sry im very offensive but then again you write something like.....it like mind fuuuucks me.....

I've been meaning to get back to you on this ShOrtz, but was pacing until the front cool down.

Writing/Adventuring with Planet Ragnarok isn't an issue. ( However), when a pen's indorsed, another is let go. That doesn't sit well with me, you know. I've witnessed many cases where the hire-ree, haven't a clue, the reason behind them, as to why they were elected, nor do the research.

Me? I want everyone to eat, because they're enough to go around. I also enjoy a goodnight's rest, without my conscious skipping. Maybe not all believe in the Way, yet, I can't allow Society to turn me into something I'm not, or be apart of do processing, if such teachings has slipped past Gameplanet borders.

It was not too long ago, I was head of The Family Jewel, but because Gameplanet was betrayed, many who I didn't know they held such raw heat against me in such hearts, I stepped down, and went the other way to start over again. I didn't want to be around my friend. Misunderstanding is like a vampire. Suck life out of you, if you let it.

So given the Jewel of choices, and Gameplanet is on the other side, I want to do this right you know. That was the only issue stopping me from truly hugging Gameplanet, as much as, and as long as I want.

( I'm as real as they come, and never mind sharing)

Edited by Scientistic, 22 June 2012 - 12:25 AM.

#22 AnHeroPrime

AnHeroPrime

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

wat

#23 ExDarkrb

ExDarkrb

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1234 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

I already knew about the Suppliers reversing Influence that artifacts unto others, which Suppliers would assist to a mean's end, only to surefire it's uninvited vegetations, not honored by Sky's unlimitation.

Far's as I'm concern about the Dividing State Fubberment, all can get in line like all the other want to be-s, pucker-up, then kiss somewhere on my body where sun shines the least, and we all know what part is that.

(And there's nothing to be sorry about. Many thanks for the goods. Always good to keep the orbit sharp)

ok...theres something abt suppliers....and that again....then it went to the only sentence my minute mind could comprehend, abt sucking a d*ck

#24 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

ok...theres something abt suppliers....and that again....then it went to the only sentence my minute mind could comprehend, abt sucking a d*ck

Really? Really? Really? Really? Come on man. Now you're embarrassing yourself....

( High Definition has class.)

Edited by Scientistic, 22 June 2012 - 06:42 AM.

#25 Droyd

Droyd

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

Really? Really? Really? Really? Come on man. Now you're embarrassing yourself....

( High Definition has class.)

Mortal one, I shall grant you great ess. Shintane unto kine purchase of life. What is your name?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users