Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3] - Page 19 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Team Inubashiri Headgear Package Preview [Preview 3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
500 replies to this topic

#451 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

Totally making new RK LOLOL

#452 wadoichimonji

wadoichimonji

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

HAITAKAKUSHI!

and Yamaxanandu's hat!

I want them to be costume version!!  :p_love:

Oda please please please release them ASAP. My GC Pally now sit idle waiting for them. But before that...

@Inu

I completely agree with ALSJ's suggestion about RG's hat. Renovatio on RG is more useful than their own Heal. My Paladin with 80+ INT and lvl 5 Heal only heal about 700 HP. And there's slightly big delay after Heal proc, making it hard to cast skill after that. ATK reduction is not a big deal

#453 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

any info on when the preview 2 & 3 gear and accessory are releasing? Can't wait to get the maestro hat!  :p_love:

Edited by GreenIvy, 18 December 2013 - 09:42 PM.

#454 Adelaide

Adelaide

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

Oh wow... I really want those linker and SN hats. Plus the more touhou in ragnarok the better.

#455 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:44 AM

It's been forever :|, when'll we get the 2nd and possibly, 3rd batch of the headgears ? I'm a fan of obsolete builds so, waiting to through $$ at you guys for those awesome headgears.

#456 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:56 PM

im actually curious to see which of the 7 kagerou/oboro builds is "obsolete"

#457 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

The next community written quest will have the headgear as a reward and no I don't know which one, thats all I know at this point.

#458 Rumm

Rumm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

Wow the Ranger (-50% Arrow storm, +75% fire/ice trap damage) is a pretty amazing hat.  And I like the balance between Arrow storm and traps, this seems reasonable.  

Also I like the RG and RX gear; the RG accessory will finally make RG's great tanks for Undead/Demon (2nd to AB), and the autocast counter slash on GX should be pretty freaking powerful.  Also higher weapon block rate is pretty nice.

However some of the items don't make sense; for example why would a ranger want an accessory that is -5% earth/wind/water/fire and +5% sp over a kafra blossom accessory, glorious ring, or rwc pendent. Items that would have little to no value to the class should be modified otherwise implementing them is just a waste of resources. 

Btw i dig the art

Edited by Rumm, 29 January 2014 - 06:13 AM.

#459 SuperScar

SuperScar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 505 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

However some of the items don't make sense; for example why would a ranger want an accessory that is -5% earth/wind/water/fire and +5% sp over a kafra blossom accessory, glorious ring, or rwc pendent. Items that would have little to no value to the class should be modified otherwise implementing them is just a waste of resources.

Well is good that you can buy a 500M card but some people can't, think of it as a mini KBC accesory with a nice SP bonus.

Also is there any info of when this hats may be implemented?

#460 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

The point isn't to replace the KBC its to make you regret taking your KBC off for the set less.

(not a fully thought out concept, since some sets are so broken people would drop KBC in a heartbeat for it in PVM)

Edited by Jaye, 30 January 2014 - 06:30 PM.

#461 xotolito

xotolito

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:25 AM

I want that Lyrica hat more than words can express. Better stock up on safe to 7 certs...

#462 chomiczek

chomiczek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:07 PM

Any update? Or estimated time of release?

#463 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:03 PM

Any update? Or estimated time of release?

You could post your question in the Tiki Tuesday thread. If they haven't forgotten this existed, they'll answer to the best of their abilities.

#464 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:07 PM

The Maestro hat would be the same as the Wanderer one right?

Release nao.

EDIT: To comment on the gear: Please remove the song proc% from the performer set combo. They meddle with your build (maybe ok-ish for the Wanderer but I'd never want Swing Dance on my Maestro) plus they will become really bad with Frigg's Song. I think just removing it is ok. If you want to replace it, what about P.Dodge +3-5?

I agree with this and Jaye's input on Performer class.

+1 with removing the song proc from lyrica. I hope it happens to night sparrow as well otherwise it will be unfair. Even there is a slightest chance, I hope development team consider Jaye's input on performer class. I LOVE performer class, but the reality hurts. I love seeing performers can do decent damage with severe rainstorm. But I am willing to sacrifice a little on SR damage number in exchange for a promising future for performer class finally get a acknowledged and respected role in buff and debuff. It will make it fun to play. Right now, I feel like I spent days and months making a 150/50 character just to use one 2nd class skill. It's painful.

This might sound crazy but is it possible to make lyrica something like Jaye suggested in previous posts, and keep night sparrow as it is without the song proc? This way, it's just a simple tweak on night sparrow's effect, we see effect change on lots of gear before. And still have a chance to make maestro interesting to play with metallic, reverberation etc. since lyrica is still in preview#3?

Edited by GreenIvy, 30 April 2014 - 06:26 PM.

#465 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

omg,Hats for obsolete builds :p_idea:

Oda should read this :rice:

#466 chomiczek

chomiczek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

omg,Hats for obsolete builds :p_idea:

Oda should read this :rice:

I'll celebrate once this goes live ;p Those items are awesome

Back to topic, wouldn't that double attack in sorcerer's set interfere with hinsight proc?
Hindsight bolts + occasional spell fist would be fun to use, but if hindsight cant proc during double attack, than it would be better off to remove it. Hindsight 4 > double attack 5. Not to mention pure hindsight builds, where double attack would be even more annoying.

#467 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

I'll celebrate once this goes live ;p Those items are awesome

Back to topic, wouldn't that double attack in sorcerer's set interfere with hinsight proc?
Hindsight bolts + occasional spell fist would be fun to use, but if hindsight cant proc during double attack, than it would be better off to remove it. Hindsight 4 > double attack 5. Not to mention pure hindsight builds, where double attack would be even more annoying.

i dont think double attack would interfere with hindsight... quick way to test would be throw on a snake head and give it a try... but i assume it would work like any autocast... my double attacks proc all my autocasts just fine..

#468 chomiczek

chomiczek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

i dont think double attack would interfere with hindsight... quick way to test would be throw on a snake head and give it a try... but i assume it would work like any autocast... my double attacks proc all my autocasts just fine..

But double attack is a skill actually...It is highly unlikely one skill would trigger another. IMO its the same situation as double attack and critical strike. One cant have both at the same time.
Unless sth changed in that matter, double attack would interfere, but I'm not sure.

#469 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

Still waiting on wanderer hat to be revisited due to being useless atm... (no useful effects on it, excluding the currently broken/non-operational SR DMG boost)...

suggested nightsparrow cap effects:
Aspd +1.
For every 20 base INT, matk +20. If base INT 120 or higher, additional +30 matk.
[Metallic Sound] and [Reverberation] damage +100%.
When performing a close range physical attack, there is a 1% chance to automatically cast [Reverberation] level 1 or the highest level known. The chance of activation is increased by 1% for every 2 refines of the Nightsparrow Cap.

--------

Suggested effects would make metallic, reverb and autoattack builds all fun to play. Meanwhile, kRO's Bow of Storms will make SR fun.

Edited by Jaye, 23 May 2014 - 03:35 PM.

#470 IlliterateGaming

IlliterateGaming

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 680 posts
  • LocationYouTube & Twitch.tv
  • Server:Chaos & Loki

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

But double attack is a skill actually...It is highly unlikely one skill would trigger another. IMO its the same situation as double attack and critical strike. One cant have both at the same time.
Unless sth changed in that matter, double attack would interfere, but I'm not sure.

I believe hindsight procs 'on swing' meaning that any time your character attempts to deal outward damage there is a proc chance. Whether you hit, miss, crit, DA, reflect, or auto-spell, hindsight can proc.

Source

Source 2

Edited by IlliterateGaming, 23 May 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#471 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:54 PM

Spell Fist doesn't go well with Hindsight bolts. Because once hindsight bolts go off it will cause a delay. While in that delay you can't cast the bolt and press spell fist.

I don't think hindsight has anything to do with double attack. Double attack is physical damage. Hindsight is magical. Even your character can't physical hit the monster, hindsight still proc.

Double attack will go superbly good with Spell Fist. 

Hindsight and Spell Fist don't go along well. You have to either max Hindsight (with Double Bolt, which is perfect with Hindsight) or max Spell Fist.

AGAIN, PLEASE FIX Night Sparrow Hat and Magician Night Cap. They don't increase Severe Rainstorm and Spell Fist damage by by 25% respectively. 

http://forums.warppo...cian-night-cap/

http://forums.warppo...ghtsparrow-hat/

Edited by GreenIvy, 24 May 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#472 chomiczek

chomiczek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:38 AM

Spell Fist doesn't go well with Hindsight bolts. Because once hindsight bolts go off it will cause a delay. While in that delay you can't cast the bolt and press spell fist.

I don't think hindsight has anything to do with double attack. Double attack is physical damage. Hindsight is magical. Even your character can't physical hit the monster, hindsight still proc.

Double attack will go superbly good with Spell Fist. 

Hindsight and Spell Fist don't go along well. You have to either max Hindsight (with Double Bolt, which is perfect with Hindsight) or max Spell Fist.

AGAIN, PLEASE FIX Night Sparrow Hat and Magician Night Cap. They don't increase Severe Rainstorm and Spell Fist damage by by 25% respectively. 

http://forums.warppo...cian-night-cap/

http://forums.warppo...ghtsparrow-hat/

Like i said, its not about damage type, but about double attack being a skill, not a normal attack> But that was already clarified.
About delay, yes, hidsight does make delay, but what if spell fist is used only as autocast from set? Afaik autocast skills have no delay. So spellfist from set would work as occasional dmg spike when it proc. Player would have to wait for hindsight's delay to end before casting spell fist manually though. Thats how i see it.

#473 GreenIvy

GreenIvy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

Like i said, its not about damage type, but about double attack being a skill, not a normal attack> But that was already clarified.
About delay, yes, hidsight does make delay, but what if spell fist is used only as autocast from set? Afaik autocast skills have no delay. So spellfist from set would work as occasional dmg spike when it proc. Player would have to wait for hindsight's delay to end before casting spell fist manually though. Thats how i see it.

If spell fist is used only as proc from set then I will max hindsight and spell fist.

plus double attack, it will be -_-ing awsome.

#474 chomiczek

chomiczek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

Another thing that makes me worry is how exactly that spell fist will work. For example, if i use cd in mouth and spell fist proc, will it use bolts from cd as base for damage calculations? If yes, then using cd will severly reduce damage output...Bolts lvl 10 from hindsight > bolts 1-3 from cd. Moreover, element of bolt in cd varies and there is no control over it.
Maybe if spell fist from set recognised only bolt casted manually by user as last (which will be during preparing hindisht)
I'd be happy to hear some clarification on this

#475 michaeleeli

michaeleeli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2784 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil/Chaos

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

Really dissapointed on the new batch of headgear effects =( Namely shadow chaser and a few others, in the end most fully-agreed opinions were just totally ignored! But its understandable since the team had no time to work on this or polishing it.

Generally still glad there are new cute hats available to wear~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users