kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Has a solution been found to this? I've gone through a lot of threads with this error but noone reports back afterwards.
I can't get in after the latest patch (v.421)

Spent a frustratingly long amount of time patching then got the same error followed by a crash:
Posted Image

I've tried restarting the computer and running as administrator. Also tried Check All and Defragment.
Defragment doesn't change anything.
Check-All downloads a lot of files again every single time but still has the same error (A bit strange. Before this patch it would simply check stuff and rarely download the same files again).

I've tried Rayun's Error checker program too, doesn't fix the problem:
Everything reports as "OK" except for disk-space which says "Fail (less than 1GB)".
Which is not true because the drive has over 150GB free.

----
never mind, a fresh uninstall/reinstall fixed it.

Edited by kaminichuan, 30 June 2012 - 12:56 AM.

#2 Rayun

Rayun

Tool Creator

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth
  • Server:Leo,Draco,Pega

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

Has a solution been found to this? I've gone through a lot of threads with this error but noone reports back afterwards.
I can't get in after the latest patch (v.421)

Spent a frustratingly long amount of time patching then got the same error followed by a crash:
Posted Image

I've tried restarting the computer and running as administrator. Also tried Check All and Defragment.
Defragment doesn't change anything.
Check-All downloads a lot of files again every single time but still has the same error (A bit strange. Before this patch it would simply check stuff and rarely download the same files again).

I've tried Rayun's Error checker program too, doesn't fix the problem:
Everything reports as "OK" except for disk-space which says "Fail (less than 1GB)".
Which is not true because the drive has over 150GB free.

----
never mind, a fresh uninstall/reinstall fixed it.

This error means your client is corrupted... Safest way is to delete whole game and reinstall it fully.

As for disk check, could you send me some more info so i can look into it? :)

#3 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

This error means your client is corrupted... Safest way is to delete whole game and reinstall it fully.

As for disk check, could you send me some more info so i can look into it? :)

Hi Rayun, that's what I ended up doing to fix the problem. This means I no longer have to old installation to replicate the old scan results.

But I did run it again on the new installation:
Posted Image

My gravity/rose folder is on my D:drive, which is the location I selected before running the scan.
The scan seems to check the disk space for C-drive instead.
Even so, it shouldn't have said FAIL (less than 1GB) before. Sorry I can't provide you with more info :(

#4 Rayun

Rayun

Tool Creator

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth
  • Server:Leo,Draco,Pega

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:01 AM

Hi Rayun, that's what I ended up doing to fix the problem. This means I no longer have to old installation to replicate the old scan results.

But I did run it again on the new installation:
Posted Image

My gravity/rose folder is on my D:drive, which is the location I selected before running the scan.
The scan seems to check the disk space for C-drive instead.
Even so, it shouldn't have said FAIL (less than 1GB) before. Sorry I can't provide you with more info :(

Rose installation needs space on C drive always (to unpack installer before launching it) and it has caused problems to players before.
I will recheck anyways and try to figure out why it showed you 1GB, thanks for info :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users