Aggro and DMG against drop. How that work? - Page 2 - Requiem Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Aggro and DMG against drop. How that work?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 warehouse

warehouse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:38 AM

they never win me

I dont have problems with ks Hyperion or harock. :x

and said that players with OP characters....commander cant be stuned by Deadly and druid...gz guys

Edited by warehouse, 02 July 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#27 misterdog

misterdog

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

Agroo means nothing, temps have almost 0 agroo on Glarin and Holy light aoe, i mean, if u stand near the mob and he targets u and i attack it with those 2 aoes, i still wont get agroo even if u dont attack, made the tests already, and well, i already got many times nm drops and agroo was never on me, but, the smart move to do as temp.. er..

lol i wont tell! :D

Edited by misterdog, 02 July 2012 - 05:39 AM.

#28 warehouse

warehouse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1313 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Cash Shop killed game.

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

more then 20k/pts on valdes cuz koreans farm 24/7....its only babo...ofert like this we have more here on region.
u still want them?

Posted Image

so funy....we talking about koreans and we yeling on them.... korean GMs if see that they say that to ours GMs and they delete our threads cuz we cant doing that... this is his game and they can hack/speek for korean in english speeking game they allow them for everything

and that look ours GMs in korean GM/devs hands

Posted Image

Edited by warehouse, 02 July 2012 - 09:17 AM.

#29 Agamotto

Agamotto

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1204 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:23 AM

more then 20k/pts on valdes cuz koreans farm 24/7....its only babo...ofert like this we have more here on region.
u still want them?

Posted Image

That's 18,750/pt, not exactly more than 20k/pt, must be Korean math you're using :p_hi:

And yea someone was shouting in Alban in Hammy WTB mall 20k/pt so I guess its worse already in Hammy after all lol.

Thing is they are only buying in small amounts, if you buy by bulk (100kk-200kk+ worth) or buy regularly at a set price legit mall sellers will consider lower prices just to avoid the hassle of taking hours/days to sell everything at 20k+/pt (and missing forge event where they will spend lants on) plus its +40% forge now, people are going crazy when it comes spending a fortune on enchants, ingredients, malls, etc. :heh:

Edited by Agamotto, 02 July 2012 - 09:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users