Classic RO Bug Reporting Thread - Page 2 - Classic Tech Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Classic RO Bug Reporting Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
199 replies to this topic

#26 Harvests

Harvests

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hi , heres another bug. Its Related to the "closed confine skill quest

Almost at the last part of the quest , where you have to enter a waiting room to go into training , you cant go on from there , you just stay there waiting and waiting.

Please fix this .

thanks for your time

#27 Oroch1

Oroch1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:53 PM

- Deadbranch database might need a nerf... you can get monsters from Thanatos Tower (Thanatos Despero) up to Incarnation of Morroc (valk-shape). Almost nobody could defeat that kind of monsters at the moment.
Posted Image
- High Orcs is stated as a VIP map, is that ok?
- Orc dungeon instance it's enabled (at least we entered and got killed by a bunch of Anopheles).

#28 Kezzo

Kezzo

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

Knights have to be over job 35 to learn the Swordman's Platinum Skill Hp Recovery while Moving.

#29 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

Knights have to be over job 35 to learn the Swordman's Platinum Skill Hp Recovery while Moving.

Been that way since the skill quest skills have been implemented. Do it as a swordy or wait until you are the proper job level again. It is the same for all classes whose skill quests are Jlevel based.

#30 joaosferreira

joaosferreira

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:30 PM

This has happened to me twice in the ClassicRO, after I go out of the training grounds the first thing I do is go learn the Play dead skill as a Novice in Prontera but whenever I change job and log out when I came back I don't have the skill anymore...

#31 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

This has happened to me twice in the ClassicRO, after I go out of the training grounds the first thing I do is go learn the Play dead skill as a Novice in Prontera but whenever I change job and log out when I came back I don't have the skill anymore...

On a novice or did you job change before logging out? Only novices can have play dead.

#32 Xerox

Xerox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:47 PM

I haven't had time to really look into this.

Multiple reports that zone changing ( Example: Prontera zones > Juno zones OR anywhere to Eden zone ) DCs you. You attempt to log in again and the server gives the still recognized last login. Login one more time and you are at your destination.

This happens quite often with me and a several people I have talked with so far.

I notice this happening a lot too.

edit. I found a bug if you use a Novice Magnifier while sitting it will take the item instead of saying "You can't use this item while sitting" like the Magnifiers do.

Edited by Xerox, 09 July 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#33 espeon

espeon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

Hellion Revenant's map does not have the correct monster spawns.

#34 Seacake

Seacake

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:22 AM

Not sure if there's another section for rental gear, but I was a little disappointed to find out the Unholy Touch is actually dark/shadow property but it doesn't say so on the item. I assumed they had changed it to neutral property but it's still dark. Just a heads up to future buyers.

#35 Aynumi

Aynumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

The Morroc Bard NPC for the Geffen Bard Quest is missing.

#36 Kageoni

Kageoni

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

Not to be "flamey" but stating why you quit is pointless, report the bugs so they can fix and move on, please ;)

#37 Naida

Naida

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hunter NPC won't change me to hunter. She trolls me instead by congratulating me when nothing happens. When I right clicked on the quest, it disappeared. Gave the stone, still have the necklace...WTF

#38 Carnicemenatan

Carnicemenatan

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

About Eclipse Respaw? I Never see eclipse in Classic..is not because people kill, i talk to others players the get SN Itens, and they say never find Eclipse Alive, is bug spawn ?

#39 Humbelum

Humbelum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • LocationMade in Germany
  • Server:euRO->fRO->iRO Classic

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

with all those ppl on the server there should have been angelic protection(eclipse 10% drop) on the market.
http://ragial.com/se...O-Classic/angel

Eclipse is definitively NOT ingame! fix asap

#40 joaoyuri

joaoyuri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

I don't know if it's a bug or a problem with my internet connection, and my friend's connection, but sometimes, when I got DC'd or log off, I simply can't log in again, like, minutes later, it shows the messages "failed to connect to server" or "disconnected from server". Can anyone help with that, please?

#41 Cheroth

Cheroth

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

You are not only one. Earlier today everything seemed to work well, except occasional DC when I change maps. Now I randomly get failed to connect to server either right after I try to login, after server select or after selecting character. IF I manage to get in I usually get disconnected shortly after and whole episode starts over again. I check all the time on irowiki if some server is down, and it doesn't seem to be case like it was yesterday. =/

#42 swordnu

swordnu

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNo idea

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:36 AM

i keep getting a character load error when i log in then it doesnt show my character on the character select menu.

#43 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:44 AM

i keep getting a character load error when i log in then it doesnt show my character on the character select menu.

The character server is currently offline; it hasn't been stable since the server was opened.

Edit: It's back online. :)

Edited by Axylus, 14 July 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#44 kramszed

kramszed

I am New.

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Getting a (merchant) cart now requires me to used a "magical stone";
not sure if intended. i used up all my "free cart tickets"

#45 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

Please read the patch note.

#46 fhr5q4re

fhr5q4re

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Sign Quest is broken at part 2 "The Complete Sobbing Starlight", NPC Engel Howard (mjo_dun02 88,295) is missing, so you can't complete the quest. Kind of annoying when you discover that halfway through what must be the longest quest in the game. :(

#47 krossfire

krossfire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:08 PM

Orc Archer Bow description is wrong. It says has a chance of dropping Iron Arrows when killing monsters. It should be steel arrows.

#48 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:45 AM

Quest Bugg , Where It keeps looping at the first step in choice selection, without going to the next part.

Ticket Number 087-1795AD93-1E81

#49 ZarethKnyght

ZarethKnyght

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:24 AM

The defense listings of some items are wrongly displayed in-game. Boots for example says 16 defense when it only gives 4. That's just one example.

#50 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

The defense listings of some items are wrongly displayed in-game. Boots for example says 16 defense when it only gives 4. That's just one example.

That is due to the classic client using data.grf (contains renewal item info) therefore displaying renewal description for the items. The GM team is aware of this issue and it should be on the list of things to be fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users